Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

These Prophesies Where Given In 1933 About America - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / These Prophesies Where Given In 1933 About America (486 Views)

RCCG, Did Any Of These Prophesies Of Adeboye Happened In 2018? / Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke / Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Prophesies Where Given In 1933 About America by Meziem1010(m): 10:15am On Nov 08, 2016
1. “Franklin D. Roosevelt will run four terms and take America into a second world war. (True) 2. “The dictator that’s now arising in Italy will come into power. Ethiopia will fall. He’ll come to a shameful end. (Mussolini) 3. “The women have been permitted to vote. And in voting, someday they’ll elect the wrong man. (not sure who he meant- obviously someone whose mistakes would have serious effects on the future of the world or America or both…. he seemed to think that maybe this was fulfilled already, but he had never seen Obama, who lures foolish women, who want to have sex with him. 4. “Our war will be with Germany and they will build a great big concrete place and fortify themselves in there and the Americans will take a horrible beating. (Berlin Wall. World War II, millions of casualties) 5. “Science will progress in such a way until they will make a car that will not have to be guided by a steering wheel and the cars will continue to be shaped like an egg until the consummation. (Started with Volkswagon bug- Cars have rounded edges to this day) 6. “I saw a great woman stand up, beautiful looking, dressed in real highly royals like purple and I got little parenthesis down here, ‘She was a great ruler in the United States, perhaps the Catholic church'” (?) 7. “I saw this United States burning like a smolder; rocks had been blown up. And it was burning like a heap of fire in logs or something that just set it afire; and looked as far as I could see and she’d been blown up. (End of America as a powerful nation – war, terrorism, result of the woman in purple?)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastors Fail Again Predicting US Elections / A Historic Baptist Church Now In Imo State!!! / Why Do Catholic And Anglican Goes To Pentecostal Pastors 4 Spiritual Prayers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.