Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber (85878 Views)

"You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 09, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
Everyone is taking advantage of this cucumber saga .

Very soon you'll see nollywood movie titled
Cucumber Girls/Babes Just watch Nigeria no dey disappoint

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2016
metallisc:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
the hole for her yonder suppose don....

I dey tell you grin grin grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by metallisc(m): 10:37am On Nov 09, 2016
skarlett:

I dey tell you grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
well... i hope say your own still dey....

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by mrtegation99(m): 11:13am On Nov 09, 2016
Ad0rable:
Lie mohd, we knw say cucumber no be ur size again tongue
U can manage pestle (its not only used for pounding yam) grin

Runs out

Dash this Girl a husband just like Emoney
#Sensible

Big Pestle grin

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by jackie35(m): 11:28am On Nov 09, 2016
mKc9ET:
But to be honest i know that most girls had tried to use cucumber since chidinmas saga,
Forget cossy we all knows who she is........
many girls here in NL must had try it.

do you think cucumber is new to the ladies?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by Kingsley10000: 11:28am On Nov 09, 2016
old layer
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by timagentms: 11:53am On Nov 09, 2016
Nnamdd1:
Nollywood actress Cossy Ojiakor is currently full of appreciation and gratitude to Ex-Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke for opening her eyes and other Nigerian girls to Cucumber, especially during this economic recession.

The busty queen, who is currently in Abuja took to her social media page to finally thank Chidinma Okeke and her Friend, Ada.

She wrote;

"Hmmm in Abuja and freaking bored...Ijeoma Imoh, pls sweets I need this ur makeup artist... She did her job wella..as my man is far away... I can manage .. bananas... cucumber... plantian sef...thanks Miss A..for showing us the way... in this recession no money to replace my rampant rabbit"

The post has not gone well with some of her followers as they believe she is mocking the Ex-Miss Anambra whose video got leaked last month.

http://www.instagram.com/p/BMjzHUDASc-/?taken-by=cossyojiakor

http://www.nnamdisblog.com/2016/11/miss-anambra-leaked-video-cossy-ojiakor-thanks-chidinma-okeke.html

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by Don24816(m): 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nawa ooo...Cucumber to take over... Dick o jawo mo!!! grin grin angry[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by Don24816(m): 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nawa ooo...Cucumber ti take over... Dick o jawo mo!!! grin grin angry[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
Cucumber is now expensive and nobody blames the FG for the first time in history of curruption! na wa oooh
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
Eleribuuu.... As if you are not worse than that.... Now you need to see the look on my face whenever I see ladies on campus buying cucumbers... They will even be pointing to big ones... Chai
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by uzuede4(f): 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
[size=8pt][/size]
RealJaneDoe:

RealJaneDoe:

RealJaneDoe:

Right on point
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by ogbeiwi(m): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nnamdd1:
Nollywood actress Cossy Ojiakor is currently full of appreciation and gratitude to Ex-Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke for opening her eyes and other Nigerian girls to Cucumber, especially during this economic recession.

The busty queen, who is currently in Abuja took to her social media page to finally thank Chidinma Okeke and her Friend, Ada.

She wrote;

"Hmmm in Abuja and freaking bored...Ijeoma Imoh, pls sweets I need this ur makeup artist... She did her job wella..as my man is far away... I can manage .. bananas... cucumber... plantian sef...thanks Miss A..for showing us the way... in this recession no money to replace my rampant rabbit"
Please I want 2 know,does this lady has nipple?
The post has not gone well with some of her followers as they believe she is mocking the Ex-Miss Anambra whose video got leaked last month.

http://www.instagram.com/p/BMjzHUDASc-/?taken-by=cossyojiakor

http://www.nnamdisblog.com/2016/11/miss-anambra-leaked-video-cossy-ojiakor-thanks-chidinma-okeke.html
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by uzuede4(f): 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin
mumtriplet2:
first to comment
mumtriplet2:
first to comment
mumtriplet2:
first to comment
Na lie
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by Talentteam100(f): 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
[quote author=Nnamdd1 post=50877899]Nollywood actress Cossy Ojiakor is currently full of appreciation and gratitude to Ex-Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke for opening her eyes and other Nigerian girls to Cucumber, especially during this economic recession.

She wrote;

http://theinformantspy.com/2016/11/cossy-orjiakor-thanks-chidinma-okeke-opening-eyes/
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by uzuede4(f): 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ad0rable:

Runs out
You don use am before?
Ad0rable:

Runs out
You don use am before?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by wcurtis76(m): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
Wasted daughter
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by bigiyaro(m): 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
Bisjosh:
Men are scared they will no longer be useful shocked angry grin grin
leave that tin! Nothing can replace the real live throbbing and fully erect dyck thrusting into your....... u know nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by alaskido(m): 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
princeonx:
Cossy make you try yam, that cucuwhatever can't cucumb you lol

I cant stop laughing grin grin grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by nuelyoyo(m): 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
Bisjosh:
forget that thing, some of us gat dicks like cocumber. tongue
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by spinna: 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
Rosella1:

Lol. .. Thanks, this video made my day!
lol.... u welc... hope u remember to subscribe
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by marian05m(f): 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
Bisjosh:
cucumber can neva replace dat tin,na only man God carry give d power
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by Opeyemi4real(m): 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
The look when you see a lady coming from the market with cucumber in her basket smiley

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by zealking: 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
<a href="http://www.naijacnn247.com/" rel="nofollow">ololololo ooo aaa </a>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) / Yoruba Actor, Musiliu Ajinkanle Is Dead / Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.