Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Bin Gbagbo Returns With Super Jokes!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bin Gbagbo Returns With Super Jokes!! (2173 Views)

Bin Gbagbo Is Back With A Bomb!!! / Return Of The King Of Jokes BIN GBAGBO!!!! / Bin Gbagbo's Funny Gallery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bin Gbagbo Returns With Super Jokes!! by bingbagbo(m): 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
Just Sit back and enjoy

Today at UBA bank, a Fulani man goes to the ATM and withdraws all his money. Then goes inside the same bank and deposited the same money he withdrew, telling the bank officer that, his money is not safe outside in the ATM...people are just withdrawing anyhow and they may end up withdrawing his money. Keep my money inside the bank, please. grin grin

This joke is dedicated to bunmioguns, booqee, larride, EfemenaXY, bushyanus, mikel, ode Remo and all the old guards grin

SStay tuned for more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bin Gbagbo Returns With Super Jokes!! by bunmioguns(m): 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
cry
Re: Bin Gbagbo Returns With Super Jokes!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
bunmioguns:
cry

Have you taken your medicine this evening? grin
Re: Bin Gbagbo Returns With Super Jokes!! by slimthugchime(m): 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
warris all this nonsense undecided
Re: Bin Gbagbo Returns With Super Jokes!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
slimthugchime:
warris all this nonsense undecided

Change your toothpaste
Re: Bin Gbagbo Returns With Super Jokes!! by larride(m): 7:17am On Nov 09, 2016
what is the meaning of this.
Re: Bin Gbagbo Returns With Super Jokes!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:57am On Nov 09, 2016
larride:
what is the meaning of this.

HHave you been discharged

Re: Bin Gbagbo Returns With Super Jokes!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:48am On Nov 09, 2016
Breaking news- US ELECTIONS NEWS

نور اگر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی داندیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نور اگر رفت سایه. ر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفتدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما
گر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نور اگر رفت سایه. ر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره اگر ر سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی داندیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفتدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما

If I hear anything else, I'll still let you know.

Re: Bin Gbagbo Returns With Super Jokes!! by larride(m): 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
bingbagbo:

HHave you been discharged

What is this one saying?
Re: Bin Gbagbo Returns With Super Jokes!! by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 10, 2016
bingbagbo:
Just Sit back and enjoy

Today at UBA bank, a Fulani man goes to the ATM and withdraws all his money. Then goes inside the same bank and deposited the same money he withdrew, telling the bank officer that, his money is not safe outside in the ATM...people are just withdrawing anyhow and they may end up withdrawing his money. Keep my money inside the bank, please. grin grin

This joke is dedicated to bunmioguns, booqee, larride, EfemenaXY, bushyanus, mikel, ode Remo and all the old guards grin

SStay tuned for more

Bingbagbo dry as usual. grin please just retire from jokes section already and give room for new guards!
Re: Bin Gbagbo Returns With Super Jokes!! by vybzkartel: 11:00am On Nov 10, 2016
booqee:
Bingbagbo dry as usual. grin please just retire from jokes section already and give room for new guards!

grin grin
Re: Bin Gbagbo Returns With Super Jokes!! by bunmioguns(m): 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
booqee:

so booqee still dey

nawa o

longest time
Re: Bin Gbagbo Returns With Super Jokes!! by bingbagbo(m): 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
Raymond told Akua that most adults are hiding atleast one dark secret and
that this makes it very easy to blackmail them by saying; I know the
whole truth.

Akua decided to go home and try it out.

She got home and ran into her mother and said; Mummy, I know the whole truth.

Her mother quickly handed her 50 Cedi Note and said; Please don't tell your father.

When her father got home from work, she walked up to him and said; Daddy, I know the whole truth.

Her father quickly took her aside and gave him 1,000 Cedis and said; Don't tell your mother please.

Wow! Amazed by this, she ran out to meet the Gate Man and said; I know the whole truth.

The Gate Man quickly dropped the padlock and embraced her tightly and said; Thank God you have known that i am your father. grin grin

Re: Bin Gbagbo Returns With Super Jokes!! by bingbagbo(m): 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed

Lol
Re: Bin Gbagbo Returns With Super Jokes!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:18am On Nov 13, 2016
A beautiful, sexy good looking lady was sitting next to a guy
inside the plane. The lady said to him, "can you help me to
remove something from my breast?...please".
The exciting young man replied. "Wow! It will be my pleasure;
so what is it"?
The lady answered .... "YOUR EYES"........
Idiot!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is The First Social Media You Open In The Mourning? / Phython Dance: When You Think We Are All Concerned / Watch Nigeria Latest Camady Video In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.