Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Saraki Congratulates President-elect Donald.j. Trump - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Congratulates President-elect Donald.j. Trump (664 Views)

Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role / Dogara Congratulates President Buhari At 75 / Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Congratulates President-elect Donald.j. Trump by ifeanyihamilton(m): 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
November 9, 2016, Abuja, Nigeria---On this day, I wish to extend my sincerest congratulatory remarks to U.S. President-Elect Donald J. Trump, on his remarkable victory in yesterday’s national election in the United States.

Mr. Trump persevered through a very challenging Republican primary election cycle, where he defeated sixteen (16) professional and well-organized candidates. While many career politicians tried to write off Mr. Trump’s candidacy as a long shot, he stuck to his positions and controlled the daily media messaging like no other candidate in the history of American Presidential campaigns.

Additionally, I must commend Mr. Trump for his gracious and courteous acceptance of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s phone call to concede the election. He recognizes that Secretary Clinton ran a courageous contest and was perhaps the most qualified candidate for President in decades. Having worked with Mrs. Clinton as a champion of the Global Alliance for Clean Cook Stoves, I can personally attest to her hard work and dedication to the less fortunate in our society. Secretary Clinton would have been a tremendous leader and we will all miss her dedication and commitment to public service.

I look forward to working with President-Elect Trump to continue the strong U.S.-Nigeria relationship and to address our mutual interest in defeating global terror networks, rooting out corruption and strengthening the institutions of governance.

Mr. Trump’s years of being a private sector leader can be invaluable to Nigeria as we work to restructure and diversify our economy. It is important for the private sector here to have a larger role in expanding our economic base, creating jobs and fostering entrepreneurship. In these areas, I am sure he will be able to serve as a strong partner.

read more story at https://newdiplomat.ng/news/saraki-congratulates-president-elect-donald-j-trump/

Re: Saraki Congratulates President-elect Donald.j. Trump by babfet(m): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
Naija,!!!
Re: Saraki Congratulates President-elect Donald.j. Trump by haywire07(m): 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
Bloggers
Re: Saraki Congratulates President-elect Donald.j. Trump by fran6co(m): 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
thas good
Re: Saraki Congratulates President-elect Donald.j. Trump by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
Eye sore news..
Re: Saraki Congratulates President-elect Donald.j. Trump by Eastactivist: 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
Congrats trump...

Nice one saraki...

Everybody loves president Trump except lipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Saraki Congratulates President-elect Donald.j. Trump by Smellymouth: 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
Re: Saraki Congratulates President-elect Donald.j. Trump by yarimo(m): 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
Mtcheeew SARAKI been claiming important citizen since 1805AD undecided

(1) (Reply)

7 Lessons Every Nairalander Can Learn From Donald Trumps Victory / [REVEALED] Buhari Moves To Make Peace With S'east Ahead Of 2019 Election / Video Explains Why TB Joshua Might Have Been Right About US Election Afterall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.