Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) (28803 Views)

Suicide Bombers Attack Market In Muna Garage, Maiduguri; 12 Feared Killed / 15 Die As Suicide Bombers Attack Konduga Community In Borno State / Three Bombers Attack University Of Maiduguri, Kill Security Official (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by rabex123(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
When will all these stop now..
Allah hear our cry to you
Re: Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by kingcomet(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
chai
Re: Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by adewale2011(m): 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
9ja

Re: Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Kennedymac(m): 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
is this a new faction of bh cuz the previous bh has been technically defeated

hayfeecee i fear una oooo

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by charriot: 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
friedcorn:
The kanuris are one of the most wicked people in north. You cannot apply in uni madiguri if you ar not a christian. I dont feel pity for them as my experience last month in borno state taught me a lesson.
what do you mean?
Re: Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
Assuming the photo is the mangled body of the bomber, then it is clear BH are using children as bomb fodder.

The child bomber may not even be aware he or she is strapped with a bomb.

Very wicked.
Re: Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by NairaMaster1(m): 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
revtim:
This Boko Harams are becoming powerful and strong again o

Effect of releasing boko haram members

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by cardoctor(m): 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
Whats the gain in all this nonsense?
Re: Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by uju22(f): 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
boko guys i taught they have dissapeared

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Chiedu4Trump: 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
chuose:
TRUMP PLEASE DELIVER US FROM THIS LYING GOVT THAT SAID THAT
"BOKO HARAM IS DEFEATED, TECHNICALLY"

AS OBAMA HELPED PUT IN THIS LYING USELESS GOVT,
HELP US TO GET RID OF IT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqe1C2Swiis

OR AT LEAST HELP US GET WHAT BUHARI SAID AT THE UN!
BUHARI SAID EVERYBODY DESERVES SELF-DETERMINATION.
WE TOO IN JESUS NAME.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH8f03aPb6Y

BEFORE THEY MAKE ALL OF US MUSLIMS BY FORCE!
AS THEY ARE PASSING BILLS TO ENABLE SHARIA LAW NIGERIA WIDE

http://www.thebiafraherald.co/2016/11/nigeria-bill-seeking-to-make-sharia.html

WE ARE ALL TIRED OF THIS BOKO HARAM MENACE!
WE ARE ALL TIRED OF THIS FULANI HERDSMEN WHO ARE REALLY BOKO HARAM!

WE ARE TIRED OF THIS BORN TO RULE PEOPLE angry

[size=14pt]We are all tried of this Bloodshed for their God.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by piagetskinner(m): 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
So how has buhari technically defeated BH?...
The NA really need to re-strategize

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by engrjacuzzi: 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
they promised us a peaceful Nigeria when they get to the seat of power, only for them to have probes without actions, accusing opposition parties, borrowing money and incurring huge debts.
I wonder what the true definition of government means to the black man?

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by friedcorn: 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
charriot:
what do you mean?
what i mean is that we are here pitying them whereas they hate us with so much passion. Brother, i saw things with my very eyes. Segregation on religion ground. Come and see how admissions are being giving once you are not a christian. Christians in that state have no say at all thats why the christians in chibok and other place are left with nothing. Everything federal is done for the kanuris, the biu, and the shua arabs. The burus and others and regarded as infidel in their own land.

Dont pity them. Even if boko bomb them dont pity them. I experienced it myself. Samething if you go to yobe state, the christians have been sidelined. They have been decimated they are seen as aliens in their own state. Only a particular area christains are found. Ask anyone in yobe if u know any about a place called jerusalem in yobe state. Can and other christians group have not been doing their work. I shed tears bro. I cried

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
Trump has won and expect these things to end soon.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by marquay: 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
OP but why would you put that kind of picture without informing people about it's graphic nature
Oh sorry.....my bad
Re: Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by IYANGBALI: 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
Na wa o, see wetin donald trump cause, dis him government go tough o
Re: Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by aminho(m): 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
friedcorn:
what i mean is that we are here pitying them whereas they hate us with so much passion. Brother, i saw things with my very eyes. Segregation on religion ground. Come and see how admissions are being giving once you are not a christian. Christians in that state have no say at all thats why the christians in chibok and other place are left with nothing. Everything federal is done for the kanuris, the biu, and the shua arabs. The burus and others and regarded as infidel in their own land.

