Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins (79386 Views)

Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave / Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results / What If Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by Edwinmason(m): 6:59am On Nov 10, 2016
Bollinger:

You are thinking like a corrupt Nigerian. Those individuals are not corrupt. They are talking about preserving the American way. Bcause you are used to corruption does not mean every me is.
you what your definition of corruption?

1 Like

Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by Despero(m): 7:03am On Nov 10, 2016
where is Amber Rose?

1 Like

Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by LorDBolton(m): 7:36am On Nov 10, 2016
MONITZ:

Nice points though, I still maintain that a lot of people never believed it would end the way it did.

Yea true.
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by pamcode(m): 7:38am On Nov 10, 2016
I think the only people trump offended were the big wigs in the society the common people were behind him.
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by alincoln839(m): 7:41am On Nov 10, 2016
How about SNOOP DOGG

Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by Caleycash(m): 7:45am On Nov 10, 2016
chigoziri2403:
Its still baffling to me, Upon all the support for Clinton, from everybody, she still lost with such margin, can't understand
Lolz... don't trust what people say, trust when they do!!!
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by crush20(m): 7:55am On Nov 10, 2016
Trump is indeed a no nonsense person
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by Vince77(m): 8:23am On Nov 10, 2016
DevilhimseIf:
grin

90% of the world didn't see this coming

Honestly
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by Oyindaberry(f): 8:25am On Nov 10, 2016
Good day to everyone, especially *Nigerian-Americans*. They need it most. Happy elections. Don't think I'm crazy for greeting you happy elections, in Nigeria we greet people about everything. You have to get used to this now because you are coming back home. So, E ku election.

I very much understand that you will soon be sent packing from there, so I have taken it upon myself to prepare you for the transition. You have just a little time left there, utilize that time to learn more about Nigeria that you are coming back to.

In Nigeria, we don't have light. Buy power bank while coming. Don't say I didn't tell you. Buy power Bank from there because the ones here are just like your marriages, they don't last. Buy a quality one from the abroad when coming. Also, make sure you charge your phone full before coming here. You should also save money for generator. Buy rechargeable lamps and plenty torchlight too.

Also, save enough money for subscription. There is no free WiFi here. For those of you that will be settling in Lokoja, Jidenna and Co, I'll advice you to buy a glo line. Their network is strong.

Save enough money for emergency transport. You will be deported to Nigeria and by the time you get to the airport, you will need to board a keke from the airport to the badagry refugee centre, from where your ancestors had been shipped to America before. Fuel don cost, transport don increase.

Do you eat moin moin ? Learn how to... In Nigeria you cannot sit down and order pizza anytime you want. The only order you can make is when you yell to the moi moi seller across the road to bring hot moi moi for you.

Learn proper home training. In Nigeria the only time the police will arrest your parents for hitting you is after you are dead already. And they will later settle the case as "a family affair". If you think you can come here to speak 'innit' for your parents, it's the neighbours that will help them beat you.

Are you a graduate? Doesn't matter. There is no job. Your American accent will not give you a job, except your father knows someone who knows another person that knows a politician, you won't have a job.

Dear American Lover Boy, Nnewi girl will not go Dutch with you. As a matter of fact, no Naija girl will go Dutch with you. You have to prove your masculinity by paying for the date. No one is splitting the bills with you when you take a girl on a date.

When you 'collide' with a stranger in the market, PLEASE CHECK IF YOUR PENIS IS STILL INTACT.

Learn the Nigerian names of common products. No one will sell "sausage rolls" for you. If you can't call it the Nigerian name- "Gala", no one would have time for you. Noodles is "Indomie". Pasta is "spaghetti". All seasoning is "maggi".

Dear American girl, you cannot dress anyhow you like. Your neighbours will eye you. The random old woman in the market will hiss at you. The random lady in the bus will preach to you. The area boys will jeer you. You might want to report "harassment" to the police, they will arrest you for indecent dressing.

Dear lovers, in Nigeria we don't show public display of affection. You cannot be kissing your boyfriend under the rain. The old woman passing by will invoke thunder to strike the both of you.

These are some of the basic tips to help you adapt after you have been deported. More to come in due course.
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by benjsniper33: 8:45am On Nov 10, 2016
Catastrophe1:
They should come ive some plots of land for sale in naija.

Meanwhile congratulations Donald chukwu Trump

Ode jatijati
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by Skookum(m): 8:57am On Nov 10, 2016
Hmm

Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by Bollinger(m): 9:02am On Nov 10, 2016
Edwinmason:
you what your definition of corruption?

