Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton (22140 Views)

Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban / Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results / Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton by Defcon1(m): 8:24am On Nov 09, 2016
Greenbullet:
HE EVEN CALLED THEIR TRIBE A DRUG TRAFFICKING MENACE,THAT IF HE HAD HIS WAY HE WOULD NUKE THEM ALL.
Stop peddling rumors.
Only ILLEGAL immigrants need to worry.
And yes, if any Igbo man is there illegally, they should be deported as well as other illegals from around the world.
#DrainTheSwamp.
#MAGA.
Congratulations President-elect DONALD J TRUMP!!!
Re: US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton by montezz(f): 8:28am On Nov 09, 2016
Even though I predicted that Trump would do better than expected. Unfortunately, it looks like America needs to brace for four years of a tyrant. He may shock the world again tho.
Re: US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton by barrysome001: 8:33am On Nov 09, 2016
UP TRUMP! WE WON!!!!!
Re: US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton by Bluesearoll(m): 8:37am On Nov 09, 2016
TB JOSHUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Re: US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton by emsquare(m): 8:42am On Nov 09, 2016
Wow!!!!
Re: US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton by OMONO1(m): 8:47am On Nov 09, 2016
Re: US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton by OMONO1(m): 8:48am On Nov 09, 2016
Re: US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton by Victorynet1(m): 8:49am On Nov 09, 2016
Hmmm
Re: US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton by midol: 9:35am On Nov 09, 2016
Caseless:
Wetin concern a muslim, a blackman , a nigerian like me? They hate everything i am.

We yoruba muslims and fulanis are in shock. Trump's nukes will now be targetted on our towel-heads. Chei na so e take end for we islamists?
IPOB go laugh us ooo.

1 Like

Re: US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton by blueskies(f): 9:40am On Nov 09, 2016
From d percentage breakdown accordin to cnn, d percentage of white that voted was 70, for blacks 12percent, hispanics 11percent asians and other races 7percent. So can we say its as a result of d poor turn out of blacks that lead to victory of donald trump?or is dat their overall percentage population? because most blacks according to reports voted against him. I thought dey we're more than that
Re: US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton by midol: 9:50am On Nov 09, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:
this is not funny shocked

btw

none of my gaddem biz
i wonder what those kids taunting ipod yoots will do in something that they don't control
foolish useless kids

cc

kropotkin2 timemanager

IPoB will laugh at us after we muslim have campaigned vigorously for a non-hijab kaffir woman to become president.

1 Like

Re: US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton by midol: 10:03am On Nov 09, 2016
Urukpe:
What a suprise world we lived in. Trump supporters voted against buhari, Trump replica In Nigeria. Interestingly Clinton supporters voted Trump replica Buhari, in Nigeria, against Clinton replica in Jonathan.

One thing is clear in politics, personal interests, is what determine people's vote, is not about policies. We are all blind afterall.

God Kingdom is the only sure thing now

My brother we muslims voted Islamists buhari because of his hardline stance. We wanted Clinton in the white house because she will be weaker than Trump and help to continue husseine obama's tradition of sheilding Buhari from ICC, now our Buhari is in trouble because his case file at ICC will be retrieve from the dusty cupboard. Biafrans and Shias will not hesitate to gain from this.

I'm crying here walahi.

1 Like

Re: US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton by yorex2011: 10:58am On Nov 09, 2016
iamGraced:
Well, I guess deep down a lot of Americans are still racist and extremists n are not to comfortable with the deep rooted freedom accorded to Hispanics, Muslims and black immigrants, and the perceived competition from them.

Let's say for example Lagos state are to have an election and a candidate says "I would flush out all Igbos (omo nna"s) and Northerner (mallams) & restore Lagos state glory again (forgetting that those omo nna's are one of the core reasons why the state had developed so, and the other candidate agreed to policies that would aid the immigrant Lagosians, deep down who do you think the core Lagosians n Yoruba would vote for??

The truth is that the world is still filled with so much hate, no matter how much ppl try to fake it...

Madam president dream would come true very soon I know, it may even start from me grin

Are you filled with hate?

The last statement, does it imply you just want a female president regardless of the kind of person, what if their personalities were vice versa?
You'd still gun for her right?

The world is not as simple as you may think it is. There are no saint leaders. One just has to choose the perceived lesser evil.

Do you also know there are black people and hispanics voted for Trump, we shouuldnt be selfish here when analysing, cos its obvious all people care about is that he will send people away lol.

its Obvious that Immigration is people's problem.
Re: US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton by moski5(m): 11:26am On Nov 09, 2016
I smell foul play. Are you saying there are more Americans than Democrats, African Americans and Hispanic folks plus other migrants hmmm let's see how it goes, Trump wins even without the support of the incumbent President hmmm something is wrong somewhere. Anyways I'm waiting on .....
Re: US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton by pwettylydia94(f): 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
where r all trump haters he has won!!! Hillary accept my sympathy, I pray u don't rot in jail. Ehen! where is Uncle Soyinka, hope u were kidding when u said u will destroy ur green card If Trump wins d election. pls don't because u will neva gain access to d United State. My shout to al d fake prophets n predictors, how market?
Re: US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
yorex2011:

Are you filled with hate?

The last statement, does it imply you just want a female president regardless of the kind of person, what if their personalities were vice versa?
You'd still gun for her right?

The world is not as simple as you may think it is. There are no saint leaders. One just has to choose the perceived lesser evil.

Do you also know there are black people and hispanics voted for Trump, we shouuldnt be selfish here when analysing, cos its obvious all people care about is that he will send people away lol.

its Obvious that Immigration is people's problem.

Oga abeg swerve...
Re: US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton by yorex2011: 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
iamGraced:

Oga abeg swerve...

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill / Biden Vows To Take Action To Prevent Russia From Attacking Ukraine / Japan: Passenger Plane Explodes On Collision With Coast Guard Flight, 5 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.