Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos (30248 Views)

Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) / Singer Flavour Celebrates His Mother's 59th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Flavour Shows Off His 6 Packs In New Shirtless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos by Ochinawata01(m): 11:51am On Nov 08, 2016
Anywhere u see please call me ONYE IGBO

4 Likes

Re: Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos by sukkot: 11:51am On Nov 08, 2016
nwasinachi:
Igbo boys egbu go mu! igbo boys are d cutest in africa.
igbo boys are not even the cutest in the east region talk less of africa. calabar boys fine pass una na. grin

now lets throw in north, fulani boys fine pass una

nows lets throw in southwest, lagos yoruba boys fine pass una. ajeburra boys
Re: Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos by Eastactivist: 11:54am On Nov 08, 2016
sukkot:
igbo boys are not even the cutest in the east region talk less of africa. calabar boys fine pass una na. grin

Joke of the century cheesy
Those one can only dwalve the Yoruba's in rating grin

7 Likes

Re: Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos by Georgekez(m): 11:56am On Nov 08, 2016
lawal28c:

if na anoda tribe nw...una go use mouth wash am

And why will i do such? Oga, am only appreciating what i saw.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos by sukkot: 11:57am On Nov 08, 2016
Eastactivist:

Joke of the century cheesy
Those one can only dwalve the Yoruba's in rating grin
nkita. make dog chop dat ya mouth lolzz. this what a real igbo man looks like without bleaching grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos by Rilwayne001: 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
sukkot:
nkita. make dog chop dat ya mouth lolzz. this what a real igbo man looks like without bleaching grin grin

They can drink big stout for Africa grin grin grin
Re: Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos by Eastactivist: 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
sukkot:

Even IBU in your little village will be worshipped by his money... Lol cheesy a win win.

Meanwhile show us the most handsome, tge most swaggest and the most richest from your tribe let's compare and contrast. Mpama grin

5 Likes

Re: Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos by elopee3000(m): 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
lawal28c:

lol lawal u go kill me with laff no be so una dey take insult ojukwu grin but all na joke
Re: Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos by MayhorE(m): 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
he is fund of that already, so nothing new
Re: Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos by sukkot: 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
Eastactivist:

Even IBU in your little village will be worshipped by his money... Lol cheesy a win win.

Meanwhile show us the most handsome, tge most swaggest and the most richest from your tribe let's compare and contrast. Mpama grin
ok make we start na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos by sukkot: 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
Rilwayne001:

They can drink big stout for Africa grin grin grin
buahahaha big staut. with isi ewu grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos by Eastactivist: 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
sukkot:
ok make we start na cheesy
]

As Most what

1 Like

Re: Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos by sukkot: 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
Eastactivist:

As Most what
check the post again. i just showcase one swagged out oduduwa stud. here is another one

Re: Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos by sukkot: 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
Eastactivist:

As Most what
next time put some respek on oduduwa name.
Re: Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos by chiomzy86(f): 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
sexiefemale:
32 year old Award winning artist Falvour Nabaia is here to promote our African culture. The father of two who isn't legally marriage shared shirtless photos of himself with just African print wrapper tied around his waist from behind the scene of his new video Gbo gan Gbom which was directed by Clarence Peters.

He shared one of the pictures with a caption that reads 'I'm proud of my roots". Yesterday, Chidinma Ekhile deleted all her Instagram photos but failed to delete those which she snapped with Flavour Nabania, this recent move of the petite singer have made fans to think Flavour's latest girlfriend is no one else other than Singer Chidinma Ekhile.

see more sexy photos of the male singer below

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/flavour-nabaia-celebrates-culture-with.html

mehhhnnnn!!! this guy sexy die

1 Like

Re: Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos by Eastactivist: 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
sukkot:
next time put some respek on oduduwa name.

Lol.. Ugly things that can't compete with eastern calabars...lmao
The fallen angel generations need respect... Abeg come and collect...

Obika The most handsome for me, wizkid is still a kiddo
grin

[img]https://kimberlyakinola.files./2013/11/lemar_-_someone_should_tell_you_cd1.jpg[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos by sukkot: 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
Eastactivist:

Lol.. Ugly things that can't compete with eastern calabars...lmao
The fallen angel generations need respect... Abeg come and collect...

The most handsome, wizkid is still a kiddo
Obika grin

[img]https://kimberlyakinola.files./2013/11/lemar_-_someone_should_tell_you_cd1.jpg[/img]
oh ok we are going for foreign too ? ok take this one

this here is the yoruba will smith. tayo cruz grin

[img]http://tok3kylkzpdznmj1.zippykid.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Taio+Cruz+Dynamite.png?vm=r&s=1[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-M1MjUBQD5vc/ToUqGT2ZZUI/AAAAAAAADLg/XFcQb-7b80w/s1600/taio%2Bcruz.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img]

1 Like

Re: Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos by Handsomecole(m): 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
Very beautiful pictures, a true reflection of the rich IGBO culture.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos by Handsomecole(m): 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
U mean this tortoise head??
sukkot:
check the post again. i just showcase one swagged out oduduwa stud. here is another one

5 Likes

Re: Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos by sukkot: 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
Handsomecole:
U mean this tortoise head??
put some respek on oduduwa name grin
Re: Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos by SegilolaSalami: 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
Re: Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos by odomanis: 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
lawal28c:

just like you have done. You are like them too. So stop. We are one people,one nation.
Re: Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos by Eastactivist: 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
sukkot:
put some respek on oduduwa name grin

Lol, precisely even turtles should also demand for respect.... grin

7 Likes

Re: Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos by Calismart(m): 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
For you that like kissing,
Read what happens to your body when you kiss>>http://www.storiesmagic.com/2016/10/these-things-happen-to-you-when-you.html
Re: Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos by Kyllahmc(m): 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
Flavour be stealing our ladies since 1960... I no gree, off to the gym!

1 Like

Re: Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos by odomanis: 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
sukkot:

this kind of comment is not necessary, it only divides us.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos by sukkot: 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
odomanis:

this kind of comment is not necessary, it only divides us.
YEAH SAYING ' IGBO IS THE BEST LOOKING IN AFRICA ' DOES NOT DIVIDE US RIGHT ? cheesy
Re: Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos by sukkot: 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
Eastactivist:

Lol, precisely even turtles should also demand for respect.... grin
grin grin grin that nigga davido do look like a ninja turtle tho lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos by Eastactivist: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
sukkot:
grin grin grin that nigga davido do look like a ninja turtle tho lolzzzz

LMAO grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos by midol: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
sukkot:

My yoruba muslim broda Kabirudeen. Why the thing pain you like this. We yoruba ugly no be small, especially we muslims. From Kenya to South Africa down to malay, Babes dey die for Igbo boys gan.

I believe in the truth my brother. Ibos get 'beautiful genes'. I know it's painful but we yoruba muslims must take heart.

4 Likes

Re: Flavour Celebrates Culture With Shirtless Photos by Phaytte(f): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
Nonsense... his mates dey use charity celebrate things

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today / Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 / Kemi Olunloyo: Davido, Apologise For Sexually Harassing Me Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.