Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Americans Google 'how Do I Emigrate?' As Searches For 'end Of The World' Rise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Americans Google 'how Do I Emigrate?' As Searches For 'end Of The World' Rise (712 Views)

Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms / What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) / Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Americans Google 'how Do I Emigrate?' As Searches For 'end Of The World' Rise by yorex2011: 7:42am On Nov 09, 2016
Shii beginning to get real lolz grin

Panicked Americans are researching how to emigrate online after early election results pointed to a shock election victory for Donald Trump.

There was an explosion in search traffic on Google for terms such as "emigrate" and "how to emigrate to Canada" following the announcement of a series of victories in key swing states for the Republican nominee.

Huge numbers of internet surfers worldwide also began googling the phrase "end of the world" when the news broke.

And in Canada, the government's website crashed after it was inundated with visitors apparently researching how to become Canadian citizens.

Mr Trump now stands before a clear path to election victory, having won the election battlegrounds of Florida, Ohio and North Carolina.

Modified: And most recently Pennsylvania

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/09/americans-google-how-do-i-emigrate-as-searches-for-end-of-the-wo/

Re: Americans Google 'how Do I Emigrate?' As Searches For 'end Of The World' Rise by tsamson(m): 7:46am On Nov 09, 2016
Just the lagoon wan vacate cryfoor igbos
Re: Americans Google 'how Do I Emigrate?' As Searches For 'end Of The World' Rise by HtwoOw: 8:49am On Nov 09, 2016
Bwahahaha
Re: Americans Google 'how Do I Emigrate?' As Searches For 'end Of The World' Rise by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 09, 2016
Just like when Buhari came into power, sooner or later, the world will realize another mistake has been made in America.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Americans Google 'how Do I Emigrate?' As Searches For 'end Of The World' Rise by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
Bluetooth2:

Just like when Buhari came into power, sooner or later, the world will realize another mistake has been made in America.

wow!! I thought you're a die hard buhari fan

1 Like

Re: Americans Google 'how Do I Emigrate?' As Searches For 'end Of The World' Rise by Blessedan: 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
Is true o. Just type "how do I " and the first results that will pop up is "how do I move to Canada ". Hahahahaha. The fear of Trump, the beginning of migration.

(1) (Reply)

Fcta Embarks On Completion Of Road Projects In Abuja / Ondo People Organise Night Vigil To Celebrate Eyitayo's Victory In Court(photos) / PHOTOS: Eyitayo Jegede And Wife Cast Their Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.