Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Supreme Court Rules On Bayelsa Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Rules On Bayelsa Governorship Election (20881 Views)

Court Rules On Ipob’s Motion Against Proscription Jan 17 / PDP Clears Ifeanyi Ubah For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) / Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Rules On Bayelsa Governorship Election by Greataausim(m): 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hmmm.... Sylvia can't never win any elections in bayelsa state under the platform of APC....
Dickson is the man "Baba Tripplets"....

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Rules On Bayelsa Governorship Election by ourema(f): 2:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
Supreme Court Judges are afraid to give ruling that will indict them even though they may be Aware of the truth

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Rules On Bayelsa Governorship Election by fratermathy(m): 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
chuose2:
[size=14pt]Buhari is working hard to eliminate PDP, we all know that no sensible SS/SE will ever vote APC!

So Buhari now uses the courts to get his way!
[/size]

Speak for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Rules On Bayelsa Governorship Election by OlaSpeaker(m): 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
tight security just to give verdict on election result God help Nigeria, there in America voting is going on no military police FBI or CIA seen on the street despite the tense atmosphere
Re: Supreme Court Rules On Bayelsa Governorship Election by DropShot: 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
Greataausim:
Hmmm.... Sylvia can't never win any elections in bayelsa state under the platform of APC....
Dickson is the man "Baba Tripplets"....
Why is it difficult for Dickson to win without bloodshed and thuggery?

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Rules On Bayelsa Governorship Election by surelove(f): 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
Bayelsan had no choice but to vote for the lesser evil, but now they are just trying to distract Oga Dick

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Rules On Bayelsa Governorship Election by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
NaijaHard:

A correspondent of the News Agency of Nigeria in Yenagoa reports that all the roads leading to Onopa, the seat of government were blocked by armed security men.

Ovom is d seat of government not Onopa, Ovom houses d government hus, all ministries in d state, d state secretariat, police and civil and road safety head quarters and some oda government head quarters in d state.
#get_ur_facts_right.
Re: Supreme Court Rules On Bayelsa Governorship Election by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Both of them get K-leg but for partisan sake, victory for Dickson
Actually sylva get k leg
Dickson get bow leg that's why they call him DICKSON grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Rules On Bayelsa Governorship Election by vanvick247(m): 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Actually sylva get k leg
Dickson get bow leg that's why they call him DICKSON grin grin grin

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzz. Epic grin

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Rules On Bayelsa Governorship Election by chuose2: 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
fratermathy:

Speak for yourself.

The common man in Nigeris knows that APC is a failure led by an educational failure.

Ask Ghanaians.

When Buhari was elected, everybody wanted to be like him, know Buhari is the joke in not only Ghana but Africa wide.
Re: Supreme Court Rules On Bayelsa Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
PDP wins again..More hunger :-XPDP wins again..More hunger
Re: Supreme Court Rules On Bayelsa Governorship Election by politicalpastor: 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
rusher14:
How many ballots have been snatched in NY today?

Non. I just left NY now. Going back to NJ

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Rules On Bayelsa Governorship Election by vanvick247(m): 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
Seriake Dickson wins again. Last Last atleast we go hear word for inside dis small Bayelsa. All this APC go win and PDP go win marra go stop.
Re: Supreme Court Rules On Bayelsa Governorship Election by Dfinex(f): 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
Izonpikin:
nope...i am saying apc will now fix judges to favor apc candidates...

bayelsans voted heavily for pdp(though an incompetent useless dickson)...any verdict that favors sylva would only go to confirm my suspicions...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

oh....did Bayelsans actually vote for PDP? was it not the same Dickson that allegedly said Bayelsans didn't vote for him but his money did?

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Rules On Bayelsa Governorship Election by Dfinex(f): 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
yelebe:

Ovom is d seat of government not Onopa, Ovom houses d government hus, all ministries in d state, d state secretariat, police and civil and road safety head quarters and some oda government head quarters in d state.
#get_ur_facts_right.

oga geographer is that the bone of contention. Abi we dey drag land with ovom people?

given where the government house is, is it not only natural that it will be called onopa? .....Na waoo
Re: Supreme Court Rules On Bayelsa Governorship Election by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
Dfinex:

oga geographer is that the bone of contention. Abi we dey drag land with ovom people?

given where the government house is, is it not only natural that it will be called onopa? .....Na waoo

it's not Wats in contention ryt now, it's abt setting record straight, madam wateva!
Re: Supreme Court Rules On Bayelsa Governorship Election by Dfinex(f): 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
yelebe:

it's not Wats in contention ryt now, it's abt setting record straight, madam wateva!

so who is dragging land with u? was the message not passed?
Re: Supreme Court Rules On Bayelsa Governorship Election by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
Dfinex:

so who is dragging land with u? was the message not passed?

be wise I only made a statement, if u kw d message was pass why mention dragging of land or did i say anything abt dragging of land.
Re: Supreme Court Rules On Bayelsa Governorship Election by Dfinex(f): 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
yelebe:

be wise I only made a statement, i did not say anything abt dragging of land.

you're right. ..u didn't expressly say u are dragging land but ur cheeky display of knowledge of the geographical area says otherwise.

my point is point out the errors and make corrections if u have to without necessarily making the other person look small .

cheers
Re: Supreme Court Rules On Bayelsa Governorship Election by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
Dfinex:

you're right. ..u didn't expressly say u are dragging land but ur cheeky display of knowledge of the geographical area says otherwise.

my point is point out the errors and make corrections if u have to without necessarily making the other person look small .

cheers

if u feel dat way am sorry abt dat. bt like u said i made my point let's liv it at dat.
Re: Supreme Court Rules On Bayelsa Governorship Election by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
chuose2:
[size=14pt]Buhari is working hard to eliminate PDP, we all know that no sensible SS/SE will ever vote APC!

So Buhari now uses the courts to get his way!
[/size]

I never know Edo state is in South West.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Rules On Bayelsa Governorship Election by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
jrusky:
Bayelsa again so APC are still dreaming of capturing Bayelsa this is unbelievable. APC how many time would these people tells you they are not in your clowns gangs can't APC just sink this to their heads Ok ooo

You mean same way PDP bury their head in Edo?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Rules On Bayelsa Governorship Election by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
chuose2:

The common man in Nigeris knows that APC is a failure led by an educational failure.

Ask Ghanaians.

When Buhari was elected, everybody wanted to be like him, know Buhari is the joke in not only Ghana but Africa wide.

Sorry bro how many Nigeris of Nigerians? hatred has block so many brain from thinking straight.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Rules On Bayelsa Governorship Election by chuose2: 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I never know Edo state is in South West.

we all know that Edo state was rigged
Re: Supreme Court Rules On Bayelsa Governorship Election by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
chuose2:

we all know that Edo state was rigged

But Bayelsa was not rigged? keep fooling yourself, Edo election was such a free and fair election.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks GGSS Dapchi In Yobe, Students Feared Abducted / Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja / Nigerian Remanded Over Attack On Guyana President's Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.