Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:06 PM

5 Things Us President-elect Donald Trump Did Not Mention In His Victory Speech - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 5 Things Us President-elect Donald Trump Did Not Mention In His Victory Speech (604 Views)

Stormy Daniels: "Donald Trump Did Not Use A Condom When We Had Sex" / US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) / Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Us President-elect Donald Trump Did Not Mention In His Victory Speech by joeheman(m): 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
Against all odds, polls and projections, Donald Trump claimed victory in the presidential election, delivering a speech at the Hilton Hotel in New York City in the early hours of Wednesday to a cheering crowd of supporters.

Here Are The 5 Things Donald Trump Did Not Mention In His Victory Speech.

1. Building a wall between the US and Mexico
2. Banning Muslims from entering the US
3. Repealing Obamacare
4. Bombing the hell out of ISIS
5. Defunding planned parenthood

Read full transcript:

Trump addressed his raucous supporters in his acceptance speech at the election headquarters in New York.

“I am sorry to keep you waiting, complicated business, thank you very much. I just received a call from secretary Clinton, she congratulated us on our victory and I congratulated her and her family on the very hard fought election.”
“I say it is time for Americans to come together as one united people. I pledge to be President for all Americans. I am reaching out to those who did not support me, for your guidance and your help.”
“Ours was not a campaign but rather an incredible and great movement made up of hard working men and women.”
“Every American will have the opportunity to realise his or her potential. The forgotten Americans will no longer be forgotten.”
“We should become second to none. We will put millions of our people to work.”
“Working together, we will begin the unfinished business of rebuilding our nation.”
“I want to tell the world community that while we will always put America’s interest first, we will work with everyone. It will be a partnership, not a contract.”
“I want to thank my parents up there, my sisters, and my brothers. To Melania and Ivanka and Erick and Tiffany, I love you and I thank you and especially for putting up all those hours.”
“Thank you for putting up with all the hours, this race was tough, this race was really tough. This political business is nasty.”
“It’s been what they call a historic event, and to be really historic, you have to do a great job.”
“All I can really say is that while the campaign is just over, our job is just starting. I promise I will not disappoint you.”
“Hopefully, you will be proud of your President. It has been an honour. It has been an amazing 2-year period. And I love this country!” Trump concluded.

Source: http://www.joeheman.com/2016/11/09/5-things-us-president-elect-donald-trump-not-mention-victory-speech-read-full-transcript/

Re: 5 Things Us President-elect Donald Trump Did Not Mention In His Victory Speech by lastbaff(m): 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
I know he can't do all that. Na just mouth.
Re: 5 Things Us President-elect Donald Trump Did Not Mention In His Victory Speech by olagbemi118(m): 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
Great...

(1) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Has 1.7 Million / Shocking: See The Man That Shot Dead The Russian Ambassador To Turkey Yesterday / Trump Signs Executive Order Against Obamacare Health Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.