Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,877 members, 7,866,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:50 PM

Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) (66193 Views)

Chika Ofili's Mathematics Test: The Formula Of The 12-Year-Old Nigerian Boy / Melissa Giebel & Anejodo Paul: Boy I Picked From 18 Years Ago Now Medical Doctor / What Every Nigerian Medical Student Must Experience In Medical School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) by buffalowings: 10:50am On Nov 09, 2016
Continue
I know you're lying grin
Re: Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) by jayAjoku(m): 10:54am On Nov 09, 2016
abiola nice one meanwhile chidinma is patronizing cucumber here and there isssokay grin grin
Re: Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) by 76Naira(m): 10:56am On Nov 09, 2016
Yasirarafat:
Football age, seriously if shes 21 then lady F should be 28 grin

Funny you.
I know Ibukun personally. I don't call her Abiola. I knew her classmates where she schooled, know her parents and sister.
Infact, I knew her when she was 16, 5 years ago and I spoke to her 3 days back when she returned for this event.
She is a super bright girl. got A's with a few glances over her books. If you want to see smart, engage her and you will appreciate what she is made of.

Cheers
Re: Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) by Osyxcel(m): 11:05am On Nov 09, 2016
Prettyhurts:
My elder sis graduated at the age of 20. Kini big deal?? Meanwhile congratulations

Not as a medical doctor I presume undecided
Re: Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 09, 2016
Iamhatey:
Congratulations lady

But you are not 21 ma'am You look way older
no mind dem bro.
Re: Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) by baysol: 11:10am On Nov 09, 2016
only one cowardly tribe will like to claim other peoples progress to legalize their world wide crime and lust after money, igbo. you people are just not wanted in yoruba land and must be separated from Nigeria we don't need yall nuisance.
Dinhodinho:
Congratulations Trump

1 Like

Re: Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) by Reeberry: 11:10am On Nov 09, 2016
Keneking:
Igbos are indeed doing very well shocked
Is Abiola Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) by slysteel: 11:17am On Nov 09, 2016
My niece became a doctor at 21 years too so why is this OP making it sound like she is the youngest doctor in Nigeria,their may even be dozens of them even in her set that graduated at 21,this is the type of wrong info these children post in their blogs all the time thinking its new.
Re: Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:20am On Nov 09, 2016
Congratulations.
Re: Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) by SimpleBea(m): 11:26am On Nov 09, 2016
Bro, check the name wella. Igbos dae bear ABIOLA? She is a certified Yoruba lady.
Keneking:

1 Like

Re: Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) by SimpleBea(m): 11:30am On Nov 09, 2016
Bae, wa gbayii.
Bt, that ur signature na die o grin grin grin
Tunmmyzhe:
Omo Yoruba ni mi o!!

abiola
Re: Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) by yorex2011: 11:32am On Nov 09, 2016
well, Thought one needed to be 16 to write jamb? Prolly attended a private university.
Re: Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) by Mememan: 11:32am On Nov 09, 2016
Keneking:
Mumu

Shebi Abiola is from Imo state abi?

2 Likes

Re: Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) by kazyhm(m): 11:34am On Nov 09, 2016
76Naira:

Funny you.
I know Ibukun personally. I don't call her Abiola. I knew her classmates where she schooled, know her parents and sister.
Infact, I knew her when she was 16, 5 years ago and I spoke to her 3 days back when she returned for this event.
She is a super bright girl. got A's with a few glances over her books. If you want to see smart, engage her and you will appreciate what she is made of.

Cheers

plz I need more info as to how her speed started
Re: Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) by onlyme07(m): 11:41am On Nov 09, 2016
Abeg Medicine na how many yrs?
Re: Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) by ogtavia(m): 11:42am On Nov 09, 2016
congrats to her...I hope she gets a good job in a good hospital with experienced seniors who will guide her as she builds her career..most of those young doctors in hospitals especially private hospitals don't know anything...most of them are disasters waiting to happen..
Re: Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) by Tunmmyzhe: 11:44am On Nov 09, 2016
SimpleBea:
Bae, wa gbayii. Bt, that ur signature na die o grin grin grin
wetin b die there?
Re: Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) by 76Naira(m): 11:47am On Nov 09, 2016
kazyhm:

