Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Donald Trump Set To Win US Elections - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Set To Win US Elections (1249 Views)

Breaking! Donald Trump Set To Be Removed As U.S President Today / Clinton To Win US Elections Through Recounting And Impeachment Of Donald Trump. / Trump Is Going To Win The US Elections 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Set To Win US Elections by realglobe: 3:46am On Nov 09, 2016
Unbelievable
Re: Donald Trump Set To Win US Elections by realglobe: 3:51am On Nov 09, 2016
No one saw this coming.. lol
Re: Donald Trump Set To Win US Elections by realglobe: 3:52am On Nov 09, 2016
Republicans are also set to claim both houses of congress.. Ha!
Re: Donald Trump Set To Win US Elections by Nobody: 3:58am On Nov 09, 2016
It's very believable, but I can't believe it yet. Go Trump.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Set To Win US Elections by realglobe: 4:02am On Nov 09, 2016
Only a miracle can stop trump right now.. Behold the next president of the united states

Re: Donald Trump Set To Win US Elections by Histrings08(m): 4:06am On Nov 09, 2016
Hmm mm... Trump? God knows best
Re: Donald Trump Set To Win US Elections by koladebrainiac(m): 4:07am On Nov 09, 2016
Nigeria immigrants watching election like.... Lmaoooo

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Set To Win US Elections by realglobe: 4:09am On Nov 09, 2016
Is obama getting his punishment from God for giving us Buhari? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Set To Win US Elections by chriskosherbal(m): 4:18am On Nov 09, 2016
OK
Re: Donald Trump Set To Win US Elections by jhubril(m): 4:18am On Nov 09, 2016
This is going to make history! I can't believe this! on BBC the AP and the poll tracker show that Trump is leading by 150 to 104,and caption that the former needs 120 electoral votes to clinch the presidency. If Trump wins,I think it is almost inevitable,the world will be shocked out of its hatred for the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Set To Win US Elections by AbuMaryam1(m): 4:23am On Nov 09, 2016
Trump Trump Trump Trump!!! America give is Trump!!!
Re: Donald Trump Set To Win US Elections by realglobe: 4:24am On Nov 09, 2016
wow... I'm overwhelmed cheesy cheesy
Re: Donald Trump Set To Win US Elections by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 09, 2016
I said sometime ago that Trump will bring up surprise in this election and some people called me a clown. Hehehe

A lot of people previously shouting Hillary secretly voted Trump today, I'm a witness. Hehehe

See Hillary rejoicing over the news of a projection that she will win HER OWN state, Virginia.

I dey come, mek I go pee first. Hehehe

1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Set To Win US Elections by VickyRotex(f): 4:36am On Nov 09, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

Re: Donald Trump Set To Win US Elections by Rossikk(m): 4:36am On Nov 09, 2016
You mean that millions of Americans looked at Donald Trump, and decided he was qualified and fit to handle the nuclear codes?
Re: Donald Trump Set To Win US Elections by shaddoww: 4:38am On Nov 09, 2016
Should Trump loose at last, den d Republican should really praised Donald Trump cos since d the Bush family, Trump is d only one to cum dis far n even without much of his party's support n with little experience. So I really salute Trump. He is d real hero cos even in Nigeria, dey called him names.
Re: Donald Trump Set To Win US Elections by adekayo1234(m): 4:45am On Nov 09, 2016
This tells us a lot about the so called free world... I won't be surprised if Kanye eventually becomes the president come 2020

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Strong Warming About Biafra As He Releases 2020 Pr / Azerbaijan Just Reclaimed There Land Lessons Learnt / Russian Navy In Massive Action – Feel The Power Of “”rbu-6000, Osa-m, (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.