Dont pity them. Even if boko bomb them dont pity them. I experienced it myself. Samething if you go to yobe state, the christians have been sidelined. They have been decimated they are seen as aliens in their own state. Only a particular area christains are found. Ask anyone in yobe if u know any about a place called jerusalem in yobe state. Can and other christians group have not been doing their wrk. I shed tears bro. I cried
oga i am bura and all you said is a lie i am from borno state we don't do that here our families are mixed both xitans and Muslims so don't bring division among us
Re: Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Amah70: 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
Had these bombers been captured by soldiers and put in prison, before you look back, President Buhari's men had ordered their release from prison, and in many cases, compensated with federal government money.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Vince77(m): 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
After the release of 21 chibok girls the bombing increased.

Are Nigerians missing something?

I'm really not understanding this whole thing
Re: Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
rabex123:
When will all these stop now.. Allah hear our cry to you
aren't they fighting for Allah
Re: Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by billyG(m): 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
stephanie11:
These are photos from the scene of a Bomb explosion that took place yesterday, November 8th, 2016. According Abba Aji, a police officer attached to Red cross, 2 Boko Haram suicide bombers attacked Mammanti, a community on the outskirts of Maiduguri, Borno state and succeeded in leaving six people injured.

Photos below;

http://politicsngr.com/photos-boko-haram-suicide-bombers-attack-maiduguri-2-dead/
Chei!Trump come help us oo!
Re: Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by wickedworld: 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
Pls if that is the bomber no pity, his head is not a waiste pls sell it to ppl looking for head.

Ritualist will love his head so they can leave innocent ppl alone in this reccession time.
Re: Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by shaqhead: 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
eezeribe:
Boko harm fighters have deviced a Guerilla Tactics...

Our Military should also Re-strategise...

Anyway my opinion doesn't count.
U r very ryt! Holding territores is not sustainable for them so they hav resorted to do the hit and run which they dd before now.....its gon b a long long drawn out war. God help and bless our NA!
Re: Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Amah70: 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
revtim:
This Boko Harams are becoming powerful and strong again o

Boko Haram merely went on break after they shot Muhammadu Buhari into Aso Rock.

Boko Haram is going nowhere until it makes Nigeria to be governed through Islamic sharia criminal codes. Already, far-north Nigeria has adopted Islamic sharia criminal codes.

Blame the abysmal ignorance of southern Nigerians regarding northern Nigeria's plot against the south.
Re: Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
wickedworld:
Pls if that is the bomber no pity, his head is not a waiste pls sell it to ppl looking for head.

Ritualist will love his head so they can leave innocent ppl alone in this reccession time.

exactly,.. it is highly needed here in Ogun state. .chai see money Ooo
Re: Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by GeneralEmenogu: 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
y wil dey finish?wen bubu don release some of dem. wat ws d negotiation btw d presidency and d boko to free d girls. dia demand was gve us so so amount of money and releas 500 of our men. he agreed so dt d pipo wil say he is doing sometin good. na d more u see d less u undastand. if u say its a life wat ws dia negotiation?
Re: Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by YaksonFCA(m): 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hm! May God help Nigeria.
Re: Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Antoeni(m): 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
I wish dis Yeye suicide bomber knw say dis life too sweet especially 4 lagos here,dem no attempt 2 get injury talkless of dying
Re: Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Antoeni(m): 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
I wish dis Yeye suicide bomber knw say dis life too sweet especially 4 lagos here,dey no go attempt 2 get injury talkless of dying
Re: Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by MilesLamar(m): 4:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
My God
Re: Suicide Bombers Attack Mammanti In Borno, 2 Dead (Viewers' Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
stephanie11:
These are photos from the scene of a Bomb explosion that took place yesterday, November 8th, 2016. According Abba Aji, a police officer attached to Red cross, 2 Boko Haram suicide bombers attacked Mammanti, a community on the outskirts of Maiduguri, Borno state and succeeded in leaving six people injured.

Photos below;

http://politicsngr.com/photos-boko-haram-suicide-bombers-attack-maiduguri-2-dead/
we don't want to be a part of zoo Nigeria.. .restucture this nation or more of this will happen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Austine Umahi: Supreme Court Judges Will Know No Peace / Jonathan Government Created TSA, But Couldn’t Impose It – Buhari / Usman Mamman Durkwa Visits Nursing Student Raped, Robbed & Doused With Acid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.