Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

If You Are Told Your Child Is A Witch Or Wizard, Bring Them To Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Are Told Your Child Is A Witch Or Wizard, Bring Them To Me (445 Views)

I Think My Wife Is A Witch / Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch / Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Told Your Child Is A Witch Or Wizard, Bring Them To Me by Benjaminomin1(m): 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
When I met him I was warned my people around his neighborhood that he was bewitched by his mother and dumped to the father and he will not amount to anything.

Everything that went wrong in the neighborhood was attributed to him but I opened my house and gave him free access to everything and spent each day checking on him, insisting he takes his bath daily, fed him, got him clothes and everything a child deserves. I remember one day i went to shop for his first sets of clothes, shoes, underwears etc... When I called him to the house and gave them to him, he asked 'is this for me? When I nodded in affirmation he broke down and cried.

Fast forward to day... We sent him back to primary school, he finished and today he is loved by all and is in secondary school.

All an abandoned child needs is care and nurturing... Not stigmatization.

They deserve to be loved and cared for.

#share to inspire others
#call +2347033947064 to be a part of giving hope to more children who still needs to get a new life with your gift and support

Am Benjamin Omin Itu
President
Hold My Hand Foundation: Improving the living standards of vulnerable children and families in dire need

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Depression, Anxiety & Mental Health / *recover Money Spent On Drinks For Your Party / Help I Need A Job In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.