Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' (7589 Views)

Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van / Tekno Reacts After Losing BET2017 International Act Africa To Wizkid, Pics / Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by BitchSlayer101: 7:37am On Nov 09, 2016
When you hear ‘I get big cassava’, only one song comes to mind, Tekno‘s ‘Pana’. The hit singer repeated the line severally in his song, leading fans to believe he had a really huge you-know-what.
He took to Instagram yesterday to share a shirtless photo of himself by the poolside and to the disappointment of fans, his ‘big cassava’ was nowhere in sight.
The lanky singer, dressed in only a pair of briefs, posed with his tongue out – which some heartbroken fans claimed was even longer than the so called ‘big cassava’.
Reacting to the buzz surrounding his picture, the 23-year-old singer posted another photo, this time showing a bigger bulge, obviously in a bid to prove haters wrong, with the caption ‘Where is Diana?’

1 Like

Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by klassykute(m): 7:39am On Nov 09, 2016
jesu..
Dats not him

1 Like

Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by saintkel(m): 7:45am On Nov 09, 2016
In OBJ's voice: "what nonsense is dis"?

6 Likes

Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by gistsstack(m): 7:48am On Nov 09, 2016
childish!

5 Likes

Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by BitchSlayer101: 7:52am On Nov 09, 2016
klassykute:
jesu..
Dats not him

Why not check his is IG dude?

1 Like

Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by missioner(m): 7:53am On Nov 09, 2016
if you call that big, what will call my own or that of my jnr brother ?

5 Likes

Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by BitchSlayer101: 8:03am On Nov 09, 2016
missioner:
if you call that big, what will call my own or that of my jnr brother ?

I am not here to compare his casavva to anyone dude.

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by klassykute(m): 8:22am On Nov 09, 2016
BitchSlayer101:

Why not check his is IG dude?
i did nd guess what its not him.. this is all his post from _30mins bk till September .. why not prove its him . screen grab d pic wit his name and d blue verified. mark... lalasticlala rule 8 just got shattered by Dis dude

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by Nbote(m): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2016
Oga na him jor.. Abi d one with him in the pool also isn't him.. All dis yeyebrities and their show off everytime.

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by BitchSlayer101: 9:16am On Nov 09, 2016
klassykute:
i did nd guess what its not him.. this is all his post from _30mins bk till September .. why not prove its him . screen grab d pic wit his name and d blue verified. mark... lalasticlala rule 8 just got shattered by Dis dude

Can't you see that tattoos bruv? Who owns that one? undecided

**MODIFIED**

Shine your eyes and compare the tattoos.

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by martinz1: 9:55am On Nov 09, 2016
Mehn this is tekno cassava

1 Like

Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by klassykute(m): 11:37am On Nov 09, 2016
BitchSlayer101:

Can't you see that tattoos bruv? Who owns that one? undecided

**MODIFIED**

Shine your shine eye and compare the tattoos.
oga snap his page and d pic too.is DAT hard.?

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by amuijiji: 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
Cassava Uwa Mmebi...

1 Like

Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by Rhotiz: 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
All this for tekno??
Am not understanding

1 Like

Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
stinking ish

1 Like

Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by Larrey(f): 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
Is not him

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by BitchSlayer101: 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
Larrey:
Is not him

Why? Have u slept with him?
Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by Larrey(f): 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
BitchSlayer101:

Why? Have u slept with him?
you don't ve to be naughty. Check d pix d poster posted and the oda pix inside d pool,check their hands. The one inside d pool has plenty tatoo on his right hand while d one in d room has plenty tatoo on his left hand

1 Like

Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by Cashberry511(m): 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
Can't u see he is standing in front of a mirror?wen u snap in front of a mirror ur left turns to ur right,u can try it
...its him,check d tattoos well
Larrey:
you don't ve to be naughty. Check d pix d poster posted and the oda pix inside d pool,check their hands. The one inside d pool has plenty tatoo on his right hand while d one in d room has plenty tatoo on his left hand

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by Phranex(m): 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
Larrey:

I don't care if its him or not. .

But everyday.. Ladies prove they have fish brains..

U never hear of lateral inversion
Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by MilesLamar(m): 7:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
haba
Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by Larrey(f): 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
Cashberry511:
Can't u see he is standing in front of a mirror?wen u snap in front of a mirror ur left turns to ur right,u can try it
...its him,check d tattoos well
alright,my mind didn't even go there self.thanks

1 Like

Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by Larrey(f): 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
Phranex:

But everyday.. Ladies prove they have fish brains..

I ve seen u mr knw it all
Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
That one is still carrot nah ..
Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by mathoza(m): 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
Crabs,[color=#770077][/color].is all about d moni
Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by thebestprice(m): 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
my cassava was two inches longer than my dads
he's was 13 inches
in fact my cassava literally sleeps beside me..
Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
Masturbate till he almost cum

Stopped
wears boxer

snap a mirror selfie

ALL JUST TO PROVE HIS CASSAVA POINT
My broda how u go take carry ur small body if ur peepee na 15inches

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by mekonglobal(m): 4:11am On Nov 10, 2016
Is dis neccessary? yeyebrities
Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by dsmooth1(m): 7:43am On Nov 10, 2016
Hmmm na waa ooo
Is dis rily necessary?
common sense is nt common after all, no mata hw much man pikin get,,u cnt jux buy it
Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by freezyprinzy(m): 9:34am On Nov 10, 2016
What tha!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by Famouson: 10:27am On Nov 10, 2016
I WILL SHOW YOU PEOPLE MY OWN BIG CASSAVA IF I CAN GET 200LIKES FIRST.. AFTER THE 200LIKES QUOTE ME
Re: Tekno Reacts To Fans Criticisms With A Photo Of His 'big Cassava' by nkemcd(m): 10:51am On Nov 10, 2016
Famouson:
I WILL SHOW YOU PEOPLE MY OWN BIG CASSAVA IF I CAN GET 200LIKES FIRST.. AFTER THE 200LIKES QUOTE ME

200likes

oya do the needful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Genevieve Tells Cnn's Pedro What She Likes And Dislikes About Nigeria / Nicki Minaj & Her New Boyfriend Step Out In Matching Gucci Outfit (photos) / BO.OTY CALLS: Meet Tanzanian Model Sanchoka Who Has The Biggest Bo.oty In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.