Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,907 members, 7,838,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Beanie Sigel Releases Jay-z Diss Track 'average Cat' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beanie Sigel Releases Jay-z Diss Track 'average Cat' (783 Views)

Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th / Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track / "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beanie Sigel Releases Jay-z Diss Track 'average Cat' by DLetterC(m): 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2009
Former Roc-A-Fella artiste, Beanie Sigel just released a ‘diss’ track directed at his former boss and mentor on a track called ‘Average Cat’ which is a response to the first song off the blueprint 3: ’What We Talking About’. On the song Jay-Z says “Grown men wanna sit on my lap/but I ain’t got a beard and Santa Claus ain’t Black” to which Sigel replies “I’m a grown ass man, I don’t sit on nigga’s laps and I aint looking for no gifts outta Santa Claus’ laps Santa Claus ain’t real, let alone is he black”, for the rest of the story go to www.whatsupnaija..com
Re: Beanie Sigel Releases Jay-z Diss Track 'average Cat' by MrCrackles(m): 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2009
Beans and Camel dont need this shit, dem cats are wayback. . . *SMH*
Re: Beanie Sigel Releases Jay-z Diss Track 'average Cat' by eldee(m): 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2009
that’s telling me ‘F You Sieg,’/so F you too and F Bleek three

How old is this dude again??
Re: Beanie Sigel Releases Jay-z Diss Track 'average Cat' by MrCrackles(m): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2009
eldee:

that’s telling me ‘F You Sieg,’/so F you too and F Bleek three
How old is this dude again??
I wonder. . . . grin cheesy
Re: Beanie Sigel Releases Jay-z Diss Track 'average Cat' by shotster50(m): 7:54am On Oct 31, 2009
Dude just shot himself in the foot with this. He's mad Jay left Def Jam without him, lmao def jam made Jay sign a contract that he wouldnt take any of his Roc a Fella guys to Roc Nation. Also him saying that Jay didnt help out enough Nicca please, Jay didnt put your arse in jail. This is a business, get with it.
Re: Beanie Sigel Releases Jay-z Diss Track 'average Cat' by Mafia4life(m): 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2009
@All
Did you listen to the new diss from beanie siegal? That dope shit is available for download on www.mixtapetorrent.com
Re: Beanie Sigel Releases Jay-z Diss Track 'average Cat' by Vuitton(m): 11:47am On Nov 06, 2009
Mafia4life:

@All
Did you listen to the new diss from beanie siegal? That dope shit is available for download on www.mixtapetorrent.com
These are his issues:

Beanie Siegel accuses Jay-Z of calling the cops on him during jay-Z’s September 11 concert recently, spittin’ “The rapper Shawn called the police on me/cause I was front row at the Blueprint 3,” Siegel raps. “S**t, I just wanted to see him MC, and reminisce on when we was the R.O.C./But he called all the C.O.Ps, not only that, he brought out the F.E.Ds/So that’s telling me ‘F You Sieg,’/so F you too and F Bleek three.”

Beanie Sigel also went on an interview on radio day after DJ Kay Slay premiered the song, he said that he felt slighted for not being included on the Blueprint 3.

Beanie said “Jay in another place and I understand that. He did what he did as far as signing people to Roc-A-Fella Records, you did that,” Sigel told Charlamagne Tha God. “But as far as the push that people coulda got that really could have did things, you didn’t do that. If you look at 50 Cent - no disrespect to the G-Unit, cause I love the way 50 Cent did with his dogs - but if you look at it, them dudes got more money and more bread than anybody in State Property. Because 50 made sure of that. 50 took his people on tour and paid them, not tell them it was a good look for them to be on tour.”

Truly, I never thought I’d hear a track like this from BEANIE SIGEL of all Rappers! Beans goes hard on this one, going emotional, deep and factual.
Re: Beanie Sigel Releases Jay-z Diss Track 'average Cat' by Vuitton(m): 11:52am On Nov 06, 2009
Re: Beanie Sigel Releases Jay-z Diss Track 'average Cat' by shotster50(m): 3:22am On Nov 16, 2009
Jay has learned something. He is in major business deals. McDonald's doesn't mention Burger King, Burger King mentions McDonald's. Trey Songz brings up R. Kelly. R. Kelly doesn't even need to know Trey Songz exists. Domino's Pizza starts making subs? they gotta bring up Subway. If Jay ignores Siegel he wins. Game went hard at Jay Z and what happens, #`1 album and his two strongest singles since Blueprint 2. 50 could have it the same way but he likes having low brow attention. I'd never know shit about Fat Joe or Rick Ross if not for 50. If Siegel is hard as he claims why he run to 50? Because he is pulling a serious hoe move.

(1) (Reply)

The War Against Tupac: A Conversation With John Potash / Gt Releases Xmas Single And Kinimatise Video Today! / Part Iv (the Conclusion) - Continuation -- Happy New Year 2011: 40 Good Hot Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.