Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,422 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

I Need Cheap Domain Name Registration In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Cheap Domain Name Registration In Nigeria (7332 Views)

Webhostilla.com: Affordable Premium Unlimited Webhosting With cheap domain reg / Where can I get N1700 Domain Name Registration In Nigeria / Free Domain Name Registration In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Cheap Domain Name Registration In Nigeria by cartoon1b: 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2009
please do any one here do know were i can register a domain name as cheap as 1300 naira and it will be 6.99 or 7.00 doll ars as usual a year, i need an urgent reply from you guru out there. here is my email please feel free to contact me, anytime,

robhilson24@rediff.com

i need about 5 domain for my websites
Re: I Need Cheap Domain Name Registration In Nigeria by rufaai(m): 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2009
Well there may be cheaper domain offers; but quality also matters. @ http://aimtechng.com we register and renew domains for N2,000 including transfers. You also have access to maintain your Domain WHOIS; Name Server and Transfer Key.

We have everything you need to maintain your domain names; consider us. http://www.aimtechng.com

1 Like

Re: I Need Cheap Domain Name Registration In Nigeria by lagoshost(m): 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2009
Hello,

It depends on the number of names you are registering. We normally give that to our resellers only.

As an end user, it is N1700 or you can get .info free when you buy any of our hosting plans. You can use the promo code "nairalandinfo" to reduce the .info price to zero.

To get started, go to www.lagoshost.com

Thank you.
Re: I Need Cheap Domain Name Registration In Nigeria by kolitos007: 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2009
@catoon1b

Suspect, you are at it again, what are you up to?
Re: I Need Cheap Domain Name Registration In Nigeria by cartoon1b: 11:34pm On Oct 31, 2009
@ kolitos007 , pls let me be

pls, and pls listing to me you that thinks that i am upto something, i asked about script installation you rush on me, now my script for my site is ready, i am looking for cheap domain registration and still you are after me again, what i have done to you mr right. hmm, you that follows me up like i am your girl friend, pls let me be, this is feel world and talk whatsoever you think out from your brain, and for your information i am not upto anything, if you can help me with the information, ppls kindly provide it for me,
then making a sell of it, you want me to ask you can you help me and so that you will charg me right, you dreams cant work, let me be, madmind
Re: I Need Cheap Domain Name Registration In Nigeria by kolitos007: 12:16am On Nov 01, 2009
cartoon1b:

@ kolitos007 , pls let me be

pls, and pls listing to me you that thinks that i am upto something, i asked about script installation you rush on me, now my script for my site is ready, i am looking for cheap domain registration and still you are after me again, what i have done to you mr right. hmm, you that follows me up like i am your girl friend, pls let me be, this is feel world and talk whatsoever you think out from your brain, and for your information i am not upto anything, if you can help me with the information, ppls kindly provide it for me,
then making a sell of it, you want me to ask you can you help me and so that you will charg me right, you dreams cant work, let me be, madmind

Mate, I don't need any money from you and won't be charging you for anything, and your command of English is really bad, are you sure you are Nigerian, I have followed you because you have posted the same post every where, I am sure you are from India lol. I think you ask about really irrelevant things, you are asking about cheap domains 1300, then you are talking about $6.99, go to godaddy.com. And I ain't following you like some girlfriend mate lol, hehe
Re: I Need Cheap Domain Name Registration In Nigeria by cartoon1b: 1:09am On Nov 01, 2009
first @ kolitos007
forgive me, just your world are the kreepest ever had on this forum, to add on your bump2bump follow up, but i most say that you are a good guy or girl, please can we talk on my email,
anyway what is they to hide so that you wouldnt feel any thing bad towards me,

i will love you to teach me on my email on how i can open 2checkout account then and payoneer account to, please i just hope that you will find a space in your heart to just let go of my silly world that i throw on you,
i am sincerely serious about my sorry to you,
then next is that godaddy or what is 10 per year,or email the link on 6.99 on godaddy.com site, cause i couldnt see it, then with an email please on how i can open the 2checkout account, please
i am sorry oooooooooo help me, i am just newm online,
Re: I Need Cheap Domain Name Registration In Nigeria by kolitos007: 6:01am On Nov 01, 2009
@catoon1b

I am really trying to understand what you want, because your post does not really make any sense. What do you mean by you want check out account, to be honest, it just sounds really dodgy. Yes godaddy is about $10 a year, is that too much for you?

