Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,505 members, 7,836,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

See What Was Found In The Belly Of A Big Snake Killed In Nigeria (see Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What Was Found In The Belly Of A Big Snake Killed In Nigeria (see Photos) (770 Views)

Huge Snake Killed In Sapele Delta State / Big Snake Killed And Roasted In My Area (Photos) / OMG! Big Snake Killed In Ago Palace Canal In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Was Found In The Belly Of A Big Snake Killed In Nigeria (see Photos) by dhorlapo(f): 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
This massive snake was allegedly killed at an unknown location in Nigeria and dozens of eggs waiting to be hatched were recovered from the snake.

Social media users wonder the number of poisonous reptiles that would have been produced if the eggs hatched.

See another photo below:

Source: http://gidibest.com.ng/2016/11/see-what-was-found-in-the-belly-of-a-big-snake-killed-in-nigeria-see-shocking-photos/
Re: See What Was Found In The Belly Of A Big Snake Killed In Nigeria (see Photos) by collinometricx: 4:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
Re: See What Was Found In The Belly Of A Big Snake Killed In Nigeria (see Photos) by pyyxxaro: 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between Wealth And Riches. / Diamond Bank Reverses Stamp Duty Charges Deducted From Customers' Accounts(pics) / Today Is My Birthday And No one Cares To Send Me Cash. Thank U Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.