Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Storage Running Out - Android-samsung Galaxy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Storage Running Out - Android-samsung Galaxy (293 Views)

Samsung Rolls Out Android 10 With One UI 2.0 To The Galaxy A30 And A50s / Oneplus Starts Rolling Out Android 8.0 Oreo Update To Oneplus 5 Users / Google Rolls Out Android 8.1 See Whats New (2) (3) (4)

Storage Running Out - Android-samsung Galaxy by ambrosunny(m): 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
My friends, I have two problems with my samsung galaxy J 5. First the storage. On the storage , the Total storage is 8.0GB and the available space is 5.23GB and I have 4GB sdcard on it. But it brings a message on the notification bar that "your internal storage is running out, some app will stop working''. Already, it has stopped my Email and it's not displaying the wallpaper, it just dark.
Secondly, I have tried turning on the 3GB service but whenever I do, it will on for like 1seconds, and immediately off. I don't know what to do. Please, if you can help me with some ideas, I will be grateful. Thanks
Re: Storage Running Out - Android-samsung Galaxy by RitzyPrince(m): 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
Android wahala, try flashing it, if it doesn't work then try installing a custom rom....if all these don't work then sell the poo sad

Microsoft Improves Bing For Android Search 360 Events, Lottery, More / Innjoo 3 Specifications & Features / 2015 Elections: Tata Vs Mtn Transferred To Federal High Court Kaduna

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7