Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

THE TRUMP Wins: Great Day For The World! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / THE TRUMP Wins: Great Day For The World! (365 Views)

Melania Trump's Stunning Dress To The Trump Pre-inauguration Dinner / US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins / Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE TRUMP Wins: Great Day For The World! by ujiriukiri(m): 11:24am On Nov 09, 2016
------ US Presidential Election 2016 ------
THE TRUMP wins. I'm so fucking happy!

First off, it shows TB Joshua (just like every other fucking pastor) is an absolute fake. Using probability and other current events to predict and then call it "vision". Any smart 10 year old can do that!

I like to see the faces of all those racist Nigerians and other people of the world who think The Trump is racist! I wonder the nightmare y'all are having right now! Deporting illegal immigrants now makes someone racist, how dumb can you be. Stay and suffer in your country if you are so offended. Do you know the meaning of a "state" and the responsibilities of a "government"?

All (well most) of my hardworking American friends would have more money! As taxpayers money is being used for what really matters, like education, and sustaining (running) a smaller government, security of its citizens than for other countries who refuse to "advance". You see, I want the best for all my friends.

All those who said they'll leave (scholars, politicians, celebrities etc) the US if Trump wins, well I've started counting!

THE TRUMP, go kick some ISIS butt. Can I get a woot woot!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump And Barack Obama To Meet At White House / Buhari Congratulates Trump, A Nigerian Reacts. / U. S President Barack Obama To Honour Some Stars With Medal Of Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.