If you can't pay that, then don't bother because you still need to pay for yearly hosting and no one is going to host for you free, and from what you are saying sounds like you want e-commerce website, which means you have to pay for ssl certificate every year as well as hosting.

If you are not prepared to pay for all this, then just forget about it.
Re: I Need Cheap Domain Name Registration In Nigeria by kiran1: 11:53am On Jul 16, 2010
You can register the domain here http://www.goresellers.com/ and also i got the reseller plan,hosting,domain name register, domain appraisal, online file folder, ssl certificate etc,
Re: I Need Cheap Domain Name Registration In Nigeria by cystein(m): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2010
Hi,

Maybe we can get to talk. Though talk about your budget I hope we aint talking about domains but hosting too! cyrill@ke.jokafrica.net
Re: I Need Cheap Domain Name Registration In Nigeria by ChertGroup: 11:43am On Jul 21, 2010
Please check out our website www.cherthost.com.We offer individual packages and reseller packages.

Our individual packages include
DOMAIN registration from N1,000 - N10,000
UNLIMITED HOSTING package is just N1,250/month
Re: I Need Cheap Domain Name Registration In Nigeria by sheffman19(m): 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2010
do a research at these site, is there you will see what you are looking for http://www.thedomain-yahoo/
http://www.thedomains-yahoo/ but when you register your site.you can join on http://www.secretofgettingtraffic..com/ where we talk about how you can generate traffic to your site
Re: I Need Cheap Domain Name Registration In Nigeria by healthy: 8:36am On Nov 27, 2010
N1,800 Domain Registration, One of the cheapest around.

Check @ http://www.prettyservers.com/domain.php
Re: I Need Cheap Domain Name Registration In Nigeria by segunsege: 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2010
ìt depends on the extension you want is it a dotng or dotcom

www.facebookmail.ng for sale contact segunthompson30@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Cheap Domain Name Registration In Nigeria by heebakutty: 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2011
thanks for sharing!!!
Re: I Need Cheap Domain Name Registration In Nigeria by TCDURU(m): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2012
We offer free domain for all hosting plans:

DuruSystems.com.ng
Re: I Need Cheap Domain Name Registration In Nigeria by brinebaba(m): 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2012
I guess you missed out on the godaddy $1 domain and the $1.77 domain offers of recent sad
You might want to try Namecheap domain registration which is $8 :-P :-P :-P
Re: I Need Cheap Domain Name Registration In Nigeria by ilekky(m): 9:51am On Mar 03, 2012
You can visit www.yemlatdomains.com but not at that price.Check the features and you will be glad

to see the awesome features.
Re: I Need Cheap Domain Name Registration In Nigeria by ProGSM(m): 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hi,

If you ever wanted a cheap domain name reseller account, the best place to go to is www.resellerfly.com. Their reseller account is cheaper than any registrar in the world. Contact us for more details.

www.resellerfly.com
Re: I Need Cheap Domain Name Registration In Nigeria by 4ward(m): 2:59pm On May 18, 2016
cartoon1b:
please do any one here do know were i can register a domain name as cheap as 1300 naira and it will be 6.99 or 7.00 doll ars as usual a year, i need an urgent reply from you guru out there. here is my email please feel free to contact me, anytime,

robhilson24@rediff.com

i need about 5 domain for my websites

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com
www.topnewsgate.com

An expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce website Development (magento, opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: I Need Cheap Domain Name Registration In Nigeria by crossbrother: 10:09am On Dec 14, 2018
I use www.oasismgt.com.ng all the time. I have like 11 websites with them and they are really awesome.
Re: I Need Cheap Domain Name Registration In Nigeria by best826: 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
Do you need a stunning and responsive website for your Business at low prices?
Do you want a website in which you can control easily and accept payment online from people world wide?
The answer is here now
We are professionals in Website design and programming, we build responsive websites including, Normal blog, E - currency exchange website, Business website, E - commerce website, School website, ICO, Bulk Sms Website, Hosting Company, Music and Video website, Game website and the like, We are experts in digital marketing also

Call ,message or WhatsApp 090-3310-4134 immediately to get your own website
Re: I Need Cheap Domain Name Registration In Nigeria by oskaaay(m): 8:44am On Jan 04, 2019
This guide reveals how to get a domain name for N1000 in Nigeria with screenshots and videos to guide for newbies

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited SMTP Server For Email Marketers / Need Help Where Can I Get A Template Free Without Footer Link / Can Google+ Compete With Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.