Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

IPOB Movement Making Waves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Movement Making Waves (1507 Views)

Kwankwaso Supporters Decamp To Gandujiyya Movement, Burn Their Red Caps(photos) / Buhari On A Train In Kaduna, Waves At Excited Residents (Photos) / IPOB Movement Has Taken A New Turn Since The Release of Nnamdi Kanu...Video! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Movement Making Waves by Stricker321: 9:31am On Nov 09, 2016
IPOB is really gaining momentum whether some people accept it or not.

First Facebook shut down Radio Biafra London but after so much pressure from IPOB, the page was restored.

IPOB was resolute in their support for Donald Trump and the Republican party and now Trump has won the elections.

It cannot be said particularly that Trump is pro IPOB but it is very clear that Obama, Clinton and the democrats are anti Southern Nigeria, they are more pro Hausa/Fulani.

Great victory for God's children.

cool

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Movement Making Waves by Greenback: 9:50am On Nov 09, 2016
Yessooo victory for God's People.. @nawa4nl,ur thread was taken down..GOD PASS THEM. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Movement Making Waves by buharimustlive: 9:51am On Nov 09, 2016
We shall get to the promise land... I can see it coming.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Movement Making Waves by amaechi1: 9:52am On Nov 09, 2016
Please, wake up from your sleep and face reality. Whether Clinton or trump American international policy remain thesame. Beside, no nation can tell another sovereign nation which way he should go or what to do.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Movement Making Waves by Eastactivist: 9:54am On Nov 09, 2016
Yes o... am not an IPOB member put am proud of them for having Igbo interest at heart and are well spread in the continent to make certain changes for the betterment of the Igbo race...

They said your ideology is bad yet nobody has made 1/10th of your achievements using their own idea.

IPOB please conquer on.
I Love you guys
Dey donno cheesy
God bless us

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Movement Making Waves by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 09, 2016
amaechi1:
Please, wake up from your sleep and face reality. Whether Clinton or trump American international policy remain thesame. Beside, no nation can tell another sovereign nation which way he should go or what to do.

Ok

1 Like

Re: IPOB Movement Making Waves by Nawa4nl: 9:57am On Nov 09, 2016
Greenback:
Yessooo victory for God's People..
@nawa4nl,ur thread was taken down..GOD PASS THEM. cheesy
yes oh!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Movement Making Waves by Chiedu4Trump: 10:09am On Nov 09, 2016

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Movement Making Waves by drnoel: 10:12am On Nov 09, 2016
amaechi1:

Amaechi allow those charlatans. Let them console themselves

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Movement Making Waves by Nawa4nl: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2016
Chiedu4Trump:

NOTHING CAN STOP US!

THE NORTH HAS REFUSED TO LET US USE OUR OWN OIL TO DEVELOP OUR PLACE!
NOW THE DEMOCRATS ARE OUT OF POWER!

LET GOD FIGHT FOR US, IN JESUS NAME

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Movement Making Waves by CHANNELStv2020: 10:14am On Nov 09, 2016
ANYTHING IPOB SUPPORTS PROSPERS, afonjas and hausas should come to understand this

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Movement Making Waves by midol: 10:15am On Nov 09, 2016
amaechi1:

A friend in IPOB told me that Biafrans will be sending a congratulatory letter to Donald Trump and Republican party which have more Biafran friendly politicans like Terry paulson of Townhall.com.

I was made to understand that Biafrans disliked Husseine Obama as he help to install a tyrannic fulani muslim Buhari who enjoyed murdering Christian Biafrans. Husseine Obama also prefered to welcome northern muslim governors into the white house as he himself is a closet muslim.

I learnt from thr grapevine that Pro-Biafrans and Niger delta lobbyists are currently pulling diplomatic strings to build strong diplomatic relationship and build a strong case for the freedom of the entire southern christian part of the country called nigeria from the murderous northern muslims who have murdered christians since the lugardian era.

He maintained that Freedom and restoration of Biafrans and niger delta cannot happen without world power. As nigeria itself exist due to world powers like British.

What should we yoruba muslims do?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Movement Making Waves by bugidon(m): 10:20am On Nov 09, 2016
OmidinaOlayemi:

A friend in IPOB told me that Biafrans will be sending a congratulatory letter to Donald Trump and Republican party which have more Biafran friendly politicans like Terry paulson of Townhall.com.

