Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Nigerian Arrested For Stalking Ryan Seacrest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Arrested For Stalking Ryan Seacrest (2311 Views)

Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media / Ryan Giggs Apologises For Sleeping With His Brother's Wife For 8 Years / "If You Can't Stand Me, STOP Stalking Me" - Lola Omotayo Slams Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Arrested For Stalking Ryan Seacrest by yeancah007(f): 10:27am On Oct 31, 2009
What could be Chidi's problem?

[center][size=18pt]'Idol' host Ryan Seacrest gets restraining order[/size] [/center]

LOS ANGELES – A judge granted "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest a temporary restraining order against a man arrested on suspicion of stalking the radio and television host outside his workplace on Friday, court records show.

Seacrest's attorneys obtained the stay-away order hours after they say Chidi Benjamin Uzomah Jr. was detained at the E! Entertainment Television headquarters in Los Angeles.

The filing claims Uzomah was carrying a knife and was trying to see the popular television and radio host.

Uzomah, 25, is on probation for another incident involving Seacrest. Court records show he pleaded guilty in Orange County, Calif., last month to three misdemeanors: carrying a switchblade knife, assault and battery. Uzomah was charged after he attacked one of Seacrest's bodyguards outside an event.

"His aggressive and violent efforts to come into physical contact with me are extremely frightening to me," Seacrest wrote in a declaration filed Friday. "They have jeopardized not only my personal safety, but also the safety and well-being of those around me."

Police said Ozomah was arrested and booked on suspicion of stalking. Jail records showed he remained in police custody Friday evening, held on $150,000 bail.

The filing states Uzomah tried to meet Seacrest at radio station KIIS-FM earlier this month, but Seacrest records his show at the E! Entertainment Television headquarters. Besides working as the affable host of "American Idol" Seacrest has numerous other gigs, including producing E! series such as "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."

A court hearing on whether to grant a three-year stay-away order against Uzomah will be held on Nov. 17.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Stalking Ryan Seacrest by donjon: 2:31am On Nov 01, 2009
I hope ure not insulting 9ja sha!
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Stalking Ryan Seacrest by Godmother(f): 10:22am On Nov 01, 2009
Insulting Nigeria? The guy is only reporting what he read.
I wonder when we Nigerians will stop insulting ourselves abroad
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Stalking Ryan Seacrest by donjon: 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2009
If it was, maybe a canadian! D title would have been 'man arrested for stalking ryan seacrest"!
But because itz a nigerian, itz ' nigerian arrested for stalking ryan seacrest"!

Whatz d big deal?
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Stalking Ryan Seacrest by Shola2009(m): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2009
Insulting Nigeria? The guy is only reporting what he read.
I wonder when we Nigerians will stop insulting ourselves abroad
abi ooo.
i dnt even know why a man,would wanna stalk another man. angry
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Stalking Ryan Seacrest by muffins(f): 12:00am On Nov 02, 2009
That man is a fugly idiot! angry
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Stalking Ryan Seacrest by AloyEmeka6: 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2009
Alleged Seacrest Stalker Sought Actor 'Training'
Posted Nov 2nd 2009 9:00AM by TMZ Staff
Before he had cuffs on his wrists, the man accused of stalking Ryan Seacrest had stars in his eyes -- as in, the dude was training to be an actor , and TMZ obtained footage from his acting class.

Just days before Chidi Uzomah was arrested for attacking Seacrest's security guard outside a hospital in Orange County, dude went to the Secrets of Acting studio and met with acting coach Charles Tentindo. Chidi told Tentindo he wanted "training" and came into the studio just once and ran through a scene a couple of times -- oddly enough, it was some kind of interrogation scene where Chidi was the witness. (BTW -- he's terrible)

Tentindo tells TMZ he thought Uzomah "seemed very sad and depressed" and had a sort of "dark cloud" over him.

