Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

How T. B. Joshua Assisted The Golden Eaglets To Win Against Argentina - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How T. B. Joshua Assisted The Golden Eaglets To Win Against Argentina (2359 Views)

U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! / Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How T. B. Joshua Assisted The Golden Eaglets To Win Against Argentina by smile11s(m): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2009
Revelations on how Nigeria’s Prophet T. B. Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations assisted the Golden Eaglets to win the match against Argentina have emerged.

Revealing this on television, when the team arrived the Bauchi Stadium, the Nigerian coach, received a phone call from the prophet saying "Don't worry, you will win and it will be a very entertaining match."

The Coach said "TB Joshua was an 'inspirational factor' in Nigeria's success in this match"

“The prophet told me that there will be goals and we all will be happy with the outcome"

more to come
Re: How T. B. Joshua Assisted The Golden Eaglets To Win Against Argentina by NicolasN: 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2009
I am not doubting it. It is possible. It is only that I am not seeing this yet on Emmanuel TV. We are destined to have the CUP. With God all things are possible. Remember the team has met with TB Joshua, so foresee the future yourself.
Re: How T. B. Joshua Assisted The Golden Eaglets To Win Against Argentina by naijacutee(f): 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2009
lol. It's not a laughing matter. This is how it begins, but it is this type of behaviour that leads people to kill people like them in the name of "God". Please wisen up, people! TB Joshua does not have "express" access to God! Jesus is the only one with "express" access to God. Be wise!!!
Re: How T. B. Joshua Assisted The Golden Eaglets To Win Against Argentina by rasputinn(m): 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2009
I pity all these lost people who are advertising TB Joshua here,the man has severally been alleged to be a fraud for Pete's sake.Why are some people so gullible angry
Re: How T. B. Joshua Assisted The Golden Eaglets To Win Against Argentina by Mufuadamu: 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2009
TB JOSHUA DID PROPHECY THE NIGERIAN VICTORY!!!! CONFIRMED. I listened to a genuine audio recording between TB Joshua and the chief coach and assisstant coach from thursday evening. It was played live in ther service. He told the coach that Argentina would score within the first three mins - that Nigeria would win by one goal ahead with a penalty 15 mins from end of match,
Re: How T. B. Joshua Assisted The Golden Eaglets To Win Against Argentina by kolaoloye(m): 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2009
What evidence or proof do you have to back up your claim?
Re: How T. B. Joshua Assisted The Golden Eaglets To Win Against Argentina by fyneguy: 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2009
kola oloye:

What evidence or proof do you have to back up your claim?

Go and ask the coach!

I wonder how people reason sha.

If the coach of the Ghanaian team confirmed TB Joshua's specific predictions, why won't you believe he predicted that of Nigeria?

I'm sure if the Nigerian coach confirms it, you will still doubt!

John Fashanu confirmed that of super eagles match, yet you guys still look for proofs.
Re: How T. B. Joshua Assisted The Golden Eaglets To Win Against Argentina by dominique(f): 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2009
but why do these "revelations" keep coming out AFTER the event has occurred. i still dont get the people that support the man
while he's at at it he should predict. . .

the outcome of of the second leg match between Heartland and Tp Mazembe

who will win the 2010 world cup

who will win the 2010 nations cup

when will the economic situation of our country improve

how will it improve

who will lead us to the promise land

he has to answer all these and lots more before i take his "prophecies" as real
Re: How T. B. Joshua Assisted The Golden Eaglets To Win Against Argentina by IykeD(m): 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2009
Beautiful Non-sense! Why must it be after the events.People just like to be deceived
Re: How T. B. Joshua Assisted The Golden Eaglets To Win Against Argentina by chelseabmw(m): 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2009
my hands are crossed
Re: How T. B. Joshua Assisted The Golden Eaglets To Win Against Argentina by kolaoloye(m): 9:28am On Nov 02, 2009
@fyneguy,
Let him,TBJ tell us ahead of the final match, who and who would play it and what the outcome shall be. angry
Re: How T. B. Joshua Assisted The Golden Eaglets To Win Against Argentina by proudly9ja(m): 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2009
Nigerians are becoming lazier and lazier and with this comes the accompanying stupidity. Why do we Nigerians like worshipping people when he performs one trick or another?