plz I need more info as to how her speed started

She has always been a bright girl. She can party tonight and take an exam tomorrow and still make her As.
When she really bends at her desk to read a course, then it must be hell for a good part of her class.
I would say it's mostly genetic for her and she never deviated. Even at 14, you really had to make sense to engage her in a discussion.
Re: Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) by Originalsly: 11:50am On Nov 09, 2016
Hmmm....doctor at 21?..... I guess she began studies very early while in primary school and was doing internship soon after she entered Secondary school. Unbelievable!
Re: Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) by francotunsco: 11:55am On Nov 09, 2016
nerilove:
Wow nice. Beauty an brain. God bless girl, real good
Its rare but real!
Re: Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) by rosalieene(f): 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
eleojo23:
Why do ladies look older than their age most times?
It is either they are aging faster nowadays or they are now used to lying about their ages.

Congrats to her anyway.
That's because once you've passed a certain age, you tend to look at those within that age as small and therefore should have small nature forgetting that from 18 and above people becomes matured in looks and otherwise.
There are people that look older than what you expect and there are some that looks younger. That's because people's body and nature differs.
that's why I laugh at those who say Anna banner is older than 21years.
Also makeup and weavons makes ladies look matured.
Re: Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) by Phi001(m): 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
baysol:
only one cowardly tribe will like to claim other peoples progress to legalize their world wide crime and lust after money, igbo. you people are just not wanted in yoruba land and must be separated from Nigeria we don't need yall nuisance.
What concerns you and igbos?

Did anybody call your name or mention your tribe?
No!

So, why have you decided to become a waste of sperm?

1 Like

Re: Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) by honeymary: 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
Congrats to her
Re: Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) by thorpido(m): 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
Kassidy90:
Congratulations but u re nt 21, let's say u finish secondary school at 15 it takes average of 8-19 years to fully become a medical doctor in Nigeria I leave the rest for the mathematicians
She could have entered the university at 15yrs.Medicine is not 8yrs but 6yrs.
Oyiza49:
Hmmm 21 am happy for her e no easy but if medical school is 5 abi na 6 years nysc another 1 year and housemanship 1 years she entered university at 13? Sorry but i dont believe
She has not done housemanship nor NYSC.She just graduated and has been inducted(which happens when your final results are released).
She could have entered university at 15yrs and will graduate at 21yrs with an uninterrupted calender.
mandmis007:

Medicine? Definitely not, arts, social. Science, education, YES
Why not?All she has to do is enter the university at 15yrs and have 6 uninterrupted years.She likely attended a private university.

1 Like

Re: Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) by mandmis007(m): 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
Prettyhurts:
My elder sis graduated at the age of 20. Kini big deal?? Meanwhile congratulations
Medicine? Definitely not, arts, social. Science, education, YES
Re: Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
Seems there is another definition of pretty because I can't see any thing that's so eye catching about her. She's just like an average girl not too fine not too ugly, instead she's just there.
Re: Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) by hakinze00(m): 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
Keneking:
it seems u re having problem with ur eyes? Is abiola an igbo name?

1 Like

Re: Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
Dinhodinho:
Congratulations Trump
This your combination is haram embarassed
Re: Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
Kudos to that foreign school. No Nigerian school will give her such privilege. All they do is to plot on how to take advantage of young aspiring girls.
Re: Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) by holatin(m): 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
Delicious22:
No, are you one? undecided
wetin u wan go dey do 4 hospital every day
Re: Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) by folajoy09(f): 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
CONGRATS BABY GIRL.
Re: Abiola, 21-Year-Old Nigerian Medical Doctor (Photos) by baysol: 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
Phi001:

What concerns you and igbos?

Did anybody call your name or mention your tribe?
No!

So, why have you decided to become a waste of sperm?
You criminal even have the effontry to reply my jeje truth. Look here all your make believe lies and claims will soon end when the problems you guys are creating all over the world catch up with y'all. You wuruwuru people called igbo have short changed the progress of fellow Nigerians of good clean tribal lineage like the yorubas every where and when its time to benefit they will carry their yeye red cap and winter palmwine tapper cap and even want to claim than the owner of success. The president should release ipod jail bird kanu to go and form Biafra so that you can all bear your fraudulent name for the world to see you as non-Nigerians so that you don't continue using us as your camouflage for you unscrupulous benefit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHARMACY: The Most Difficult And Lucrative Medical Course / Latest On ASUU Strike / Photo Of The Man By Name Julius Berger Who Built Our Bridges (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.