Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

A Condolence Letter To Hillary Supporters - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Condolence Letter To Hillary Supporters (579 Views)

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results / Condolence Letter For Hillary Clinton Supporters... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Condolence Letter To Hillary Supporters by mikeade11(m): 9:17am On Nov 09, 2016
My Dear Hillary Supporters

I just wanted to write a few lines to say how deeply sorry I was to hear about the your recent election loss. I must say "it was tragic" Everybody who knew your candidate Hillary liked and respected her immensely, the loss will be deeply felt by all of us.
I know that there is a little that anyone can do at a time like this but don't panic, should you want any help of any kind at all, please do not hesitate to ask President Obama before MR Trump assumes office.
Once again, kindly accept my deepest condolences.
yours sincerely
signed

(1) (Reply)

Former President’s Daughter ‘shot Dead’ By Husband / Bad News For Obama, Christian Refugees To U.S. Now Outnumber Muslim Refugees / A Politician In Chad, Tied To A Tree And Punished For Emblezzlement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.