Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng (51243 Views)

Political Analysis: Top 5 Reasons People Hate Potus Donald Trump / 3 Body Gestures That Prove Obama And Trump Don't Like Each Other / 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng by 3RNEST(m): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
who this Trump EPP will he bring back our DV lottery privilege
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng by Alajiki(m): 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
BreezyCB:
No matter who is the next president, put your trust in Jesus. The White House can't save us, only Jesus can.

Abeegi! Go siddon joor! Jesu ko, esu ni. With the thousands of churches and all your daddy GOs, has Nigeria been any better. Make I no vex for you o!

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng by Onegai(f): 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
helphelp:
Trump laid an extra emphasis on the Nigerians who he referred to as ‘corrupt’ and further promised to send away because they have taken all the jobs meant for honest hard working Americans.
He said: “To Make America great again, we need to get rid of the Muslims, Mexicans and the Africans, especially the Nigerians. They take all our jobs, jobs meant for honest hard working Americans, and when we don’t give them the jobs, the Muslims blow us up.”
“We need to get the Africans out. Not the blacks, the Africans. Especially the Nigerians. They’re everywhere. I went for a rally in Alaska and met just one African in the entire state. Where was he from? Nigeria! He’s in Alaska taking our jobs. They’re in Houston taking our jobs. Why can’t they stay in their own country? Why? I’ll tell you why. Because they are corrupt
“Their Governments are so corrupt, they rob the people blind and bring it all here to spend. And their people run away and come down here and take our jobs! We can’t have that! If I become president, we’ll send them all home. We’ll build a wall at the Atlantic Shore. Then maybe we’ll re-colonize them because obviously they did not learn a damn thing from the British!”

The reason he said Nigerians take jobs is because he is right. Check the records, Nigerian-Americans are the largest educated black people in America. From Doctor to Nurses to Engineers and Lawyers. We are taking middle-income white collar jobs from Whites. So yeah, he will probably tighten Immigration rules concerning Nigerians and in the US, push back Affirmative Action (which was allowing Nigerians take advantage of the fact that companies had to hire a diverse crowd and when they didn't have enough qualified black Americans, filled it with qualified black Nigerians). Blacks being the keyword, as the forms only ask for a race and not country of birth.

Nigerians supporting him are actually shooting themselves in the foot but being Nigerians, we won't see till it's too late. It will become harder to find Nigerian doctors running to the US and hammering there.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng by Rozan10: 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
helphelp:
Trump laid an extra emphasis on the Nigerians who he referred to as ‘corrupt’ and further promised to send away because they have taken all the jobs meant for honest hard working Americans.
He said: “To Make America great again, we need to get rid of the Muslims, Mexicans and the Africans, especially the Nigerians. They take all our jobs, jobs meant for honest hard working Americans, and when we don’t give them the jobs, the Muslims blow us up.”
“We need to get the Africans out. Not the blacks, the Africans. Especially the Nigerians. They’re everywhere. I went for a rally in Alaska and met just one African in the entire state. Where was he from? Nigeria! He’s in Alaska taking our jobs. They’re in Houston taking our jobs. Why can’t they stay in their own country? Why? I’ll tell you why. Because they are corrupt.
“Their Governments are so corrupt, they rob the people blind and bring it all here to spend. And their people run away and come down here and take our jobs! We can’t have that! If I become president, we’ll send them all home. We’ll build a wall at the Atlantic Shore. Then maybe we’ll re-colonize them because obviously they did not learn a damn thing from the British!”

Painful Truth

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng by promise10: 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Even Jesus is a white man from Israel undecided. What can save u is to emancipate yourself from religious slavery
Here he goes....

Yes, jesus was from isreal.

What can save him is to emancipate himself from religious slavery?

From the very day you saved yourself from religious slavery, what achievement have you made? What have you done?

Fighting against religion(90-98% of the world)? While atheism is still not going anywhere? Last time I checked they were 2-5%.

Bro, just get a life. Your salvation from your so-called religious slavery gives NO CREDIT to you.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng by gloriousangel7: 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
And who said we don't like him,,,op please speak for yourself,,,i just called and rejoiced with my friend who strongly believe in TRUMP from the beginning of the election,she even made me to start supporting trump and am not regretting it now.
God bless america

i travel from country to country and only
God made it possible.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng by computer0810(m): 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
who tell u say Nigerians like obama, if i hear
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng by rabex123(m): 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
helphelp:
“We need to get the Africans out. Not the blacks, the Africans. Especially the Nigerians. They’re everywhere. I went for a rally in Alaska and met just one African in the entire state. Where was he from? Nigeria! He’s in Alaska taking our jobs. They’re in Houston taking our jobs. Why can’t they stay in their own country? Why? I’ll tell you why. Because they are corrupt.
Just imagine
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng by cardoctor(m): 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
I still cant get over his "grab them by the pu551e" comment. Hmmmm. What a man.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng by Lokoyen(m): 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ovokoo:

1. He could be a Racist
Trump has said in pretty bad things about blacks and Latinos in the past like when he said that “blacks and Latinos commit majority of crimes in the US”. He was also quoted as saying that he will give white Europeans access to America but not Africans or Latinos who are just south the border. So, we may just have a racist on our hands.

