Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Wife Charges Husband For Sex In Zambia - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Charges Husband For Sex In Zambia (940 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Charges Husband For Sex In Zambia by tyokunbo(m): 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
Source:http://towncrieronline.net/2016/11/08/wife-charges-husband-for-sex-in-zambia-photo/

Should a wife charge her husband money to have sex with her? Not possible, you may say. But a Zambian, Ken Nwanza, told a court that his wife, Catherine Bwalya, charged him K50 each time he wanted to sleep with her.

"Your honor, she started behaving like a prostitute. How can I pay for sleeping with my own wife?" he asked the court.

Though Catherine and Ken came to the court for reconciliation, the judge divorced them. Facebook users felt it was a good thing, as some feared the woman could eventually murder the man.

Re: Wife Charges Husband For Sex In Zambia by steve6: 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
Re: Wife Charges Husband For Sex In Zambia by tyokunbo(m): 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
More.

Re: Wife Charges Husband For Sex In Zambia by steve6: 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
Re: Wife Charges Husband For Sex In Zambia by tyokunbo(m): 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
Should a wife demand money from her husband before he sleeps with her? This is a million dollar question.

Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2016/11/08/wife-charges-husband-for-sex-in-zambia-photo/
Re: Wife Charges Husband For Sex In Zambia by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
There's more to the story undecided
Re: Wife Charges Husband For Sex In Zambia by ableguy(m): 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
T
Re: Wife Charges Husband For Sex In Zambia by ableguy(m): 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
What if the man decides to rather pay outside to have it?
Re: Wife Charges Husband For Sex In Zambia by MmmS(f): 6:14am On Nov 09, 2016
If she cannot prostitute for her husband who else can she prostitute for? grin grin grin
Re: Wife Charges Husband For Sex In Zambia by NevetsIbot(m): 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
Then rape her. That's wht she wants na

(1) (Reply)

. / Whats The Reasonable Amout For House Keeping For A Family Of 2 / X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.