Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) (37630 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) / Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) / Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) by metromediaboss: 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
President Buhari pictured with Edo state Govenror, Adams oshiomhole and Lagos state Governor Akinwunmi Ambode at the commissioning of Edo University. See more photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/11/buhari-photos-ambode-edo-university.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) by Tobitrueman(m): 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
Good one

PS: Believe me, I'm not happy this is my first ftc on nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) by GudluckIBB(m): 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
Oshomole Tried, if not for anything, atleast for reducing the strenght of god-fathers in Edo

His 8 years tenure is commendable

Wailers can go and die in Adams Oshomole's voice

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
Cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) by drsteroid(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
God bless oshiomole for bringing Edo state back to life..igbinedion almost collapsed the state he had nothing to show for his 8yrs misrule in Edo..I believe buhari is reserving the minister for petroleum portfolio for oshiomole

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) by veekid(m): 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
Sai baba

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
Ambode dumps Tinubu, Aligns With Buhari. Another black eye for the cat of Bourdillon

7 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) by rosalieene(f): 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
lalasticlala I can see you viewing this thread grin
Re: Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) by ibroh22(m): 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
nice one,,,,sai baba!!!!!!
I love you,,,no homo!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) by kings09(m): 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
Either Ambode is repping Tinubu or he is aligning wit d presidency. Nawa for politics

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) by mikkypel(m): 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
Oshio looks like a Carpenter there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) by julimaxy: 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
Too many universities, few job opportunities...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) by Morhziez(m): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
Long Live Nigeria
Re: Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
PDP spent 8 years and refurbished 1 hostel in AAU. Oshiomole built a full university. Wailers please KISS THE TRUTH

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
cool cool cool cool cool
Nice one
FP on the run grin grin grin

On behalf of my people, we say thank you oooooh Adams oshiomole cool cool
You are the best grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2016

gwanu onye isi ala emesia ka ole ule waec ka anyi nye ya admission ebe ahu ..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) by fergieboy: 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
Nawa o.. This osho just look like person wey they suffee

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) by Dinirojones(m): 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
Truth be told oshiomole did a commendable job during his 8yrs tenure.....still rememba when I gained admission in 2007.....benin city was in a terrible state especially that ring road nd uselu area......

weldone osho baba.......

7 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) by nakamora: 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
Ipob wouldn't be happy on achievements like this. They wish it happened in their fools paradise called Biafra.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) by Agbaletu: 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
How did the President get to Iyamoh?
As at last week Friday there was no good road from Benin - Ekpoma - Iyamoh and there is no magic to construct that road within 4 four days of the President's visit.
May be he was flown to the place.
It is well with my Country.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) by gebest: 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
Adams Oshiomhole God bless u, well i dont kn what to say than to say thank u, u ll forever be remember for good in edo state, in your word "GO AND ENJOY"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) by johnstar(m): 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
Bt osho ugly o

C him head lyk bicycle sit

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
The governor's Private university

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) by saintgp(m): 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Oshomole Tried, if not for anything, atleast for reducing the strenght of god-fathers in Edo

His 8 years tenure is commendable

Wailers can go and die in Adams Oshomole's voice
after reducing d strength of godfathers he ended up making himself a godfather,isn't that double standard?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) by ladej(m): 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
mikkypel:
Oshio looks like a Carpenter there
pretending to be a commoner while filthy rich.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
That is my governor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
nakamora:
Ipob wouldn't be happy on achievements like this. They wish it happened in their fools paradise called Biafra.
Hope you have prepared for this war world 3, you just started now shocked shocked shocked

I no dey ooooh

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) by kenben: 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
Oshiomole should be asked what he did to improve Ambrose Alli University which he met on ground, before spending billions of naira to establish another state university at the back of his house in his village. The truth is, the oshiomole government was more of media activism than physical activity. In his last ditch effort to avoid post governorship probe he has invited Buhari to commission existing projects (non of which he started). He must however realise that Buhari has no permanent friend and would act as he deems fit. I PRAY OSHIOMOLE GETS INVESTIGATED AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) by adebayosun02: 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
Whr s d interior of d uni?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.