Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Please Help:what Type Of Business Can Someone Start With 200k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help:what Type Of Business Can Someone Start With 200k? (942 Views)

What Kind Of Business Can Someone Start With 500,000? / What Business Can Someone Start In Enugu State With 2 - 5 Million / Which Profitable Business Can Someone Start With #500? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help:what Type Of Business Can Someone Start With 200k? by Paschal55(m): 11:39am On Nov 09, 2016
I'm a 23years old boy who just finished my National Diploma from one of the Nigerian polytechnic,I'm currently searching for I. T placement ,but before then I have about 200k cash in my account and I'm confused on what to invest in with it, please I need your candid advices as I don't want to waste it on something that will not yield me more income. thanks in anticipation for your great ideas.
MOD please do some justice here.
Re: Please Help:what Type Of Business Can Someone Start With 200k? by tellwisdom: 11:47am On Nov 09, 2016
Guy, bring money make we drink beer. sad

4 Likes

Re: Please Help:what Type Of Business Can Someone Start With 200k? by tukdi: 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
Open a car wash business, you will recover your money within no distant time! cool
Re: Please Help:what Type Of Business Can Someone Start With 200k? by Carmal90(m): 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
Paschal55:
I'm a 23years old boy who just finished my National Diploma from one of the Nigerian polytechnic,I'm currently searching for I. T placement ,but before then I have about 200k cash in my account and I'm confused on what to invest in with it, please I need your candid advices as I don't want to waste it on something that will not yield me more income. thanks in anticipation for your great ideas.

Continue doing what u did that fetch u d money initially

2 Likes

Re: Please Help:what Type Of Business Can Someone Start With 200k? by iykepromotions: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
Let me tell you what you should NOT do; don't do anything like betting or gambling. don't even consider it.

1 Like

Re: Please Help:what Type Of Business Can Someone Start With 200k? by Abcruz(m): 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
Paschal55:
u can invest it in treasury bill. It's savest form of investment.
U can locate a thread on investment section that talks more of it or better still, walk into ur bank and tell them u want to purchase treasury bill.

Goodluck...
Re: Please Help:what Type Of Business Can Someone Start With 200k? by eezeribe(m): 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
Abcruz:
U can locate a thread on investment section that talks more of it or better still, walk into ur bank and tell them u want to purchase treasury bill.

Goodluck...

Safest
Re: Please Help:what Type Of Business Can Someone Start With 200k? by eezeribe(m): 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
Op, if the 200k excludes rent, it can do something... But if you intend to pay rent for maybe a shop, then you should think along F.M.C.G.
I am sure you consume a F. M. C. G almost everyday of your life. It really moves market if you live in a town or city.

Chat me up let's talk, but if you think I am not serious, then forget.
Re: Please Help:what Type Of Business Can Someone Start With 200k? by Abcruz(m): 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
eezeribe:

Safest
alrightt. Thanks for correcting me.
Re: Please Help:what Type Of Business Can Someone Start With 200k? by calltonia2000: 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
Invest 50k of it in Mmm while ur money multiply by 30% each month and use it now and start business. Want to know more about Mmm add me on 08079511355
Re: Please Help:what Type Of Business Can Someone Start With 200k? by Sirmuel1(m): 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
calltonia2000:
Invest 50k of it in Mmm while ur money multiply by 30% each month and use it now and start business. Want to know more about Mmm add me on 08079511355

Did he tell you he wanted to squander the money? MMM ko, ZZZ ni
Re: Please Help:what Type Of Business Can Someone Start With 200k? by progressmi(m): 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
Wt such amount you can start "mini importation and infomarketing business" and make profit. For more info on how you can start pls visit my SIGNATURE
CHEERS
Re: Please Help:what Type Of Business Can Someone Start With 200k? by Paschal55(m): 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
calltonia2000:
that is what fetched me the money we talking about.

1 Like

Re: Please Help:what Type Of Business Can Someone Start With 200k? by Paschal55(m): 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
Abcruz:

Goodluck...
I will consider that but that would be when I have good knowledge about that. thank you.
Re: Please Help:what Type Of Business Can Someone Start With 200k? by Paschal55(m): 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
[quote author=progressmi post=50906240]Wt such amount you can start "mini importation and infomarketing business" and make profit. For more info on how you can start pls visit my SIGNATURE
CHEERS
How do I do that please ?how much for a start?
Re: Please Help:what Type Of Business Can Someone Start With 200k? by Paschal55(m): 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
eezeribe:
Op, if the 200k excludes rent, it can do something... But if you intend to pay rent for maybe a shop, then you should think along F.M.C.G.
I am sure you consume a F. M. C. G almost everyday of your life. It really moves market if you live in a town or city.

Chat me up let's talk, but if you think I am not serious, then forget.
bro please mail me your contact, I can't send mail to you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 100% Profit Selling Physical Products Without Importing!!! / Job Opportunities / How To Use PEXBANK To Sell PAY-4-ME Service To Anyone Without A Website!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.