I was made to understand that Biafrans disliked Husseine Obama as he help to install a tyrannic fulani muslim Buhari who enjoyed murdering Christian Biafrans. Husseine Obama also prefered to welcome northern muslim governors into the white house as he himself is a closet muslim.

I learnt from thr grapevine that Pro-Biafrans and Niger delta lobbyists are currently pulling diplomatic strings to build strong diplomatic relationship and build a strong case for the freedom of the entire southern christian part of the country called nigeria from the murderous northern muslims who have murdered christians since the lugardian era.

He maintained that Freedom and restoration of Biafrans and niger delta cannot happen without world power. As nigeria itself exist due to world powers like British.

my brother I advice u guys to agitate for your own separation because I see no future in this country that is full of northern leaders

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Movement Making Waves by Chiedu4Trump: 10:20am On Nov 09, 2016
drnoel:

Amaechi allow those charlatans. Let them console themselves
Why are you fighting to keep us?

The Niger Delta is tried, We are tried.

Why must you force us to be with you?

Are you scared of being on your own?

amaechi1:

Obama helped out Buhari in Power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8DP3UFdUY0
Why wont Trump help us.
After all Buhari himself said that everybody is entitled to self determnation
why not us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiflxlLloYM

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Movement Making Waves by Eastactivist: 10:26am On Nov 09, 2016
OmidinaOlayemi:

Cc igboid

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Movement Making Waves by divide9ja: 10:29am On Nov 09, 2016
Those that have held us down in the SS & SE, this is them now!

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Movement Making Waves by Igboid: 10:33am On Nov 09, 2016
Eastactivist:

Cc igboid

Well, time will tell.

I remember Africans rejoicing when Obama won in 2008. 8years has come and gone and Africa is not any better.

America is an institution that runs itself. The POTUS doesn't have as much power as people assume.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Movement Making Waves by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 10:52am On Nov 09, 2016
[b]
OmidinaOlayemi:

[/b]

Just continue praying 5times a day or you can actually make it 10..

Hahaha...
Re: IPOB Movement Making Waves by Eastactivist: 10:53am On Nov 09, 2016
Igboid:

Well, time will tell.

I remember Africans rejoicing when Obama won in 2008. 8years has come and gone and Africa is not any better.

America is an institution that runs itself. The POTUS doesn't have as much power as people assume.

Which Africa rejoiced...
Maybe you mistook Kenyans to Africans..

My guy nobody rejoiced in Africa... is it in Africa he was termed an anti-christ which he has proven to be true with his actions and inactions??
Guy i smh for you...

Africa didn't rejoice whatsoever...
Is better let time tells than you trying to bribe time to go according to your wish. GOD forbid

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Movement Making Waves by Chiedu4Trump: 10:54am On Nov 09, 2016
OmidinaOlayemi:

The problem is that Buhari & Islam want to Islamtize Nigeria.

We deserve to choose is we want to remain with you.

But Buhari himself has shown nothing but disdaint to both the South-South & the South-East.
Remember the loan to be taken and yet nothing in the south-east.

Remember Buhari retired all Southern & Christian Army guys.

Buhari is working to islamtize nigeria, we are for Jesus.

Nigeria: Bill Seeking To Make Sharia A Federal Law Quietly Passes 2nd Reading

I was shocked to watch the live proceedings of the House of Representatives as covered by NTA2 and saw that the bill calling for the criminal aspects of Islamic Sharia law to be implemented in our legal system in Nigeria at the Federal and states passed the second reading on Thursday, October 28, 2016.

I was even more shocked because even though there were many Christians in the House no one raised an objection!

The Speaker of the House, Hon Yakubu Dogara, who presided over the proceedings said that what this meant was that it would now move to committee level where it will be discussed fully before the House would decide on it finally, but it is curious that not even one voice of dissent was aired against it!

I waited till 9pm to hear what NTA Network news would report about it, but there was a blackout of reportage about it!

Of course, other issues discussed and decided in the House on same day were reported but not this one! The bill to amend the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to make provision for the full implementation of Sharia Criminal law at the federal and states legal system has passed the second reading in the House of Representatives and no one is telling Nigerians what is happening!

For all we know, when a bill passes the second reading unchallenged in parliament it is almost as good as passed.

