Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? (51888 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet / TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? by brossam2001(m): 10:41am On Nov 09, 2016
The will of God for US was Hillary, as long as man still has a right to decide and they choose Trump, God permitted their will, it wasn't a fake vision, it was real , from God, God shewed me Hillary as the next president and said this is his will, Man has a right of choice.
Re: What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? by shotster50(m): 10:42am On Nov 09, 2016
Neither the first time nor the last time he will be caught out with his fake prophecies... Nigerian Pastors never saw the internet generation of fact checking and receipt serving coming did they
Re: What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? by Arabambi1: 10:42am On Nov 09, 2016
the guy should apply for and will surely win Nairabet ambassador because he is sometimes correct and better better being a football predictor than a political one
Re: What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? by komekn(m): 10:42am On Nov 09, 2016
The word Prophet occurs over 400 times in the Bible. It comes from two Greek words pro meaning “before,” or “in place of” and fayme meaning “to speak.

In this regard the Prophet speaks on behalf of God, and the word from God is 100% accurate no discussion if it isn't, then it's false, OT prescription STONE HIM the false prophet. However, in New Testament I mean new covenant we are to have no fellowship with them.

Dueteronomy 18:20-22
Matthew 24:11
1 Timothy 4:

Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets. (Luke 6:26) Popularity and recognition by men is not accreditation by God.

Mark 13:22 & Matthew 24:24 Talk about even some of the elect of God will be decieved.

Finally with regards to the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN you may read Revelation 2:9 & 3:9

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the [b]synagogue of Satan, [color=#990000][/color][/b]which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Essentially for the slow to catch on this guy is has and always has been a false prophet.
Further reading if you wish, Revelations 19:10 The Spirit of Prophecy.
Re: What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? by Harinholar(f): 10:44am On Nov 09, 2016
Hummm mm.........Not all word are meant to be said @times
Even if it was a real prophecy....he should av keep it to himself.....#No one knws tomorrow##
Re: What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? by grandlexuz(m): 10:44am On Nov 09, 2016
euromilion:
I doubt if he said prophecy,he however said prediction,I think every one is allowed to guess things sometimes (predict).

Have you watched the video or just saying? He said "God Showed him".
Re: What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? by july66: 10:45am On Nov 09, 2016
Mediator97:
Now That The U.S Election Result Is Out, Whats Ur Say About Prophet T.B JOSHUA?

After the prophecy was passed, I was just relaxed thinking it will surely come to pass but just this morning, I heard something else.
Now to me, the man is a total scarm and fake.
Say what you think people.
Some of their prophecies are based on existing forecast. The forecast before the elections was that Secretary Clinton would win the election.
Re: What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? by OnomeP: 10:45am On Nov 09, 2016
DonaTee:

stop contradicting ur sef. Hez prayed n God heard n sent d prophet back to proclaim it. Dats how God works. If d prophet no proclaim d 2nd message as he did d 1st dat it muchi muchi prophecy.
God proclaims his words ages b4 it occurs that even d heathens can't deny it

So if TB Joshua doesn't come out again to speak about the matter, God is stuck and can't do anything, even if there might be other Christians praying fervently about the issue?
Re: What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? by Heavely: 10:46am On Nov 09, 2016
shocked
Re: What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? by wakamotion: 10:47am On Nov 09, 2016
When l heard so called prophecy l knew Trump was going to win

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? by UyiIredi(m): 10:47am On Nov 09, 2016
Smooyis:
Whatever, TBJoshua is a true prophet of God. He revealed what he saw. Simple!

Love him always.

And what he saw was false. So he is a fake Prophet.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? by xolomonstrides(m): 10:47am On Nov 09, 2016
OnomeP:

But the Prophet Isaiah also prophesied that King Hezekiah was going to die. Yet he didn't. Does that mean the prophecy wasn't from God? 2 Kings 20

The same prophecy that was reversed immediately,TB got the prophecy 10 days b4 revealing it. He had to be sure abi? Waiting for a day b4 election to reveal your so called prophecy. Is it not obvious that he thought polls would help him but he was wrong.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? by UyiIredi(m): 10:48am On Nov 09, 2016
deliveryboy:
Don't say anything against a man of God, just shut up or incur the wrath of God

Sharrap.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? by Adebanjids1(m): 10:49am On Nov 09, 2016
acenazt:
TB Joshua no be prophet. Dat man Na predictor. Make him just join Victor ikpeba for Bet9ja.

Next!!!

