Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

What I Foresee Concering This Year Xmas Celebration. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What I Foresee Concering This Year Xmas Celebration. (1054 Views)

Christmas Celebration In London And Nigeria In Pictures. / See What I Saw On OLX. Wanderz Shall Never End / This Picture Was What I Saw On Facebook This Morning,.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Foresee Concering This Year Xmas Celebration. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
I think two families will come together to celebrate a joint xmas celebration...... One family will cook rice while the other will Cook stew........enjoyment don start. Recession can never affect this year's Xmas celebration....I saw it in my dream today.

1 Like

Re: What I Foresee Concering This Year Xmas Celebration. by chocolateme(f): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: What I Foresee Concering This Year Xmas Celebration. by Dmaria1000(m): 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hmm hmm
Re: What I Foresee Concering This Year Xmas Celebration. by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 11, 2017
SunshineG
Re: What I Foresee Concering This Year Xmas Celebration. by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
SunshineG
I foresee the death of many chicken....I foresee the sales of many bags of rice, rice sellers should prepare....I foresee the marriage of one Ester to one To....n after the new year
Re: What I Foresee Concering This Year Xmas Celebration. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
sunshineG:
I foresee the death of many chicken....I foresee the sales of many bags of rice, rice sellers should prepare....I foresee the marriage of one Ester to one To....n after the new year

LOL... Lemme add you... What's your fb username?
Re: What I Foresee Concering This Year Xmas Celebration. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

LOL... Lemme add you... What's your fb username?
ith the white cloth
Re: What I Foresee Concering This Year Xmas Celebration. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
sunshineG:
with the white cloth
OK.. Oya edit out your name on before another person add you..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

No Lady Will Resist If You Have These / How She Got Raped By Two Men / Students Of Oko Poly,writing Test In The Middle Of The Night With Torch Lights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.