Long before the 2nd Republic, Muslim leaders in Nigeria have always agitated for the full implementation of Sharia in Nigeria. Nobody has forgotten the hot debates that took place in the Constituent Assembly of 1978 about the place of Sharia in the 1979 Constitution.

Christian members kicked against the full implementation of full Sharia because non-Muslims would fall victim of this law. In the end, a compromise was reached that the Sharia Personal Law be allowed, not the criminal aspects.

The same thing that happened in 1988 Constituent Assembly that produced the 1989 Constitution, which never took off. In fact, in the 1988 Constituent Assembly, General Ibrahim Babangida, then Nigeria’s self-styled military president, had to stop all debates relating to Sharia and other sensitive issues when he saw how inflammable the debates were becoming, and retained the status quo.

The 1999 Constitution drew much from both the 1979 and 1989 Constitutions and retained Sharia Personal law.

Now, Muslims, under President Muhammadu Buhari have surreptitiously attempted to amend the Constitution to insert the full implementation of Sharia without carrying Nigerians along!

Muslim leaders have always argued that Sharia law is meant for Muslims only. But Christians have always refused to buy the argument because in practice, non-Muslims have often been dragged before Sharia courts and have been adjudicated by a legal system repugnant to their faith. Several documented cases abound to prove this.

Besides, Christians have always argued why the government that is supposed to be neutral to all religions should uphold the religious laws of one religion with public funds to the harm of the adherents of other faiths.

These are some of the issues that make some of us to take with a pinch of salt the claims that President Buhari means well for this country. Our job is to bring these issues to the fore to create awareness of what is happening. Whatever happens afterwards is beyond our power. It’s up to you all.

Broadcast this information and please take all steps available to you to let this be known in higher hierarchy of the church, the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, and the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, PFN.

We must not be docile!

http://www.thebiafraherald.co/2016/11/nigeria-bill-seeking-to-make-sharia.html

Those who want allah are free to follow him, but we in the south need a living Jesus as mohammed is dead and can't help.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Movement Making Waves by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 10:57am On Nov 09, 2016
Igboid:

Well, time will tell.

Nothing will change of course, but at least their is this consciousness that would be awoken..

Our freedom will at the end depend our our collective fight and determination...

IPOB and Kanu has set the stage.. It's either you use it or you created yours.. .As long as it leads to freedom!

You are on point though!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Movement Making Waves by drnoel: 11:05am On Nov 09, 2016
Chiedu4Trump:

Why are you fighting to keep us?

The Niger Delta is tried, We are tried.

Why must you force us to be with you?

Are you scared of being on your own?

Obama helped out Buhari in Power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8DP3UFdUY0
Why wont Trump help us.
After all Buhari himself said that everybody is entitled to self determnation
why not us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiflxlLloYM

I believe u completely misunderstood my point. I am not against the call for Biafra. Afterall my dad is igbo. I am just against looking for hope/help in the wrong places. Trump would not help the course. I stand corrected but Quote me anywhere. I think the ipob are charlatans and anyone who follows the situation like u are doing. Is a charlatan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Movement Making Waves by Chiedu4Trump: 11:08am On Nov 09, 2016
drnoel:

I believe u completely misunderstood my point. I am not against the call for Biafra. Afterall my dad is igbo. I am just against looking for hope/help in the wrong places. Trump would not help the course. I stand corrected but Quote me anywhere. I think the ipob are charlatans and anyone who follows the situation like u are doing. Is a charlatan.

If we are charlatans then why are you guys fighting to keep up?

If we were charlatans wont you be happy to see us go?

PS
If ur dad is igbo, where are you from?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Movement Making Waves by drnoel: 11:14am On Nov 09, 2016
Chiedu4Trump:

If we are charlatans then why are you guys fighting to keep up?

If we were charlatans wont you be happy to see us go?

PS
If ur dad is igbo, where are you from?

I believe u can answer that. If my dad is igbo ehete am I from. In Nigeria we always follow our fathers side and not our mothers. My mom is Yoruba and my dad is from from Imo.
Re: IPOB Movement Making Waves by chuose: 11:20am On Nov 09, 2016
These are Afonja's & Abok1's now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Go And Come Back No More. Nigerians To Buhari. / Nairaland / Ogwughi Na Biafra ( It Doesn't End In Biafra)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.