Uzomah took the class on September 8. He was arrested the first time on September 17 at a charity event in Orange County. Chidi was arrested again just this past Friday inside the building where Seacrest does his daily radio and TV show. Uzomah is being held on a charge of felony stalking.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0Vj39RkD1
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Stalking Ryan Seacrest by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2009
are there any better pictures of the guy because as I dey look am so na fasting and prayer dey grip me.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Stalking Ryan Seacrest by MrCrackles(m): 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2009
What the fucking hell was the retard thinking grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Stalking Ryan Seacrest by smurf1(f): 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Alleged Seacrest Stalker Sought Actor 'Training'
Posted Nov 2nd 2009 9:00AM by TMZ Staff
Before he had cuffs on his wrists, the man accused of stalking Ryan Seacrest had stars in his eyes -- as in, the dude was training to be an actor , and TMZ obtained footage from his acting class.

Just days before Chidi Uzomah was arrested for attacking Seacrest's security guard outside a hospital in Orange County, dude went to the Secrets of Acting studio and met with acting coach Charles Tentindo. Chidi told Tentindo he wanted "training" and came into the studio just once and ran through a scene a couple of times -- oddly enough, it was some kind of interrogation scene where Chidi was the witness. (BTW -- he's terrible)

Tentindo tells TMZ he thought Uzomah "seemed very sad and depressed" and had a sort of "dark cloud" over him.

Uzomah took the class on September 8. He was arrested the first time on September 17 at a charity event in Orange County. Chidi was arrested again just this past Friday inside the building where Seacrest does his daily radio and TV show. Uzomah is being held on a charge of felony stalking.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0Vj39RkD1

he looks psychotic! lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Stalking Ryan Seacrest by chic2pimp(m): 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2009
~smurf:

he looks psychotic! lipsrsealed embarassed
Yep he certainly does grin.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Stalking Ryan Seacrest by finemocha(f): 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2009
u mean he couldnt find a better celebrity to stalk
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Stalking Ryan Seacrest by Shola2009(m): 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2009
Damn! angry he does look freaky.
bi.tch ass nigga
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Stalking Ryan Seacrest by dedoo24k(m): 4:05am On Nov 14, 2009
Maybe if you knew chidi u'ld ignore his looks and just wonder why american tabloids carry fabricated news dumb asses. As for you all that rant about your so precious contry. one question for you'all, why are you proud of you country, give me ten reasons why you should be proud of Nigeria, you all need to shut ur holes up and face what life brings to you. idiots,
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Stalking Ryan Seacrest by san26dy(f): 9:36am On Nov 14, 2009
Are you he is Nigerian? because we do better than this.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Stalking Ryan Seacrest by yeancah007(f): 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2009
san26dy:

Are you he is Nigerian? because we do better than this.
should be from his name
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Stalking Ryan Seacrest by dedoo24k(m): 3:34am On Dec 06, 2009
Who gives a shit about Nigeria?, I am Nigerian, but I swear I have nothing positive to say about my mother land, its a shame, so don't sit here and act like Nigerians haven't done worse than things than stalking u dumb bleeps, Like i said earlier, you all need to shut your fucking holes up!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Stalking Ryan Seacrest by sjeezy8: 3:40am On Dec 06, 2009
^^^^^ Mr Uzomah

dedoo24k:

Who gives a poo about Nigeria?, I am Nigerian, but I swear I have nothing positive to say about my land, its a shame, so don't sit here and act like Nigerians haven't done worse than things than stalking u dumb bleeps, Like i said earlier, you all need to shut your intimating holes up!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are not a nigerian if you have nothing to say positive about your land your a immigrant in American.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Stalking Ryan Seacrest by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:47am On Dec 06, 2009
@ topic
LMFAO!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
i seriously busted out laughing when i saw that pic.
KAI!! grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Stalking Ryan Seacrest by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:48am On Dec 06, 2009
dedoo24k:

