Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Spare A Thought For Bishop T.B. Joshua - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Spare A Thought For Bishop T.B. Joshua (553 Views)

US Bank Calls Cops On Black Man Because They Thought His Paycheck Was Too High / Hillary Clinton Wins Popular Vote “narrowly” – Foreseen By T.B. Joshua? / T.B Joshua Denies Prophecy About Clinton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spare A Thought For Bishop T.B. Joshua by kenny091(m): 8:49am On Nov 09, 2016
I wonder what Emmanuel TV has to say.
Re: Spare A Thought For Bishop T.B. Joshua by PaulIdu: 8:53am On Nov 09, 2016
God has used this election to defeat all Satanist and that includes TB Joshua
Re: Spare A Thought For Bishop T.B. Joshua by chriskosherbal(m): 8:54am On Nov 09, 2016
Speechless.
Re: Spare A Thought For Bishop T.B. Joshua by Vikkie14: 8:55am On Nov 09, 2016
The election just show who TB Joshua is.
Re: Spare A Thought For Bishop T.B. Joshua by 96xtr09r: 8:57am On Nov 09, 2016
An Afonja remains an Afonja...
Re: Spare A Thought For Bishop T.B. Joshua by PedroJP(m): 9:00am On Nov 09, 2016
A descendant of one that fell with calabash.

An afonja.
Re: Spare A Thought For Bishop T.B. Joshua by finaly01: 9:06am On Nov 09, 2016
I'm not sure but if GEJ is the first presidential candidate to call & concede to his political opponent even before the result is announced, He should also be regarded as one of the pioneers of Modern day politics.
Re: Spare A Thought For Bishop T.B. Joshua by QuietHammer(m): 9:12am On Nov 09, 2016
finaly01:
I'm not sure but if GEJ is the first presidential candidate to call & concede to his political opponent even before the result is announced, He should also be regarded as one of the pioneers of Modern day politics.

Baba spare us the bullsh!t. As for T.B Joshua, he should concentrate on selling his 5k holy water.
Re: Spare A Thought For Bishop T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 09, 2016
False prophet
Re: Spare A Thought For Bishop T.B. Joshua by Authoreety: 9:43am On Nov 09, 2016
Jst expect something funny from d guy!.... Singing in igbo language.... "Ike ekwensu adawo chim egwuzorowo"
Re: Spare A Thought For Bishop T.B. Joshua by finaly01: 10:36am On Nov 09, 2016
QuietHammer:

Baba spare us the bullsh!t. As for T.B Joshua, he should concentrate on selling his 5k holy water.
why won't I spare u okpo? I'm not a religious person and neither am I a TB Joshua's fan. But u are quick to judge him simply because his prediction failed today

But have u ever praised him for the once he got right? Have U ever commended him for all the assistance he is rendering to the less privilege and disabled people all over the world?

They say love covers multitude of sin therefore show love and make the world a better place and stop criticizing the only source of tourist attraction we have in Nigeria. Other countries covers and hype their own even in the mist of failure.

TB Joshua is a world figure and the way we project him determines how the world sees us to an extent, if u doubt me ask any Nigeria living in South Africa what happened after the collapse of the building in synagogue that killed over 13 South Africans. Thanks to the Government of Jonathan and Fashola who through their respective wisdom calmed the the whole tragedy despite the pressures coming from hatters like u.

"No one knows my struggle they only see my trouble"
Tupac

(1) (Reply)

The Magnificent Features Built Into Donald Trumps New Presidential Limo (photos) / Trump Removes LGBT Rights Page From White House Website / French Soldier Shoots Attacker Outside Louvre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.