Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Start A Mini Farm Today - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Start A Mini Farm Today (439 Views)

Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. / This Snake Was Killed In Our Farm Today (photo And Video) / I Saw A Boa In My Farm Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start A Mini Farm Today by Me4sure: 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
Do you desire a healthy life for yourself, your immediate family and loved ones?
Do you want a healthy life style void of terminal illnesses such as cancer, kidney failure, osteoporosis amongst others, that is now ravaging our society as a result of chemicals used to plant some of the foods we buy from the market
Wish to have your own mini farm or garden to grow healthy foods without been a full time farmer?
Save some funds in the midst of the recession by becoming self-sustaining!
Enjoy Midas special Organic Home Garden kit offer, you can achieve all these and much more! All you need is a small space in your house, using a vase, a sac or designed box and top soil with the desired seeds to plant, and you are on your way to owning your own Organic Home garden. Midas Organic Home garden Set-up kit content.
1. Four different vegetable seeds of choice to be planted
2. Organic soil booster
3. Organic manure
4. 2hrs intensive training guide on how to start and take care of your home garden.
Fridays 10am -12noon.
Enjoy this special November offer on Midas Organic home garden kit for as low as N5, 000 only.
For more info visit Midas office at Plot 377a Omofade Street Omole phase 1 Estate, Ojodu Berger Lagos. Or call 0814 944 9140 or 08035308540.
Join the grow it, eat it network today and stay healthy.

(1) (Reply)

Palm Kernel Nut Supplying Business. / Newly Hatched Chick For Sale / Palm Kernel Cake Is Available, Minimum Of 30ton, Full Payment On Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.