Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians (62074 Views)

Don't You Think Wizkid Should Start Hiring Songwriters? / MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React / Wizkid's Face Off With AliKiba At Chris Brown's Concert In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians by Blessograo(f): 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
sukkot:
when did you start answering to me ? since when we whooped yo ass in biafra. nigga act like you know that afonja is the one controlling naija. your president buhari was put there by jagaban and obasanjo. jagaban controls the country. nigga, ndigbo answers to afonja. you better respect that heirachy bro or i will have to review your matter in the afonja court of law sad wink
When will tribalist be blessed with sense?

2 Likes

Re: MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians by aroti: 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
lastbaff:
Who's Alikiba? Never heard that before.

Abeg see my signature jor

The Guy na Native doctor wey Tanzanians sees as a music mini God for them mind. Rubbish!
Re: MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians by nnaemmy(m): 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
;Dlol, can the whole votes of Tanzania for Akiliba be compared to the massive votes of Lagos alone for Wizzy, let alone the whole Naija vote.

i'm yet to hear of that name Akiliba or akibila ;Dlol,
Re: MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians by nnaemmy(m): 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
Can the whole votes of Tanzania for Akiliba be compared to the massive votes of Lagos alone for Wizzy, let alone the whole Naija vote.

i'm yet to hear of that name Akiliba or akibila grin grin
Re: MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians by beezyblaze(m): 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
To be Honest.....When I Saw The Name AliKiba...I thought He Was A Native Doctor.

1 Like

Re: MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians by onatisi(m): 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
If you are not in the right place at the right time with the right people ,you will never get the right things .
Re: MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians by sukkot: 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
Blessograo:

When will tribalist be blessed with sense?
dayum gurl what you doing all the way over there in china ?

1 Like

Re: MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians by Pecca: 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
Alikiba?!! Maybe na musician hin be too.
Re: MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians by vascey(m): 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
The problem is that they know Wizkid and I don't even know who Alikiba is.
No disrespect but to be the best African act, at the minimum, Africa has to know ye.
Re: MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians by Eastactivist: 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
sukkot:
when did you start answering to me ? since when we whooped yo ass in biafra. nigga act like you know that afonja is the one controlling naija. your president buhari was put there by jagaban and obasanjo. jagaban controls the country. nigga, ndigbo answers to afonja. you better respect that heirachy bro or i will have to review your matter in the afonja court of law sad wink

Lol... is is the same afonja that has been frustrated out no representation of him in the government. Even osibanjo he helped is now answering to buhari and in some cases will not be carried along... nigga stop given yourself fake orgasm and smell the coffin, the fulanis control Nigeria with the slave services relationship of the afonja. Afonja can never have say in central politics this is the reality and will forever remain as long as Nigeria exist.

Lol, ndiigbo answers to afonja yet they didn't answer your call on the 1% status for Lagos in the Senate (an eye opener), we also wanna dismantle the illegal sanitation in Lagos leaving the work of sole workers on citizens... nigga keep deceiving yourself that ndiigbo answer to afonja as this will never ever happen on this planet earth.

Awofrog killed himself with ordinary #20 poison what a shameful way for your hero to die... what about your oduduwa that fell from the sky lol satanist he is... ekwensu Na mmadu.
Re: MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians by CentaurX(m): 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
ArabMopol:
you can't even give good definition of illiteracy... TUFIAKWA

[b]Hahaha! But it is cheesy
I just described what you are and used it to explain to you
Look it up wink

It's useless for your type to start a "vie" with me tho'

Mofo undecided

1 Like

Re: MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians by ArabMopol(m): 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
Blessograo:
because you know kiba abi?
I don't need to knw him, I'm not an ethnic bigot... if the guy merit the award give it to him, nobody stays on top forever wizkid shud knw this, Nigerian musician shud desist from influencing the judges decision with their wealth
Re: MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians by sukkot: 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
Eastactivist:

Lol... is is the same afonja that has been frustrated out no representation of him in the government. Even osibanjo he helped is now answering to buhari and in some cases will not be carried along... nigga stop given yourself fake orgasm and smell the coffin, the fulanis control Nigeria with the slave services relationship of the afonja. Afonja can never have say in central politics this is the reality and will forever remain as long as Nigeria exist.