2. Obama does not like him
Obama is probably the most loved American in Nigeria and Africa at large and whatever Obama likes, Africa likes. Since Obama is not fond of Trump, there is no reason Nigerians should be. That is why most Nigerians you come across are rooting for Hillary Clinton despite the scandals that she allegedly has to her name.

3. He is hard against immigration
One very imperative reason why it seems a lot of Nigerians do not like Trump is that they see a trump presidency as one which will be against immigration due to things that he has said. So, both Nigerians already in America and those in Nigeria who have plans of cutting out see his emergence as a threat to their ambition.

4. Negative Views on women
One thing Donald Trump doesn’t have going for him is his sexist views about women. He seems to judge women based on their physical appearance rather than their sense of character. He is alleged to have called women he doesn’t like names such as fat pig, dog, and disgusting animal.

5. He speaks out of turn
Very unlike Obama, Trump seems not to think before speaking. He doesn’t seem to possess one of the main qualities that endeared Nigerians to Obama (Apart from the fact that he has African ancestry of course). Nigerians think Trump is a talkative and like a lot of talkative, they say what they are not supposed to say.

http://ovoko.com.ng/5-reasons-nigeria-not-like-donald-trump/

Please speak for yourself. i personally like Trump.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng by CandyDiamond(f): 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
helphelp:
Kaiii,this one is too much,[/b]but that is a bitter truth[b],up Trump,send them away,that is why I supported Trump,no more APC wasting money on visiting USA,no more Saudi wahabism and forceful islamization,hard time for extremist and Isis,hard time for Buhari led APC and their fake propaganda

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng by promise10: 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
Alajiki:

Abeegi! Go siddon joor! Jesu ko, esu ni. With the thousands of churches and all your daddy GOs, has Nigeria been any better. Make I no vex for you o!
Who cares if you vex?

You think you will get noticed?

If you don't believe him, why not ignore him. Must you rant?

Bro, just get a life!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng by intom: 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
Op you should say Why I Don't Like Donald Trump
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ovokoo:

1. He could be a Racist
Trump has said in pretty bad things about blacks and Latinos in the past like when he said that “blacks and Latinos commit majority of crimes in the US”. He was also quoted as saying that he will give white Europeans access to America but not Africans or Latinos who are just south the border. So, we may just have a racist on our hands.

Which is true. Look up the statistics and see for yourself. Its not an emotional statement, its a fact. Blacks and Latinos commit more crime. That's what happens when you leave them on government welfare instead of actually making policies that force them to get their asses up to work.
He didn't say that. For crying out loud America has an electronic diversity program that's been running for more than 40 years where they give random applicants American permanent residence and later citizen ship. Nigeria has benefited the most from that program. He's just against ILLEGALS.

Obama is probably the most loved American in Nigeria and Africa at large and whatever Obama likes, Africa likes. Since Obama is not fond of Trump, there is no reason Nigerians should be. That is why most Nigerians you come across are rooting for Hillary Clinton despite the scandals that she allegedly has to her name.
Obama lost my respect after he aligned with the Shiite Muslims to hijack the first free and fair election after the war in Iraq from the credible winner, a member of the Sunni Muslim majority party. THAT created ISIS. So please. Obama's administration created a dangerous, powerful terror group and instead of admitting he was wrong he's still blaming the past admin for invading Iraq. All just to have Iran's favor and strike that terrible nuclear deal.

One very imperative reason why it seems a lot of Nigerians do not like Trump is that they see a trump presidency as one which will be against immigration due to things that he has said. So, both Nigerians already in America and those in Nigeria who have plans of cutting out see his emergence as a threat to their ambition.
Not against immigration. ILLEGAL immigration. The dumbasa Democrats expect that when you break the law, instead of paying the price you should be forgiven, just like that. If they keep 'forgiving' everyone it'll be a matter of time before America turns to shit. Illegal immigrants will come and take citizens' jobs for dirty conditions for cheap pay.

One thing Donald Trump doesn’t have going for him is his sexist views about women. He seems to judge women based on their physical appearance rather than their sense of character. He is alleged to have called women he doesn’t like names such as fat pig, dog, and disgusting animal.
Thank goodness some Hilary supporters here were mature enough to admit the 'grab her right in the pussy' statement was just locker room talk. Which man here that actually has guy friends wants to say that he hasn't at one point talked about one girl's yansh. Lol. Its just trash talk and it wasn't anything serious. Obama smoked weed, why didn't they hound him for that?
As for the 'fat pig, dog, etc'. Like he said in the debates, "He didn't say that to all women. Only Rosie O'Donnell". grin