I hate wen pple mis interprete prophecies TB Joshua said a wool man will win that is: a man wit a wool and datz Trump grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? by tigonana: 10:51am On Nov 09, 2016
Christian can lie ahnnn!!!!!
Re: What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 09, 2016
He's an idiot, only surprised that a lot don't know yet.
Re: What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? by emmayayodeji(m): 10:52am On Nov 09, 2016
DonaTee:

which Christians? Abeg dont even generalise it cos more dan 60% of nigerian Christians dont understand or subscribe to his doctrine. He n his followers dey deir lane
. Naso grin make una dey decieve una selfs grin
Re: What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? by emmayayodeji(m): 10:54am On Nov 09, 2016
DonaTee:

which Christians? Abeg dont even generalise it cos more dan 60% of nigerian Christians dont understand or subscribe to his doctrine. He n his followers dey deir lane
so ure saying tb joshua is not a man of God? grin
Re: What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? by tohact(m): 10:54am On Nov 09, 2016
fake tb

fake God

fake church

fake inspiration

to be honest, if I am member, I must challenge him. have you forgotten the Christian quote: devil is a lier.

why do u follow the devil .... a word is enough the wise
Re: What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? by joeeboi1(m): 10:55am On Nov 09, 2016
Before and After...

Re: What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? by komekn(m): 10:55am On Nov 09, 2016
xolomonstrides:

The same prophecy that was reversed immediately,TB got the prophecy 10 days b4 revealing it. He had to be sure abi? Waiting for a day b4 election to reveal your so called prophecy. Is it not obvious that he thought polls would help him but he was wrong.

When you take the content out if context it becomes a con, we do this a lot in our churches.

Hezekiah pleaded with God, the prayer of Hezekiah remember me oh God, God who is unquestionable had mercy on him and extended his life for another 15 years.

Please get it right and know you are talking about the things of God do it with fear and reverence.
Re: What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? by tushbobo(m): 10:56am On Nov 09, 2016
onatisi:
I have learnt a big lesson today.
Faith ,doggedness and determination in oneself and ones pursuits supercedes prophecy.
Successful and great ppl dont believe in people don't believe in prophecy,rather they believe in themselves

A million likes for this... the will is stronger than prophecies. That is what most people don't understand.
Re: What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? by back2sender: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2016
july66:
Some of their prophecies are based on existing forecast. The forecast before the elections was that Secretary Clinton would win the election.
SO GOD IS NOW A FORCASTER

1 Like

Re: What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? by komekn(m): 10:57am On Nov 09, 2016
emmayayodeji:
so ure saying tb joshua is not a man of God? grin

Firstly define Man of God?

But from my understanding I would not, using biblical reference consider him a Minister, Disciple and or Prophet of God.
Re: What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? by koolcat: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2016
I HAVE NOTHING MUCH TO SAY THAN "THANKGOD CHIDINMA CAN NOW REST"
Re: What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? by Antoeni(m): 11:03am On Nov 09, 2016
Finally Trump has triumphed
Re: What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? by InvertedHammer: 11:03am On Nov 09, 2016
Some people are still calculating how much tithe to pay into this scammer's coffers.

People are very dumb
/

1 Like

Re: What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? by Ayinlaokin(m): 11:04am On Nov 09, 2016
What most people don't understand about these so-called Prophets or Men of God is that most of them are Psychologists using things happening around to make predictions.They are not really/truly from God.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? by vineyardfarms: 11:13am On Nov 09, 2016
Mediator97:

This is exactly what happens when you decide to predict situations by the way they appear physically forgetting that God's way is totally different from the way of man.
I just can't fit stop laughing.

God's Way Are Different From Our Ways. Men Of God Should Concentrates Of Things Of The Lord And Nothing Predicting Elections, Football Match Etc.
To These Men Of God, What Will Jesus Do;;;;;;;
Re: What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? by timoteus(m): 11:14am On Nov 09, 2016
Wait o
If the prophet tells you that you will be rich before the end of the year
Will you believe it ??

Like if you will
Share if you won't
Re: What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? by jerryfisher(m): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2016
Mediator97:
Now That The U.S Election Result Is Out, Whats Ur Say About Prophet T.B JOSHUA?

After the prophecy was passed, I was just relaxed thinking it will surely come to pass but just this morning, I heard something else.
Now to me, the man is a total scarm and fake.
Say what you think people.
looking for baba T.B

Re: What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? by ikorodureporta: 11:19am On Nov 09, 2016

...b4 they prophesy anotha mouth odour grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam / Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.