Lol, ndiigbo answers to afonja yet they didn't answer your call on the 1% status for Lagos in the Senate (an eye opener), we also wanna dismantle the illegal sanitation in Lagos leaving the work of sole workers on citizens... nigga keep deceiving yourself that ndiigbo answer to afonja as this will never ever happen on this planet earth.

Awofrog killed himself with ordinary #20 poison what a shameful way for your hero to die... what about your oduduwa that fell from the sky lol satanist he is... ekwensu Na mmadu.
brother, just one man in oduduwa nation ruled the country for 12 whole years. obasanjo. 8 years as civilian and 4 years as military man. now tell me afonja is not the one controlling nigeria ? name one igbo man who has spent more than one year in power controlling naija ? not one single one. aguiyi ironsi your leader was caned with koboko by theophilus danjuma and chased out of power before even finishing one year. nigga you gotta bow down to afonja. we run this shyttt cheesy

1 Like

Re: MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians by Blessograo(f): 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
sukkot:
dayum gurl what you doing all the way over there in china ?
I'm studying o
Re: MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians by ArabMopol(m): 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
CentaurX:

[b]Hahaha! But it is cheesy I just described what you are and used it to explain to you Look it up wink
It's useless for your type to start a "vie" with me tho'
Mofo undecided
miscreant cantankerously- caterwauling depraved orgy of subhuman indecency."... u are too dull for my liking... TUFIAKWA
Re: MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians by Blessograo(f): 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
ArabMopol:
I don't need to knw him, I'm not an ethnic bigot... if the guy merit the award give it to him, nobody stays on top forever wizkid shud knw this, Nigerian musician shud desist from influencing the judges decision with their wealth
Do you see him bribe the judges? The guilty party files the suit and the theif cries thief is your case.
Re: MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians by sukkot: 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
Blessograo:

I'm studying o
i hope they are not racist over there oooo. for your sake
Re: MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians by Eastactivist: 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
sukkot:
brother, just one man in oduduwa nation ruled the country for 12 whole years. obasanjo. 8 years as civilian and 4 years as military man. now tell me afonja is not the one controlling nigeria ? name one igbo man who has spent more than one year in power controlling naija ? not one single one. aguiyi ironsi your leader was caned with koboko by theophilus danjuma and chased out of power before even finishing one year. nigga you gotta bow down to afonja. we run this shyttt cheesy

I find it amusing the way you deceive yourself thinking you are deceiving others...wtf?!?! cheesy when you are done you shurrup BC last I checked those presidents never affected your life positively even Ironsi didn't even do it for me, if he did I don't know. So nigga you are on your own. Democracy has made it such that power lies in the hands of the citizens so living in the past may be the after effect of your situation. Get a life. Nobody sends you and nobody sends an afonja except when about to be used and rubbished like in history consolidated just early last year cheesy.
Re: MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians by Blessograo(f): 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
sukkot:
i hope they are not racist over there oooo. for your sake
There are racist and cheerful Chinese, the same way we have tribalist in Nigeria but we still survive the hate grin
Re: MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians by cornel994(m): 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
Jarizod:

the older brother of an alligator grin
bro u wucked grin grin
Re: MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians by CentaurX(m): 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
ArabMopol:
miscreant cantankerously-
caterwauling depraved
orgy of subhuman
indecency."... u are too dull for my liking... TUFIAKWA

Hahaha! So how long did it take your pseudo-intellectual, water-logged, maggot- infested, rĂȘtarded brain to boot to type all that. You prolly just ran to google right now to get all this gibberish talk cheesy

I will however test your "IQ" with this question wink

"What are you?"

1 Like

Re: MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians by Snapchat: 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
Make the guys no try reason say him won enter naija music insustry.
Re: MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians by sukkot: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
Eastactivist:

I find it amusing the way you deceive yourself thinking you are deceiving others...wtf?!?! cheesy when you are done you shurrup BC last I checked those presidents never affected your life positively even Ironsi didn't even do it for me, if he did I don't know. So nigga you are on your own. Democracy has made it such that power lies in the hands of the citizens so living in the past may be the after effect of your situation. Get a life. Nobody sends you and nobody sends an afonja except when about to be used and rubbished like in history consolidated just early last year cheesy.
brother, afonja has the supreme wisdom that controls nigeria. who you think named the money you have in your pocket right now ? who called it the NAIRA ? the money your whole life depends on was named by an afonja man. AWOLOWO. afonja runs this country. when will you understand this bro ? we use the hausa for military and we use igbos to cause dissension and opposition when its time for politics. afonja has the supreme wisdom. even a white man who stayed in nigeria for 20 years made this statement. he said hausas and igbos are temperamental extremists but the yoruba is who keeps the nation together with their wisdom and mild temperament. a white man made this statement after 20 years of observation wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians by ogedazzle: 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
HURRAY!!!!!
its a season of celebration I already smell Christmas in the air and for that we are offering a discount price on all skincare products,nothing should stop you from looking flawless this season....
toning and glowing cream
baby face toning and glowing black soap
velvet whitening black soap(quick action)
velvet smooth lightening cream
velvet whitening cream
velvet whitening cream super
velvet whitening cream gold
radiant glowing oil
acne vanisher
and many more
nationwide delivery
contact +2347039375005
BBM ;7b9c4EA7
Bbm channel:join;C0028c324
let your skin pop the velvet way!!!!
Re: MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians by Eastactivist: 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
sukkot:
brother, afonja has the supreme wisdom that controls nigeria. who you think named the money you have in your pocket right now ? who called it the NAIRA ? the money your whole life depends on was named by an afonja man. AWOLOWO. afonja runs this country. when will you understand this bro ? we use the hausa for military and we use igbos to cause dissension and opposition when its time for politics. afonja has the supreme wisdom. even a white man who stayed in nigeria for 20 years made this statement. he said hausas and igbos are temperamental extremists but the yoruba is who keeps the nation together with their wisdom and mild temperament. a white man made this statement after 20 years of observation wink

Guy stop spitting all over the thread. All I can leak to you now is tgat Yorubas can never be the president of Nigeria ever again. That opportunity has passed and has closed never to open again.
You can now wail on and remind me who created our Nigerian space for all I care... lmao
Re: MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians by sukkot: 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
Blessograo:

There are racist and cheerful Chinese, the same way we have tribalist in Nigeria but we still survive the hate grin
yeah i hear ya gurl. but the tribalist has your skin color so its not as bad. to be hated just cuz your skin looks different is the most annoying thing ever. like ermmm dude did i create myself ? like ermmm really ? lolzzz. and in actuality the black man is superior. a sexy black person is superior but thanks to our african leaders we are looked at as the plagues of the world cuz our countries are shyttholes. ahhh welll. undecided grin

1 Like

Re: MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians by sukkot: 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
Eastactivist:

Guy stop spitting all over the thread. All I can leak to you now is tgat Yorubas can never be the president of Nigeria ever again. That opportunity has passed and has closed never to open again.
You can now wail on and remind me who created our Nigerian space for all I care... lmao
hey brother, even if we dont ever become president again, which is impossible, we had a good 12 year run as president. question is when will an igbo man get 4 years as president ? maybe the next millennium ? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians by ArabMopol(m): 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
CentaurX:

Hahaha! So how long did it take your pseudo-intellectual, water-logged, maggot- infested, rĂȘtarded brain to boot to type all that. You prolly just ran to google right now to get all this gibberish talk cheesy

"What are you?"
useless AFONJA.... lol google ni ? fecal bug-eyed odious leach-covered glob of quivering slime. This ain't fun, I'm serious. u are nothing but monstrous stench-emitting proof that test tube experiments can go horribly wrong." hopeless AFONJA define illiterate
Re: MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians by ArabMopol(m): 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
CentaurX:

"What are you?"
Re: MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians by buffalowings: 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
Noblesoul123:
Who come be Alikiba again? So after Kenya, na Tanzania wan follow Naija hold ground abi? Imagine having a quack Nurse trying to rub shoulders with a Consultant Surgeon

Bada boom
Realest guy in the room
How' you doing

1 Like

Re: MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians by ifeomaekol(f): 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
Ehay pained people of tany. But majority of african n nigeria don't kw who alipako is infact d name sounds like all these local medicine our parents ll always tell us to rub on our body after bathing. Sorry cupcakes, better luck next time. I stand with wizzy baby.
Re: MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians by 1zynnvn(m): 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
Alikiba, I had to search for this guy and download his so called hit tracks Aje and mwana. I must say, I wasted my data and my precious minutes listening to them. Aje try small sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) / Bakare Olalekan Mubarak: Nigeria's Tallest Male Model (photos) / Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.