Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State (11249 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / Yakubu Gowon Received By Governor Dickson As He Visits Bayelsa State (Photos) / Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
The Supreme court just declared that Seriake Dickson was validly elected as the governor of Bayelsa state. The seven man panel of judges that sat to rule on the case today in Abuja, passed the judgement after reviewing and cross-examining the appeal brought forward by Timipreye Sylva, the candidate of the All progressives congress (APC) in the last bayelsa elections.

The court of appeal and Election Tribunal had earlier canceled Dickson's emergence as governor until today.

http://politicsngr.com/breaking-seriake-dickson-remains-governor-bayelsa-state/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State by DropShot: 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
So, we can all agree the president has plain heart.

11 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State by sosanova: 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
DropShot:

Zombie suffering from Zombieisim

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State by LoveMachine(m): 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
DropShot:

No! They will say PMB has Islamized Dickson. Some people just wanna be angry. Don't bother.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State by glowithdan(m): 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State by ojmaroni247(m): 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
The case was like a pregnant woman, u can't hide the winner. So can dis guy now start paying bayelsa salaries?

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State by TheFreeOne: 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
Timipre Sylva cheesy where are you heading to now ...the media trial courts of APC

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State by lizaloizaa: 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
K
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State by Presidiotbuhari: 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
DropShot:
^^^

Somebody dash this man small sense, please

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State by Presidiotbuhari: 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
Thread for apc zombies to lament

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State by Klamour: 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
E go pain them ZOMBIES!!!!

KIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKIKI

SOON they'll start accusing the panel of kwaraptn.

Let me tip toe to za oza ruuum biko.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State by nestic3: 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
all hail Dickson and PDP, as for APC and Timipreye Sylva

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State by kcnwaigbo: 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
DropShot:
It has already been established your dullard does not control the supreme court that is why he is running amok with his DSS and EFCC lapdogs to force them to submit but obviously its not going his way

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State by franchizy(m): 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
I condemn this judgement, i congemn it, i condemn it.
This a rape on democracy having witnessed the crisis that erupted during the election.
We accept it this judgement. The supreme court justices have been bought.
oh what a fools paradise. which way Nigerians.
i weep for my country.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State by TheFreeOne: 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
franchizy:
I condemn this judgement, i congemn it, i condemn it.
This a rape on democracy having witnessed the crisis that erupted during the election.
We accept it this judgement. The supreme court justices have been bought.
oh what a fools paradise. which way Nigerians.
i weep for my country.

From elections to supreme court and you are still a doubting Thomas lamentinng a lost cause?

Abeg cry me a river cry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State by Kay03: 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
good riddance

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State by drss2(m): 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
supreme court is d ONLY independent court in nigeria! d others have been compromised by d dullard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State by Franchise21(m): 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
grin
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State by dechriscool(m): 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
Dickson you can now concentrate and start paying workers salary.
No more excuses.
Congrats siriake

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State by oluwamichael93(m): 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
EVen APC sef nor lyk Sylvia, much mre Bayelsan, abeg wu nor c am plainly

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State by divide9ja: 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
[size=14pt]WE ARE ALL TRIED OF APC[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State by NaijaMutant(f): 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State by Koolking(m): 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
Permit me to borrow PDP's sentence..."It's victory for democracy"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State by googlepikins: 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
DropShot:
dropshot, make madman drop sperm for that your small head.

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
Buhari's intimidation and bullying of the judiciary obviously didn't work out in their favor. Sorry sir, try again later

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State by eolafao: 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
Ok...

i hope we wont hear another news of bribery

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State by EnEnPeecee: 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
Remaining Edo state.

South south has no business with a useless and an undemocratic broom witch party called APC

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State by kurt09(m): 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
Victory for Democracy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
DropShot:
What is this zombie saying? You just have to earn ur wage, no matter how da*t you sound.
Pathetic fellow

7 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State by Ikpangi: 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
100 times Dickson go win u ya shocked

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Seriake Dickson As Governor Of Bayelsa State by Pavarottii(m): 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
DropShot:
Does that mean the president has an influence in d judiciary before??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima / Dapchi Girls: Army Admits Withdrawing Troops Before Abduction / Delta state: Governor Oborevwori Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.