Recently, Derren Brown correctly predicted the lottery numbers minutes before they were even picked live on television. The next morning, majority of viewers 'intelligently' critisized his methods and many went ahead to suggest possible ways of which he did this. If Brown was a Nigerian, he prolly would be a millionaire now after opening his 'church' with millions of followers!

Ild just like to know if it's because of our love for football that has brought this craze of expecting a man to bring us success?

How many 'men of God' did the Bible enjoin us to consult so that things will work out well for us?

My advise: Please spend more time preparing your team, and for divine intervention, read your Bible and move closer to God not joshua or anyone else for that matter.

Nawao.
Re: How T. B. Joshua Assisted The Golden Eaglets To Win Against Argentina by proudly9ja(m): 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2009
fyneguy:

Go and ask the coach!

I wonder how people reason sha.

If the coach of the Ghanaian team confirmed TB Joshua's specific predictions, why won't you believe he predicted that of Nigeria?

I'm sure if the Nigerian coach confirms it, you will still doubt!

John Fashanu confirmed that of super eagles match, yet you guys still look for proofs.

erm, Ayew the captain of the team also denied talking to the guy despite what we saw on youtube? From your response, who should we believe?

Anyways, I don't dispute whether he predicted or not, but you know my stance and reasoning on this issue so let's not bother to start a debate.
Re: How T. B. Joshua Assisted The Golden Eaglets To Win Against Argentina by Uche2nna(m): 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2009
kola oloye:

@fyneguy,
Let him,TBJ tell us ahead of the final match, who and who would play it and what the outcome shall be. angry

Seriously!!!!

I am tired of hearing the prediction of an outcome of a match two days after I have seen the match, angry
Re: How T. B. Joshua Assisted The Golden Eaglets To Win Against Argentina by adebayo201: 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2009
cool cool shocked shocked
Re: How T. B. Joshua Assisted The Golden Eaglets To Win Against Argentina by Fadajasi(m): 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2009
What a hulabaloo
Re: How T. B. Joshua Assisted The Golden Eaglets To Win Against Argentina by smile4kenn(m): 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2009
na wa oo
Re: How T. B. Joshua Assisted The Golden Eaglets To Win Against Argentina by semid4lyfe(m): 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2009
Crap! Another of T.B Joshua and his after the match predictions. Yeye Man!
Re: How T. B. Joshua Assisted The Golden Eaglets To Win Against Argentina by praxx(m): 10:45am On Nov 03, 2009
When somebody sees a dark sky and tells you there will be rainfall do you call that PROPHESY? grin
Re: How T. B. Joshua Assisted The Golden Eaglets To Win Against Argentina by naijacutee(f): 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2009
proudly9ja:

Nigerians are becoming lazier and lazier and with this comes the accompanying stupidity. Why do we Nigerians like worshipping people when he performs one trick or another?

Recently, Derren Brown correctly predicted the lottery numbers minutes before they were even picked live on television. The next morning, majority of viewers 'intelligently' critisized his methods and many went ahead to suggest possible ways of which he did this. If Brown was a Nigerian, he prolly would be a millionaire now after opening his 'church' with millions of followers!

Ild just like to know if it's because of our love for football that has brought this craze of expecting a man to bring us success?

How many 'men of God' did the Bible enjoin us to consult so that things will work out well for us?

My advise: Please spend more time preparing your team, and for divine intervention, read your Bible and move closer to God not joshua or anyone else for that matter.

Nawao.

Spot on!
Re: How T. B. Joshua Assisted The Golden Eaglets To Win Against Argentina by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
[i][/i]These people against TB joshua in your minds you guys won this argument oh your just lucky I wasn't around at the time this topic went on.These people against TB joshua in your minds you guys won this argument oh your just lucky I wasn't around at the time this topic went on.These people against TB joshua in your minds you guys won this argument oh your just lucky I wasn't around at the time this topic went on.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News -Messi Retires From International Football / I'm Feeling Blue! / Professional Bet Tips - Daily Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.