Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Hilarious! Man Begs Trump To Deport His Uncle To Nigeria - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious! Man Begs Trump To Deport His Uncle To Nigeria (875 Views)

Old Woman Begs Mannequin For Money (pics, video) / Hilarious !!!man Seen Using A Rope To Pull A Faulty Car In Benin, Edo State / Hilarious! Man Loses Car To Passerby While Dancing To Drake's 'kiki' (must Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious! Man Begs Trump To Deport His Uncle To Nigeria by Ivanlxi(m): 7:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
A Nigerian Facebook user, Young Henry has asked Republican Party nominee, Donald Trump to deport his uncle if he becomes the next President of the United States.

According to Gossip Mill Nigeria, the young man wants his uncle deported because he has lived in US for 30 years without keeping in touch with his family in Nigeria.

“Donald trump pls win and deport my uncle who has been in america for the past 30 years money he no get house he no build come dey farm for africa he no wan com na so so yea men yea men he dey talk.”

1 Share

Re: Hilarious! Man Begs Trump To Deport His Uncle To Nigeria by mazimee(m): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
Evil Nephew grin
Re: Hilarious! Man Begs Trump To Deport His Uncle To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
grin grin nah who do my uncle
Re: Hilarious! Man Begs Trump To Deport His Uncle To Nigeria by decatalyst(m): 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
This is fantastically hilarious! grin grin

LWTMB!
Re: Hilarious! Man Begs Trump To Deport His Uncle To Nigeria by Goldeno(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
bad nephew cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Hilarious! Man Begs Trump To Deport His Uncle To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
I will do the same if I were in his shoes.
Re: Hilarious! Man Begs Trump To Deport His Uncle To Nigeria by Dmaria1000(m): 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
I don't believe u ladies saying same word... Plz ans dix, which among snail is uneatable? Abeg na lie... Make God help us all about dat..

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Mayorkun, Tekno, Falz, Don’t Deserve Headies ‘next Rated’ Award [see Wh / That Moment When Obama Realises He Must Attend Trumps Inaguration / An Edo Man Invited His Friends For His Mother's Burial,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.