Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Marketers Needed For Staff Bus Leasing Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Marketers Needed For Staff Bus Leasing Company (655 Views)

Secretary/pa To The Md Needed In A Leasing Company / Secretary Needed In A Leasing Company / Leasing Company Looking To Fill These Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marketers Needed For Staff Bus Leasing Company by FakoMaybach1: 12:19am On Nov 09, 2016
A new company in the business of Leasing shuttle buses to companies need the services of marketers.

The marketers are expected to convince corporate organisations to rent this buses and convert them to their staff bus, The company is located in Lagos. Male candidates can apply, but females have a better advantage

Interested candidates should forward their C.V to eziketoochukwu01@yahoo.com

Please note that if you have forwarded your C.V before to this mail indicate so for i will show preference for people that applied for the previous job i posted but were not called
Re: Marketers Needed For Staff Bus Leasing Company by FakoMaybach1: 12:20am On Nov 09, 2016
A new company in the business of Leasing shuttle buses to companies need the services of marketers.

The marketers are expected to convince corporate organisations to rent this buses and convert them to their staff bus, The company is located in Lagos.

Qualification required: OND, Bsc

Male candidates can apply, but females have a better advantage

Please note that if you have forwarded your C.V before to this mail indicate so; for i will show preference for people that applied for the previous job i posted but were not called.
Re: Marketers Needed For Staff Bus Leasing Company by Swiftylistic: 8:16am On Nov 09, 2016
FakoMaybach1:

The marketers are expected to convince corporate organisations to rent this buses and convert them to their staff bus, The company is located in Lagos.

Qualification required: OND, Bsc

Male candidates can apply, but females have a better advantage

Please note that if you have forwarded your C.V before to this mail indicate so; for i will show preference for people that applied for the previous job i posted but were not called.
Is der basic salary? Or payment is based on commission?
Re: Marketers Needed For Staff Bus Leasing Company by FakoMaybach1: 10:01am On Nov 09, 2016
Swiftylistic:

Is der basic salary? Or payment is based on commission?
There is basic salary and commission

(1) (Reply)

Tension As Nigeria Police Force Website Suspended / Fresh Job Vacancies At Paystack / Female Accountant Wanted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.