Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Uniben Post-UME Latest Info - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Post-UME Latest Info (7194 Views)

Pls Anybody With The Latest Info About TNRI Scholarship? / Unad Latest Info. Utme Result And Admission Status / Latest Info. On Jamb/utme 2010 Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by ccchris(m): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2009
GUYS you need not to worry because information reaching me now from the school auditorium is that the result will be released the first week of November the reason for the delay is that the result will be coming out with course you are being given,which was supposed to be during the period of clearance. So you guys should chill.
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by Richydos(m): 2:32am On Oct 31, 2009
I JUST HEARD A RUMOUR DAT D RESULT HAS BEEN RELEASED LONG TIME AGO AND A FRND ALSO CLAIMED DAT HE HAS CHECKED HIS OWN AND DAT D CUT OFF MARK HAS BEEN RELEASED, PLS HW GENUINE IS DIS RUMOUR COZ I AM CONFUSED.[color=][/color]
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by adekitan(m): 6:58am On Oct 31, 2009
i heard the same thing,how true it is? are we checking the result with the card we used to reg for the pume
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by ccollins(m): 10:38am On Oct 31, 2009
Wow,uniben took so long to release.an aunt at my dept wants to check my pume.it has been marked and prepared but one needs to wait till the first week of november.uniben also released the pume around this time last year
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by ccollins(m): 8:18am On Nov 01, 2009
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2009
ccchris:

GUYS u need not to worry because information reaching me now from the school auditorium is that the result will be released the first week of november the reason for the delay is that the result will be coming out with course you are being given,which was supposed to be during the period of clearance.so you guys shouid chill

From the beginning of PUME in Uniben they have been releasing the course you were admitted into along with the result,it have never been the time of clearance,so that is not the reason the result was delayed.
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by ka2ma(m): 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2009
i hope its true let your first week of november be true so dat ma swit hat will stop insulting me (ka2ma3)
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by ccollins(m): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2009
god should help us and solve this uniben palava sef
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by ccollins(m): 6:23am On Nov 02, 2009
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by mikkiano(m): 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2009
guys dis information concerning the first week of nov release of results is interesting o!, am just waitn for my admision letter so dat the promise of a new ride can come to life!!, lolz, grin cheesy wink kiss
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by RUBRICS(m): 7:36am On Nov 03, 2009
Ernestly waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by ka2ma(m): 11:22am On Nov 03, 2009
pls we are waiting let dem release the list first week of november ends in 3-4 days time asap oooooooooooooooo lol cry smiley cry
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by ccollins(m): 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2009
Frm past knowlegde,i think uniben use to release their pume in d first or second week of november.lets wait cos God is in control.
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by ccchris(m): 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2009
guys wats up we are still waiting endlessly for the result any other info because im getting scared cos unilorin reg will soon end
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by bkabasa: 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2009
Hi guyz, am also waiting anxiously as you all but i dont think it will be release this week. Lets keep our fingers crossed and wait till next week cus dis week is already over. I pray God will touch their heat Oooo! b4 person go get heart-attack,
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by RUBRICS(m): 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2009
hmmmnn. . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by Richydos(m): 2:00am On Nov 06, 2009
Pls help us 2 release our result, uniben
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by Easyjay: 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2009
This wk ends 2day n nxt wk ends nxt wk friday wen wil uniben release dis result ooooooo,
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by Easyjay: 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2009
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by lakeoris(m): 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2009
am gettin tired of waitin 4 dis result
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by ElosAgos(m): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2009
Guy, dnt wori 2 much. We jst started 2nd semester which wil end in Feb.(Ubits 4 Eng. Studs den starts). Last yrs result came out on 1st Oct. anyway. Just pray hard 4 a chance 2 b here. E no easy. Welcoming all incoming Eng. Studs.
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by ccollins(m): 8:43am On Nov 07, 2009
Call ko ,msg ni
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by sammiy: 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2009
dis prof achi and sam time dr morgan na wa for you o,wen wil nigeria be free frm 419ers?
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 09, 2009
report reaching me from the school is that the post UME have not been marked and that it will be marked alongside with the first semester exams,thus it will take them up to june 2010 to resume new academic session.everybody should just relax and look for other alternatives if possible
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by ccollins(m): 11:47am On Nov 09, 2009
Oh my God! This is no good
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by ccchris(m): 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2009
I ALREADY CHECKED MINE SO WHO GAVE THAT GIRL WRONG INFO, IF YOU HAV SOMEBODY THERE HE CAN CHECK 4 U WITH JUST 500 BUT IT IS ILLEGAL
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 10, 2009
i totaly agree with ccchris,dat girl posted a wrong info.A friend of mine checked his wit d help of an uncle he got 46 and has alresdy purchased a predegree form.
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by Easyjay: 10:42am On Nov 10, 2009
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by ccollins(m): 11:07am On Nov 10, 2009
Hw sure are u that the info concerning ur pume result is true?@cchris , I read frm uniben website that freshers and jambites are resuming by april 2010.its really too far maybe becos of the second semester.hw true do u think it is?
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by ccchris(m): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2009
@ccolins its true i checked mine if you know any body at the school auditorium he will check it 4 u for just a token its no longer a news on campus
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by mikkiano(m): 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2009
ccchris:

@ccolins its true i checked mine if you know any body at the school auditorium he will check it 4 u for just a token its no longer a news on campus

o boy wats ur admission status na?, i remember u were so eager to see ur results?, hope u were admitted o?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onni Of Ife Annual Southwest Final Year Student Business Idea Competition / UNIJOS Promise To Reward Any Student With Info On The Cause Of The Fire Outbreak / What Does Scabies Look Like? (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.