Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

103 Year Old American Dad Cast His Vote - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 103 Year Old American Dad Cast His Vote (520 Views)

VID: Syrian Air Defense Intercept 71 out of 103 missiles fired By U.S,U.K,France / Ghanadecides: President John D Mahama Casting His Vote This Morning (photo News) / Donald Trump Casts His Vote In US Election, Met By Cheers & Some Boos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

103 Year Old American Dad Cast His Vote by jackymore(m): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
Copied
I took an Election Day break from our coverage of ISIS here in Iraq to chat by phone with my 103-year-old father, Ed Palkot. He told me he had just come back from casting his ballot near his home in Garden City, New York.

For the record, and I confirmed this with Dad, this is the 21st consecutive presidential election he has participated in. Starting with the 1936 vote when he was 23 (you had to be 21 in those days to vote), he has not missed a White House beat.

Re: 103 Year Old American Dad Cast His Vote by DozieInc(m): 12:52am On Nov 09, 2016
passion for the future of his country.
Re: 103 Year Old American Dad Cast His Vote by PaulIdu: 1:08am On Nov 09, 2016
I am sure he voted for Trump

(1) (Reply)

The Gambia: Opposition Leader, Ousainou Darboe Released From Prison! (video) / Gambia’s President Lambasts Mediators / How US Presidential Elections Was Hacked By Russian Authorities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.