Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,016 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

Death Of Soldiers Is Not A Setback - Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death Of Soldiers Is Not A Setback - Lai Mohammed (793 Views)

Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) / Army Probes Video Of Soldiers Assaulting IPOB Members / Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death Of Soldiers Is Not A Setback - Lai Mohammed by okey1234(m): 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uVEiVVry_U

:cc lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, myndy44

click here to subscribe to my channelhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbHX9prxs8SpDKqMD6p4fyw
join me on lischat wink wink wink wink[url] https://www./profile/kc-emma[/url]
Re: Death Of Soldiers Is Not A Setback - Lai Mohammed by nigeriafilm(m): 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hmmm....
Re: Death Of Soldiers Is Not A Setback - Lai Mohammed by ojmaroni247(m): 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
What is it?.. Jst tell anoda lie. Oshobaba is steaming to take ur job.

Re: Death Of Soldiers Is Not A Setback - Lai Mohammed by drss2(m): 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
liar mohammed breaking his silence with a big lie.
Re: Death Of Soldiers Is Not A Setback - Lai Mohammed by TheFreeOne: 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
Oga lie is back grin

Hmnn... The last rally of a die horse ...just like you told us of soft targets and the army claimed to be the only country to win a war against terrorism.

Your name ought to be Irowunmi Mohammed.

Re: Death Of Soldiers Is Not A Setback - Lai Mohammed by SlimCupid(m): 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
I wonder what this administration's definition of 'setback' is
Re: Death Of Soldiers Is Not A Setback - Lai Mohammed by olatade(m): 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
cry

Re: Death Of Soldiers Is Not A Setback - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
The same man who said Boko Haram has been technically defeated
Re: Death Of Soldiers Is Not A Setback - Lai Mohammed by anath(m): 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
To be sincere I am angry with this guy,upon the huge number of dead bodies in his front he is still saying all these. This guy belongs to Devil's church sorry to say. Na wa sha....... Nigerian politicians dha
Re: Death Of Soldiers Is Not A Setback - Lai Mohammed by GenbIoodykiller: 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
lair Muhammed is a charlatan
Re: Death Of Soldiers Is Not A Setback - Lai Mohammed by CowHard: 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
Ofcos they are not. . ..
That was why you were laughing so hard like Zebrudiah at their funeral
Stup1d man

2 Likes

Re: Death Of Soldiers Is Not A Setback - Lai Mohammed by Lazyreporta(m): 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
I am a responsible man, I Have a job and own my business.. I am looking for
a God fearing cute not too tall or slim.. Lady with a touch of dress sense
under d age of 25 to 30, lady staying around Ojodu berger To borrow me tecno
charger.

cry
Re: Death Of Soldiers Is Not A Setback - Lai Mohammed by Howmon: 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
Behold the Liar General of the nation.

(1) (Reply)

TRUMP: Our Fears, Our Expectations, By Nigerians Resident In US / Wike ‘declares’ Niger Delta Republic; ‘calls’ Buhari Fellow President / I Believes All Nations Have A Right To Nuclear Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.