Who gives a poo about Nigeria?, I am Nigerian, but I swear I have nothing positive to say about my land, its a shame, so don't sit here and act like Nigerians haven't done worse than things than stalking u dumb bleeps, Like i said earlier, you all need to shut your intimating holes up!!!!!!!!!!!!
guy, go and siddon.
what are you on about? where did you immigrate to that you now have this "power"
at the end of the day you are a nigerian and when someone discriminates against you for that, you know why.
stop living in self denial. mumu
you have nothing to say about your father's land?
SHIOR!!!
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Stalking Ryan Seacrest by sjeezy8: 3:49am On Dec 06, 2009
thats uzomah youre takin to
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Stalking Ryan Seacrest by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:52am On Dec 06, 2009
sjeezy8:

thats uzomah youre takin to
what?
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Stalking Ryan Seacrest by sjeezy8: 3:54am On Dec 06, 2009
thats the stalker youre talkin to
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Stalking Ryan Seacrest by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:55am On Dec 06, 2009
whatever, i still dont get you.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Stalking Ryan Seacrest by sjeezy8: 4:01am On Dec 06, 2009
learn to read well niggu
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Stalking Ryan Seacrest by dedoo24k(m): 12:50am On Dec 09, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

guy, go and sudden.
what are you on about? where did you immigrate to that you now have this "power"
at the end of the day you are a nigerian and when someone discriminates against you for that, you know why.
stop living in self denial. mumu
you have nothing to say about your father's land?
SHIOR!!!
We all know the truth hurts. @"sjeezy8" believe it or not, nothing positive comes out of Nigeria, so I care less if you think I'm not Nigeiran, besides your opinion can't make a hair on my skin stand. And to my dear amaka, you sought to know where I got my power to speak up from?. Sorry about the backwardness in Nigeria, which has pushed everybody to brink. That is why the Nigerian constitution has no defined rights that protects its citizens, and that is also why you fear to speak!!. when Fela was alive, everybody liked him because he had the balls to speak, so do I have the same balls as fela. so if u hate my guts, then go jump of the moluwe bus. Nigeria is being ruled as a democratic country right? useless democracy. If anybody feels like attacking me for saying the truth about whats happening in my country let the person go ahead and do so. as for the self denial thing u got going for ya, I don't know where you got that from, or maybe you are the one living in self denial. besides self denial doesn't even come into the context at all, not even one bit. So u should go and put ur dirty ass in a dumb Bleep sit and shut the heck up like u always have.
UNTIL WE LEARN TO SAY NO TO OUR CORRUPT LEADERS!, UNTIL WE LEARN TO SPEAK UP!, UNTIL WE LEARN TO LIVE AS ONE. NIGERIAN WILL CONTINUE TO BE IN DARKNESS FOR AS LONG AS ALL THESE FACTORS MENTIONED IS STILL IN EXISTENCE.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Stalking Ryan Seacrest by safarigirl(f): 3:14am On Jan 09, 2010
@ dedoo24k if you say nothing positive comes out of Nigeria, don't 4get you're included in all the negative things, bsyds don't u know the guy who designed the most expensive suit in the world is Nigerian? What about acclaimed writers Wole Soyinka, Chinua Achebe, Chimamanda Adichie? Na U.S dem comot from? *hisssssssssssssss*Oloshi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Stalking Ryan Seacrest by dedoo24k(m): 7:46am On Feb 25, 2010
lol, you are better off in your lala little land ms safarigirl. you will be welcomed to comment futher whenever you find ur presence amongst reality. Nevertheless, you are right about our great scholars. we have great men and women ( including you and me) who have envisioned, emancipated, and achieved greatness. that being a part as a whole has nothing to do with the countries numerous defaulted dimensions of well being. (politically speaking) our country is in shambles. anyways all I'm saying is do not judge a book by its covers. my friend chidi is not a stalker. Ryan aggravated him and chidi took matters into his hands. i dint know why u guys are making a big deal about shit that ain't shit,
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Stalking Ryan Seacrest by SisiKill1: 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2010
The fact that it is Ryan Whatshisface he was stalking is grounds enough for an insanity plea.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Stalking Ryan Seacrest by oge4real(f): 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2010
Ryan of all people? What was the Chidi of a guy thinking?

(1) (Reply)

Sean Paul Vs Ramsey Nuoah / More Photos From Tonto Dikeh's "It's Ova" Music Video Shoot / Psquare Pray Back-stage Before Performing In Congo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.