Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

24hrs After Burial Of Soldiers, Another Soldier Goes Down - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 24hrs After Burial Of Soldiers, Another Soldier Goes Down (795 Views)

Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos / Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos / Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

24hrs After Burial Of Soldiers, Another Soldier Goes Down by robminds: 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
Barely 24 hours after the burial of one of the Nigerian Army’s finest and a couple of others killed by Boko Haram insurgents via ambush, another Nigerian soldier has been killed by the terrorist in a battle at Kangarwa, Borno state. 3 Soldiers were said to have been wounded.

However, the army inflicted more harm on the insurgents by killing 13 of them and destroying their hideouts and recover arms and amunitions. This information were released by the army spokesperson Sani Usman.

http://www.robminds.com/2016/11/08/one-nigerian-soldier-killed-boko-haram-army-dropped-13-insurgent-members/

Re: 24hrs After Burial Of Soldiers, Another Soldier Goes Down by eezeribe(m): 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
These soldiers Deaths should stop making News...
For every effect there is a cause...
That's part of the job...
You can quote me but I won't see it cos I only visit a post once
Re: 24hrs After Burial Of Soldiers, Another Soldier Goes Down by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
eezeribe:
These soldiers Deaths should stop making News...

For every effect there is a cause...

That's part of the job...

You can quote me but I won't see it cos I only visit a post once
soldiers go to battle field to win war.

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Nabbed In Lagos / 51 Year Old Man Axes Mother To Death Over Sister's Will( Graphic Photos) / Names Of The 2 Nigerians Beaten In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.