A Nigerian.
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by Catastrophe1: 9:04am On Nov 10, 2016
benjsniper33:

Ode jatijati
Afonja spotted.
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by Edwinmason(m): 9:07am On Nov 10, 2016
Bollinger:

A Nigerian.
okay
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by chigoziri2403(m): 9:53am On Nov 10, 2016
Caleycash:
Lolz... don't trust what people say, trust when they do!!!
why did they give her false hope
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by chigoziri2403(m): 9:54am On Nov 10, 2016
caracas:

U guies still dont get it .
The real americans voted for Trump.
Clinton's supporters were ppl from other countries,blacks ,celebrities, latinos etc.
The real whites ,who constitute 72% of the American population wanted to take their country back.that was exactly the message Trump promised.
is Clinton black
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by chigoziri2403(m): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2016
lastmessenger:
when God is involved man can only try. Trump is a mordern day Syrus. He is Gods servant. Trump was born for such a moment like this.
Gods servant?
lastmessenger:
when God is involved man can only try. Trump is a mordern day Syrus. He is Gods servant. Trump was born for such a moment like this.
Gods servant?
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 10, 2016
chigoziri2403:
Its still baffling to me, Upon all the support for Clinton, from everybody, she still lost with such margin, can't understand

my dear that politics for you. Is not about who the people wants is about who the devil decide will sit on that chair.
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by chigoziri2403(m): 10:01am On Nov 10, 2016
LorDBolton:

Trump!

Bruv i'm a nigerian living in naija yet I support trump.

If u check out trump had A LOT OF SUPPORTERS in Africa prior to elections talkless americans.

Everyone knows blacks n Latinos don't vote much.
Trump had "white america" firmly on his side.

To understand american politics u have to follow the Primaries I started believing trump will win the moment he clinched the GOP nomination after EVERYTHING his opponents and even the PARTY tried to do to stop him.
How can he defeat his own party? It meant he Had "die-hard" supporters.
Once u have them u can sleep easy no matter the scandals that may come up.

IN contrast during the DNC primaries , go back n check it out sanders is 75 (looks 80) yet he had a massive support base made up of YOUNG VOTERS. Everyone knew clinton bought the DNC nomination.

The fact clinton couldn't "connect" with the young voters + her unpopularity with "white" america + her email scandal made me wonder if the " i'm a woman running for president card could give her the 85% to trumps meagre 15% gallup poll result.

Ko possible
LorDBolton:

Trump!

If u check out trump had A LOT OF SUPPORTERS in Africa prior to elections talkless americans.

To understand american politics u have to follow the Primaries I started believing trump will win the moment he clinched the GOP nomination after EVERYTHING his opponents and even the PARTY tried to do to stop him.

IN contrast during the DNC primaries , go back n check it out sanders is 75 (looks 80) yet he had a massive support base made up of YOUNG VOTERS. Everyone knew clinton bought the DNC nomination.

The fact clinton couldn't "connect" with the young voters + her unpopularity with "white" america + her email scandal made me wonder if the " i'm a woman running for president card could give her the 85% to trumps meagre 15% gallup poll result.

Ko possible
LorDBolton:

Trump!

Ko possible
why didn't the popularity show during campaign
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by chigoziri2403(m): 10:02am On Nov 10, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

The results were hacked
by Russians, Abi!
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 10, 2016
PietroRico:
The next 4 years are going to be interesting, that's for sure.

world events that has never occur before will surely unfold through him.
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by chigoziri2403(m): 10:06am On Nov 10, 2016
iamloyalty:

my dear that politics for you. Is not about who the people wants is about who the devil decide will sit on that chair.
so ma'am the people that voted Trump are devils followers?
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 10, 2016
chigoziri2403:
so ma'am the people that voted Trump are devils followers?

read my statement again.
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by lastmessenger: 11:27am On Nov 10, 2016
chigoziri2403:
Gods servant? Gods servant?
Yes he is Gods servant. Quote me anywhere.
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by benjsniper33: 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
Catastrophe1:
Afonja spotted.

Omaale Olori pelebe, owa mama bo kio wa je igbadun oloyi
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by chigoziri2403(m): 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
iamloyalty:

read my statement again.
who the devil wants to win?
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by chigoziri2403(m): 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
lastmessenger:
Yes he is Gods servant. Quote me anywhere.
which god are you talking about
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by Temysteve(m): 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
Jcob:
The media deceived Clinton. Everthing thin wey dey shineshine no be gold!
CNN especially
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by AntiIPOOP(m): 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
chigoziri2403:
by Russians, Abi!
Yes
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by lastmessenger: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
chigoziri2403:
which god are you talking about
God
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by merits(m): 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
jomoh:
Third world war loading.

This is the beginning of the end of USA as a country.
. Haba! What makes you say this?make I learn 4m u.
Re: US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins by whoisuche: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
chigoziri2403:

That's what God Almighty can do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Dead Man Screams In Pain As He Is Cut In The Leg During Embalming (Pix) / Missing Indonesian Woman Found In Belly Of 27ft Python That Swallowed Her Alive / Kim Yo Jong Set To Become World’s First Female Dictator In Modern History (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.