Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,074 members, 7,838,711 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Pattern Drafting Tutorials For Fashion Designers - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pattern Drafting Tutorials For Fashion Designers (499 Views)

Opportunity for fashion designers/tailors (photos inside) / Basic Pattern Drafting Tips Using Natalie Bray Method / Online Fashion School Training!! Pattern Drafting Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pattern Drafting Tutorials For Fashion Designers by Dojaa: 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hello my fellow pattern drafters!
I know there are many of you who want to pursue tailoring and sometimes it is hard to find help. I've created some pattern drafting video tutorials to assist you with this. I'm still growing my YouTube channel and I hope to have a lot of variety in the future but in the meantime I hope that what I have will be useful to some of you.

I will soon be releasing a tutorial on drafting a basic bodice block and I'm so excited for you guys to try it out too. Have a visit to my YouTube channel and take what you can from it! If you have any questions, I'm always happy to help smiley

www.youtube.com/elewa

Doja

(1) (Reply)

Makeup Artist / Great Dive Watches For 2017 Summer / Men's Leather Belt Price In Nigeria Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.