5. He speaks out of turn
Very unlike Obama, Trump seems not to think before speaking. He doesn’t seem to possess one of the main qualities that endeared Nigerians to Obama (Apart from the fact that he has African ancestry of course). Nigerians think Trump is a talkative and like a lot of talkative, they say what they are not supposed to say.
Sure, he's not a refined, manufactured politician that scripts his every speech. He says what's on his mind. Like a normal human. And that's what people want. They're tired of establishment politicians. Its better to speak your mind than to politicize everything that isn't in your favor like Obama does.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng by Princy13: 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
Those who do not like Trump are either sentimental or misinformed period! undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng by Sasuwa(f): 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
11/9 is worst day to the world as 9/11 is the worst day to the americans
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng by abbey621(m): 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ovokoo:

1.[b] He could be a Racist
Trump has said in pretty bad things about blacks and Latinos in the past like when he said that “blacks and Latinos commit majority of crimes in the US”. He was also quoted as saying that he will give white Europeans access to America but not Africans or Latinos who are just south the border. So, we may just have a racist on our hands.[/b]

5. He speaks out of turn

http://ovoko.com.ng/5-reasons-nigeria-not-like-donald-trump/

Number 1 is the main reason why Hilary lost. The media spun this lie to try to paint an hard working, patriotic man like Trump as evil, most of the bloggers and media cannot even show a video where Trump insulted blacks and latinos. The closest thing they came up with is the fact that he wants to build a wall to keep illegal immigrants from coming in thru the Mexican borders. He said Mexico does not send their doctors or lawyers but rather most of the people crossing the border are committing crimes like rape, murder and drugs. This is definitely verifiable as those three categories have been way up for the past 10 years. For blacks, he said he'll deport those that come here under the pretense of education but decided to stay and abuse their student visa, he said he'll restore law and order instead of the killings of police officers who work hard to protect the innocent people of this country. Yet all media seems to be concerned about was conspiracy theories and racism. I VOTED FOR TRUMP AND I AM A BLACK MUSLIM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng by RoadsAndGreen(m): 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
helphelp:
I love that man.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng by millionboi(m): 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
Mavrick2012:
sir, and how has this your "Jesus" epp us so far?
Million of, Christians, thousands of churches, lots and lots of men of God, yet we still among the poorest of wold countries
if Jesus has nt helpd u,is because of ur unblive#bros u dey miss

Jesus is d way ...bitter truth
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng by ozoebuka1(m): 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
helphelp:
what an honest man...may God bless him.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
@OP..
Where are you getting your numbers from especially about "Most Nigerians" cutting out. Most Greener Pastures have are also implementing immigration reforms that allow only high-valued contributors to come in and block the low-valued (high risk, high maintenance) immigrants from coming in. so fewer laborers, fewer dependents more science and tech related fields. immigrants drive innovation and development but not when nearly 90% are contributing literally nothing but still need to be taken care of by the system
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng by fakati(m): 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
[quote author=BreezyCB post=50880412]No matter who is the next president, put your trust in Jesus. The White House can't save us, only Jesus can.[yes o my brother lets put on God and Not on Whitehouse.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng by Irepib(m): 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
BreezyCB:
No matter who is the next president, put your trust in Jesus. The White House can't save us, only Jesus can.
yes sir u are on point
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng by archbishop007(m): 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
Only God can help us nothing Trump or Buhari can do....let's all put our trust in God
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
helphelp:

*claps* I don't support Trump or Clinton but I like Trump because they guy says the truth. No time to sugar coat anything to please any one.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng by bams2999(m): 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
Trump never be good president
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng by boboenny: 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
please help me to remind woke soyinka to tear his US green card o. trump don win o.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng by mistermoi(m): 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
I'm with Him.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng by Olamlag(m): 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
Trump or hillary how does that affect Nigeria's economy, if Nigerians like trump or Not their opinion did not even matter, I don't like trump because he's got a big mouth and exaggerates a lot but Mayb dats the strategy that works for him, though read and love his book .
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng by Dantee005(m): 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
People forget trump is a president nt a dictator/king...those tins he threatens to do cannot jux take place with follow protocol..and i believe americans do follow protocols unlike some other countries....
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng by Rett0: 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
helphelp:

Bitter truth.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Don't Like Donald Trump - Ovoko.com.ng by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
promise10:

WTF do you mean?!

Was he talking to you?? Did he mention your moniker??

Are you a christian? Definitely not!

If your senses are working properly you would have know that he just AIRED HIS OPINION, and it is directed to believers.

I sense you are an atheist. And then, because you are an atheist, he should shut up on his faith. Please, don't just act in such a foolish manner next time.

I know that if he had mention FSM, you wouldn't have talked. Bro, if you are not happy with what he believes, just swerve.

Or rather, you STORM OUT of the thread!

Keep quite. Dumb dude quoting me. Must everything be switched to religion, this is a thread nt related to religion it should stay that way. So I have to be a christain to be a believer? That's one of the problem of u lots.

You find a way to attach your Jesus into everything as tho everyone must believe in him. Funny dude, my message automatically means I'm an atheist. Damn man! You guys need to cleanse your head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Policeman Forced Lady To Pick Entire Area After He Caught Her (Photos) / Charles III Officially Proclaimed King / President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.