Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,725 members, 7,865,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Nigerian Prophets And Permutations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Prophets And Permutations (461 Views)

Beware Of Nigerian Prophets: Funke Akindele Blasts / Nigerian Prophets And New Year Prophecy Galore / Nigerian Prophets And New Year Prophecy Galore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Prophets And Permutations by dwilliams: 11:28am On Nov 09, 2016
I have always opined and i will re-iterate that our so called Men of GOD or permit me to use God of MEN are nothing but scams.
The recent victory of the president elect of the President Elect of the United states is a clear indication and lends credence to my stance. A very prominent Pastor in the country predicted GEJ winning the presidential elections last year and also threatened to open the gates of hell and send anyone standing in the way of the incumbent president in,same pastor name withheld has threatened to inflict mouth odour on anyone who dares criticize the rationale behind the increase of the tuition fees in his privately owned university something Jesus Christ never did even on the pains of death at the cross of Calvary ,anyway that one no be my business.
My grieviance lies in the fact that our politicians are trying to stifle our freedom of expression,and the church who should have been a pillar and a refuge to run to is also subtly playing a dictatorial role.
One should know that this so called God of Men don't have any rights whatsoever dictating to the masses and infringing our fundamental human rights.
It is amazing that the Church is gradually leading and Metamorphosing Nigerians as ZOMBIES and gradually eroding their freedom of freewill.
It is now a common phenomenom whereby Nigerians are told how much they are to take home to use in meeting domestic needs after pay day by these church,they are told when and how if possible the position to have sex with their wives.it is not a strange occurence to see churches holding services during the weekdays in the morning such as Monday morning, when the member ought to be at their places of work.
The annoying and outlandish is the fact that this so called God of Men with their Permutations disguised as prophecies have the ability of Demoralizing people who would have achieved a lot,it is safe to assume with me that if Donald Trump had consulted one of our God of Men who predicted his loss two days ago, he would have been mentally brainwashed and demoralized into thinking he has no stand in the white house,perhaps in view of this fake and failed permutations been given out by our God of MEN,I wonder the dreams of how many Trumps have been killed by this men,i hereby infer that we place so much power and grant the words of these gods of men as absolute certainties without having a rationale thought of ours that there might be a way when there seems to be no way.
We as Nigerians have a collective duty to ensure we grow and groom our nation,we should stop thinking that their words are final,it is simply preposterous for a Nigerian graduate to jump in the air when a pastor tell him to jump up and pick imaginary money in the air when he has no source of income,he goes home does nothing perhaps brings the little stipends he might have accrued from his service days and sows a seed. Chai! which way Naija,success comes with hardwork,determination,doggedness,and the ability to keep fighting against all prophecies and permutatons.
I hope in days to come we would have something more to learn from his victory.
N.B i am not in support of Trump or Clinton as the emergence of the president of the USA has little or no impact on my life.
Gracias

(1) (Reply)

Professor Wole Soyinka, Prophet T.b Joshua And Trumpism / My Two Cents On Tithe / [MUST READ] 25 Interesting Facts About Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.