Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Breaking News: Donald Trump Has Won The Presidential Election In America - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking News: Donald Trump Has Won The Presidential Election In America (1006 Views)

Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race / Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump / Uhuru Kenyatta Dabs While Hosting Dance Crew At The Presidential Villa. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Donald Trump Has Won The Presidential Election In America by marvelck: 6:18am On Nov 09, 2016
Results coming in shows Republican candidate Donald Trump is leading Hilary Clinton, and have also won some key States such as Ohio, Florida and Pennsylvania....guess God knows best. If things stays like this, then congratulations to Donald Trump, America' next President. It was indeed a good fight btw him and Hilary Clinton. She did well. Guess the American public are not happy with the system and the government of Barack Obama. It is well. Once again, congratulations to Donald Trump. And to Hilary Clinton, you did well. You indeed fought a good fight.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Donald Trump Has Won The Presidential Election In America by princesweetman2(m): 6:21am On Nov 09, 2016
FTC
Re: Breaking News: Donald Trump Has Won The Presidential Election In America by HtwoOw: 6:22am On Nov 09, 2016
Anything can happen but I believe Trump owns this election

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Donald Trump Has Won The Presidential Election In America by gameboyo: 6:25am On Nov 09, 2016
I'll be so happy

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Donald Trump Has Won The Presidential Election In America by teadrake(m): 6:25am On Nov 09, 2016
The race seems a tight one.Until the final results set in,I believe congratulations should still be in hanging for Donald.
Re: Breaking News: Donald Trump Has Won The Presidential Election In America by gameboyo: 6:26am On Nov 09, 2016
Suddenly all the major news agencies that have bin talking ill of Trump are beginning to change in their criticism

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Donald Trump Has Won The Presidential Election In America by beycity(m): 6:33am On Nov 09, 2016
Cograts to whosoever wins.
Re: Breaking News: Donald Trump Has Won The Presidential Election In America by princesweetman2(m): 6:40am On Nov 09, 2016
FIRST OF ALL, CONGRATS TO MR DONALD J. TRUMP.

TRUMP WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT - BARRACK OBAMA

I SAW HILLARY CLINTON WIN BY A SMALL MARGIN - TB JOSHUA

when I saw, heard these two statements I was undeterred, WHY, reason being that, when I did my POLITICAL ANALYSIS

1- NATURALLY, NATIVE AMERICAN ARE RACIST

2- HOW MANY HISPANICS, ARAB(ASIAN)-AMERICAN, AFRICAN- AMERICAN HAS THE RIGHT TO VOTE

considering all these factors, I was calculating that if native Americans, Jews come out to vote then irrespective of whether they are libertarian , green, tea, democratic they would VOTE for TRUMP.

another reason being that in the last election, REPUBLICAN are the MAJORITY in both the SENATE and HOUSE.

TBM....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Donald Trump Has Won The Presidential Election In America by princesweetman2(m): 6:47am On Nov 09, 2016
NEW ONE

Re: Breaking News: Donald Trump Has Won The Presidential Election In America by Sasuwa(f): 7:34am On Nov 09, 2016
this is a rigged election

(1) (Reply)

(photo) Mugabe Caught Sleeping At Ghana @ 60 Independence Day Parade / Cheap Drone That Can Render Trump's $6 Billion Wall Useless / Over 100 People Killed As Dongon Hunters Attacked Vilage In Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.