Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Donald Trump Delivers His Maiden Address As U.S. President-elect - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Delivers His Maiden Address As U.S. President-elect (352 Views)

Lessons From Liberia's President-elect, George Weah's Victory / Senegal To Host Gambia’s President-elect Until Swearing-in / Here's What Donald Trump Said In His 1st Thanksgiving Address As President Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Delivers His Maiden Address As U.S. President-elect by nneamaka114: 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
The U.S. President-elect, Donald Trump, made his maiden speech on Wednesday, praising his rival Democratic nominee, Hillary Clinton and pledging to unite America.
Trump, joined by large family members, told a cheering crowd of supporters that `I just received a call from Secretary Clinton. She congratulated us, it’s about us, on our victory and I congratulated her family on a very hard-fought campaign, I mean she fought very hard.
“Hillary has worked very long and very hard over a long period of time and we owe a major debt of gratitude for her service to our country, I know that very sincerely.
Now, it’s time for Americans to bind the wounds of division and to get together. “To all Republicans and Democrats and Independents across this nation, I say it is time for us to come together as one united people. It’s time.
“I pledge to every citizen of our land that I will be president for all Americans and this is so important to me. “For those who have chosen not to support me in the past, of which they were a few people, I’m reaching out to you for your guidance and your help so that we can work together and unify our great party.

“As I’ve said from the beginning, ours was not a campaign but rather an incredible and great movement, made up of diligence, of hardworking men and women, who love their country and want a better, brighter future for themselves and for their families.”
see photo
http://nowayobloggers.com/news/donald-trump-delivers-his-maiden-address-as-us-president-elect

(1) (Reply)

US Presidential Election 2016- Donald Trump Declared Winner / Fidel Castro Is Dead!!! / EXCLUSIVE: Angela Merkel For Matteo Renzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.