Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Picture Of Korede Bello ' S Look Alike Die Hard Fan that hit the Internet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Korede Bello ' S Look Alike Die Hard Fan that hit the Internet (4743 Views)

Die-hard Fan Of Burna Boy Gets A Tattoo To Match His Love (photo) / Photos Of Korede Bello At His Uganda Concert / Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Korede Bello ' S Look Alike Die Hard Fan that hit the Internet by wisenewgem(m): 6:42am On Nov 09, 2016
She shared this on her instagram. They actually look like siblings.

Re: Picture Of Korede Bello ' S Look Alike Die Hard Fan that hit the Internet by tyson99(m): 7:06am On Nov 09, 2016
warrisdis

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Korede Bello ' S Look Alike Die Hard Fan that hit the Internet by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 09, 2016
I yam smelling a baby mama in advance embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Korede Bello ' S Look Alike Die Hard Fan that hit the Internet by Edwinmason(m): 7:36am On Nov 09, 2016
i only see korede bello who be the other person

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Korede Bello ' S Look Alike Die Hard Fan that hit the Internet by Deejay777(m): 8:37am On Nov 09, 2016
Abeg, hw dey take resemble

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Korede Bello ' S Look Alike Die Hard Fan that hit the Internet by coolbreezy01: 11:06am On Nov 09, 2016
His sister?? Yes I may believe

His look alike!! Nope no way

Cmon now look at the nose for christ sake
Re: Picture Of Korede Bello ' S Look Alike Die Hard Fan that hit the Internet by coolbreezy01: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2016
His sister?? Yes I may believe

His look alike!! Nope no way

Cmon now look at the nose for christ sake

One is over sized while one is slim fitted

#just saying ooo
Re: Picture Of Korede Bello ' S Look Alike Die Hard Fan that hit the Internet by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 09, 2016
resem wetin seems someone has been taking too much kwale weed!
Re: Picture Of Korede Bello ' S Look Alike Die Hard Fan that hit the Internet by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
Why is no one making anything of his resemblance to Michael Jackson before plastic surgery?
Re: Picture Of Korede Bello ' S Look Alike Die Hard Fan that hit the Internet by essay123(m): 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
lari03:
Why is no one making anything of his resemblance to Michael Jackson before plastic surgery?
thank you bro. i have always noticed this.
Re: Picture Of Korede Bello ' S Look Alike Die Hard Fan that hit the Internet by essay123(m): 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
lari03:
thank you . i have always noticed this.
Re: Picture Of Korede Bello ' S Look Alike Die Hard Fan that hit the Internet by wunderkiind(m): 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
what version of instagram is that op is probably still in the last century

(1) (Reply)

The Grooming Of A Male Corper That Got Everyone Talking / Blac Chyna Shares Nude Throwback Photo / #BBNaija: Bisola Vs TTT's Wife, Who Is Prettier? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.