Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

President Trump - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Trump (17171 Views)

President Buhari Vs President Trump UN Speech Scene(pics) / Breaking!!! Ipob Finally Meets With President Trump (live!) Watch Video / President Trump Set To Call Ipob Leader Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Trump by 96xtr09r: 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
TimeManager:
with your akpu infested skull, go check the meaning of Ilorin, not forgetting the origin of offa to be so sure of Yorubas'(sophisticated Afonjas) footprints on kwara. You Pained OSU pariah.
kiss the truth!

Useless abobaku, let me hammer this fact into your oblong conehead: Ogun, Ondo and Kwara are the three states your Fulani masters named as their grazing reserves. Your silly rants on NL cannot erase the fact that you and fellow deluded Afonjas have always been the slaves of the Gambaris for centuries.

C'mon, go lick your festering wounds!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump by Kingsley10000: 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
TRUST ME..TRUMP IS THE RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB

2 Likes

Re: President Trump by Johnnyessence(m): 10:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
First and foremost I respect donald trump for standing out to challenge democrats party. In all the swing states trump is leading with good margin. Trump is currently leading the states of strong states of ohio, florida.
Re: President Trump by Emassive(m): 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
If you call Trump all that name then what will you call Buhari?
olatade:
Trump is the WORST thing to ever happen to America. He has made people HATE again. He has divided a nation that will take forever to heal and he has done it through his racism, hate, and bigotry. He is a con a crook and sexual pervert that belongs behind bars.

4 Likes

Re: President Trump by Emassive(m): 11:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
But Yoruba people na Coward from time. They would rather live in fear than die for truth
96xtr09r:

Silly Afonja, you mean like one of your Fulani masters, Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo, proclaimed:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."

3 Likes

Re: President Trump by orimsamsam(m): 11:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
Emassive:
But Yoruba people na Coward from time. They would rather live in fear than die for truth
am always asking this question and non of u Ave answered me. Just mention five thing that show that the igbos are brave
Re: President Trump by 96xtr09r: 12:14am On Nov 09, 2016
orimsamsam:
am always asking this question and non of u Ave answered me. Just mention five thing that show that the igbos are brave

Igbos would rather die as gladiators like Attakus of Pompeii but you and your Yoruba folks are known to have sworn to die embracing slavery and cowardice and beqeathing same to your children.

There are many cowards in Nigeria, the Igbos are not one of them. No other ethnic group or region in Nigeria with has as much guts like the Igbos, not even those that claimed to have a phantom empire in pre-colonial times.

Igbos want Biafra and they're working towards it.
Igbos are no cowards and that's why they had the guts to secede from this cesspit; not once but twice. Igbos are not like your Northern masters who chose to hide behind a ragtag militant, Boko-Haram, instead of courageously declaring to have a separate existence where Sharia Law reigns supreme.

"I would rather remain in detention than subject myself to a trial that I know amounts to perversion of justice."
- Nnamdi Kanu, Dec 23, 2015

Despite the threats, humiliation, imprisonment, torture, enticements and inducements by the Yorubas and their Northern masters in government, NK has refused to bulge and remained unwavering.

Remember, when Yorubas were doing their usual gra-gra in 1993 using 'June 12' with Odua Republic in mind until MKO Abiola was whisked away like a common thief. OPC went into hiding. Tinubu and co went on self-exile.
While Yorubas were expecting Igbos to fight their war, Ralph Obioha and Bobo Nwosisi were the only people around your AareOnaKakanfo, MKO Abiola, when he declared himself president-elect. The Yoruba tribe couldn't even protect MKO Abiola from being whisked away until he was eventually slaughtered like a salah ram.

Before I came to Biafr*, I heard that Biafrans fought like heroes, but after my visit to Biafr*, I can tell you that Heroes fight like Biafrans.”
- John de st jorre, france

"He (Ojukwu) stood firm when others ran, compromised and did back room deals with their oppressors. He was a great and a proud warrior.
I have only the following to say. You stood firm and fought hard for your people when it mattered the most. Nothing else counts. A product of Epsom College, Oxford University and the illustrious and wealthy Ojukwu family from eastern Nigeria. The father of Biafra. A man of strength, vision and courage. What an extraordinary and noble heritage.[/b] We knew your father and your father’s father. They also made their mark. They were also great and powerful men. Yet you were the star that eclipsed all stars in the Nigerian firmament. Unlike many of those who have hail you only in death, you were man enough to stand up and say ”no more” and ”never again” when your people were faced with genocide and mass murder. During the civil war the Biafrans fought like great men and lions simply because they were led by a great man and a great lion. We shall continue the fight for liberation where you stopped. The battle has passed to the next generation."

- FFK

https://www.nairaland.com/2727742/fearless-biafrans-protest-despite-being
This is a one-on-one confrontation between Nigerian soldiers and pro-Biafran protesters, The army tried to stop the gallant protesters. They resisted the murderous soldiers and the next thing the angels of death could do was begin sporadic shooting. Some of protesters initially refused to run. Hear one of them shouting, ''Kill me''....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1DRG7j3FG0

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump by vicben27(m): 12:33am On Nov 09, 2016
Americans shud use Our Dullard president as a perfect example of wat u get wen u demand for change frm a clueless individual as far as am concern leadin a great nation is quait different frm bin an euterprenuer! or rearin cows
Re: President Trump by orimsamsam(m): 12:45am On Nov 09, 2016
96xtr09r:

Igbos would rather die as gladiators like Attakus of Pompeii but you and your Yoruba folks are known to have sworn to die embracing slavery and cowardice and beqeathing same to your children.

Igbos want Biafra and they're working towards.

There are many cowards in Nigeria, the Igbos are not one of them. No other ethnic group or region in Nigeria with has as much guts like the Igbos, not even those that claimed to have a phantom empire in pre-colonial times.

Igbos are no cowards and that's why they had the guts to secede from this cesspit; not once but twice.

Remember, when Yorubas were doing their usual gra-gra in 1993 using 'June 12' with Odua Republic in mind until MKO Abiola was whisked away like a common thief. OPC went into hiding. Tinubu and co went on self-exile.
While Yorubas were expecting Igbos to fight their war, Ralph Obioha and Bobo Nwosisi were the only people around your AareOnaKakanfo, MKO Abiola, when he declared himself president-elect. The Yoruba tribe couldn't even protect MKO Abiola from being whisked away until he was eventually slaughtered like a salah ram.

Before I came to Biafr*, I heard that Biafrans fought like heroes, but after my visit to Biafr*, I can tell you that Heroes fight like Biafrans.”
- John de st jorre, france

"He (Ojukwu) stood firm when others ran, compromised and did back room deals with their oppressors. He was a great and a proud warrior.
I have only the following to say. You stood firm and fought hard for your people when it mattered the most. Nothing else counts. A product of Epsom College, Oxford University and the illustrious and wealthy Ojukwu family from eastern Nigeria. The father of Biafra. A man of strength, vision and courage. What an extraordinary and noble heritage.[/b] We knew your father and your father’s father. They also made their mark. They were also great and powerful men. Yet you were the star that eclipsed all stars in the Nigerian firmament. Unlike many of those who have hail you only in death, you were man enough to stand up and say ”no more” and ”never again” when your people were faced with genocide and mass murder. During the civil war the Biafrans fought like great men and lions simply because they were led by a great man and a great lion. We shall continue the fight for liberation where you stopped. The battle has passed to the next generation."

- FFK

https://www.nairaland.com/2727742/fearless-biafrans-protest-despite-being
This is a one-on-one confrontation between Nigerian soldiers and pro-Biafran protesters, The army tried to stop the gallant protesters. They resisted the murderous soldiers and the next thing the angels of death could do was begin sporadic shooting. Some of protesters initially refused to run. Hear one of them shouting, ''Kill me''....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1DRG7j3FG0
to summarize everything u sed. Igbos are brave because they want Biafra.

Clap for urself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump by 96xtr09r: 12:48am On Nov 09, 2016
orimsamsam:
to summarize everything u sed. Igbos are brave because they want Biafra.

Clap for urself

If the whole Yoruba tribe can have just one person in the similitude of NK you lots wouldn't be groping in the dark and being led by Afonjas who have sworn to die embracing slavery and cowardice and beqeathing same to your children.

4 Likes

Re: President Trump by meforyou1(m): 12:58am On Nov 09, 2016
The next president of US is Hilary Clinton. Nothing more, nothing less, nothing else
Re: President Trump by pussyphilia(m): 1:14am On Nov 09, 2016
Though I support ipob and I am for Biafra actualization, I don't see how a Trump win is going to help restore Biafra. I am Clinton will be much better for the course of Biafra.

I am for Clinton and I am for Biafra!
Re: President Trump by Yarduni: 1:17am On Nov 09, 2016
PentiumProf:
In anticipation of Donald trump win on wednesday i will be giving out three mtn recharge cards valued at 1500 each
I will be throwing a house party in celebration of trumps victory
The venue is a the igbo city of asaba
Any interested nairalander should email me if he or she is in asaba

Loosers!
Re: President Trump by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:36am On Nov 09, 2016
Preciousify:

Are u for real
am eagerly waiting for his victory and your recharge card.
TeamTrump.
cheesy grin Anty you need this airtime bad bad
Re: President Trump by Johnnyessence(m): 1:52am On Nov 09, 2016
My people in the house trump is leading with 24 votes against clinton 3 votes of the electoral college.
Re: President Trump by Burutus(m): 2:16am On Nov 09, 2016
Re: President Trump by Caseless: 3:14am On Nov 09, 2016
PentiumProf:
I will send the recharge on this thread after the announcement of results
The lucky winner should confirm that he or she has received the credit
May the fastest to recharge win
scam!
Re: President Trump by Caseless: 3:15am On Nov 09, 2016
Johnnyessence:
My people in the house trump is leading with 24 votes against clinton 3 votes of the electoral college.
romney had more electoral colleges.
Re: President Trump by adekayo1234(m): 3:36am On Nov 09, 2016
Though not a Trump fan but with the way things are going, Trump is on course to win
Re: President Trump by EternalTruths: 4:52am On Nov 09, 2016
PentiumProf:
In anticipation of Donald trump win on wednesday i will be giving out three mtn recharge cards valued at 1500 each
I will be throwing a house party in celebration of trumps victory
The venue is a the igbo city of asaba
Any interested nairalander should email me if he or she is in asaba

You might end up being right ooooo

Trump is leading

Way your card.

I need it

Despite the sentiments against him, he is leading Hilary.

I can't believe it

I love Trump but thought he won't win.

CNN has deceived me ooo shocked

Clinton got 55 electoral college from California just now leading Trump by 190 to 171

Trump is catching up it is now 190 : 186

CNN live

Trump has greater chances

At 5:35am

Trump 216: Clinton 197

5:42am

Trump 216 : Clinton 209

5:48am

Trump 232: Clinton 209

6:08am

Trump 238: Clinton 209

6:40am

Trump 238: Clinton 215 @ 6:40am freiden pentiumprof o42austino

Trump 244: Clinton 215 @ 7:09am freiden pentiumprof o42austino

Trump 247: Clinton 215 @ 7:42am freiden pentiumprof o42austino

Trump 257: Clinton 215 @ 8:30am freiden pentiumprof o42austino

Shame on you Tonyebarcanista

Trump 268: Clinton 215 @ 8:42am freiden pentiumprof o42austino

Tonyebarcanista ntorrrrrrrrr grin grin grin grin

IPOB wins

3 Likes

Re: President Trump by Nobody: 5:04am On Nov 09, 2016
Why CNN no go deceive you ? Clinton's News Network. :8.
EternalTruths:

Trump is leading

Way your card.

I need it

I can't believe it

1 Like

Re: President Trump by o42austino(m): 5:05am On Nov 09, 2016
EternalTruths:

Trump is leading

Way your card.

I need it

I can't believe it

Clinton got 55 electoral college from California just now leading Trump by 190 to 171
from all indication Trump is winning this Election.

1 Like

Re: President Trump by EternalTruths: 5:15am On Nov 09, 2016
o42austino:
from all indication Trump is winning this Election.

Trump has almost catch up with Hilary

190: 186

Trump has greater chance

Now

197 Clinton : 187 Trump

Clinton is in trouble ooooo

Michigan and Wisconsin 16+10 going to Trump

If Trump wins both, 26more electoral colleges

Clinton is catching up ooo

If Clinton wins Michigan and Wisconsin, Trump will be in trouble ooooo

This election sweet oooo

Trump 238 : Clinton 209 @ 6:08am freiden

Trump 238: Clinton 215 @ 6:40am freiden
Re: President Trump by RaeMystix: 5:36am On Nov 09, 2016
Craze people loading. grin
Re: President Trump by porshuch: 5:48am On Nov 09, 2016
Sai Mama Clinton.
Re: President Trump by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 09, 2016
And it happens that Americans aren't as dumb or should i say smart( I dont even know which one to say) as we think they are.

President Trump......
Re: President Trump by Guysses(m): 5:50am On Nov 09, 2016
the card bikonu
Re: President Trump by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 09, 2016
EternalTruths:

Trump has almost catch up with Hilary

190: 186

Trump has greater chance

Now

197 Clinton : 187 Trump

Clinton is in trouble ooooo

Michigan and Wisconsin 16+10 going to Trump

If Trump wins both, 26more electoral colleges

Clinton is catching up ooo

If Clinton wins Michigan and Wisconsin, Trump will be in trouble ooooo

This election sweet oooo

Wisconsin and Michigan right now....

Re: President Trump by Izonpikin: 5:54am On Nov 09, 2016
Men its over for clinton...

1 Like

Re: President Trump by evilapc: 5:57am On Nov 09, 2016
supporters of APC, afonjas, almajiris, it seems Ipob don win for USA ..what can you zombies say?

3 Likes

Re: President Trump by divinelove(m): 5:57am On Nov 09, 2016
Istandwithtrump

Can't wait to see all Trump hater frm arnd the world crying when he will be declared winner in a couple of hours
Re: President Trump by Sirmuel1(m): 5:59am On Nov 09, 2016
I use etisalat. Bros biko epp me cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo / "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans / Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.