Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Best Residential Estates In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Residential Estates In Abuja (31354 Views)

Massive Discount!!! Reliable, Affordable Selling Estates In Ibadan / 5 Best Residential Estates In Rivers State / 6 Best Residential Estates With Decent Houses In Lagos Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Residential Estates In Abuja by PortableAngel: 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
Abuja is Nigeria’s center point and the uniquely built capital of the nation. Yet, with so much beauty and glamor, our dear Abuja is perceived as expensive. And housing deficit cannot be divorced from our almighty nation’s capital.
No doubt, Abuja is one of the best places to live in Nigeria. Thus, I have created a detailed list of the best residential Estates in Abuja. Check out these Estates and their uniqueness below.

Goshen Villa Estate
Crown Court
Peggy’s Pointee
Efab Estate Lokogoma
Sunny Vale Homes

Goshen Villa Estate
Goshen Villa Estate has been described as a lifestyle estate, The estate has a central water treatment and supply facility to guarantee a constant supply of potable water. Goshen Villa Estate is equipped with an outstanding infrastructure and with close reach to Abuja FCT City Gate, serving more than 15 national destinations, Parliamentary Hill Estates(Goshen Villa Estate) is thoroughly connected to the city of FCT-ABUJA. The Estate is a couple of minutes away from the National Stadium, half an hour from the International Airport. Goshen Villa Estate has a good network of well-tarred roads with landscaped lawns. The front of the house also doubles as parking space for two cars, leaving just enough room to access the front door.

Crown Court, Mabushi Abuja
It is a lifestyle estate in Mabushi Area of Abuja, made up of 106 units of condos, detached and semi-detached houses. The estate was fully completed in November 2012 and occupied. It’s Key features and amenities are: Own Telephone Exchange; Independent Power Supply; Industrial Boreholes with elaborate Independent water works; Club House, Swimming Pool and Gym; Estate Mini-mart for everyday needs; Laundry Mart; Recreational Area; Most environmentally friendly neighborhood; Highest Grade civil works (underground drains, walkways and paved roads).

Peggy’s Pointee

Designed and built with all imagination, grandeur, style, comfort and tranquility associated with affluent living, Peggy’s Pointee is arguably one of the most desirable apartments in Maitama District, Abuja. It is a very expensive estate and it is the home of the creme de la creme in Abuja. Modern facilities and services include; Fully fitted Gymnasium; Swimming Pool; Bar and restaurant; Tennis Court; Basketball Court; Jogging track/football pitch; Children’s playground; “The Sanctum” – Massage Suite; Club house/ Games room; Fully I.T Capable Business Lounge; Convenience store; Laundromat; Intruder/panic alarm system; Fire detection alarms among others.

Efab Estate
Efab Estate is located in Lokogoma Abuja. However, it has spread to other parts of the Nation’s capital. Lokogoma (or ‘Lokogoma Cadastral Zone C09’) is a residential area of Abuja, the capital city of Nigeria. It is located just 30 minutes from the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport and is located 25 minutes from the city centre.
Its unique features are: It occupies about 60 hectares of land. It has over 800 housing units. It has 5 bedroom Duplexes. It also has4 and 3 bedroom Detached Bungalows. Each housing unit has enough space for boys quarters. The Estate is behind the Prince and Princess Estate. Its Location is easily accessible to all parts of AbujaIt is Bound by SunCity and Sunny Ville Estates. Serene It is located in a Low-Density Environment, 5km (or 10 mins drive) to the city centre. Efab is Easily accessible from the Gaduwa Express road. Proximity to a world class shopping centre – Shoprite; Proximity to the Mechanic Village.There is an Easy linkage to the Airport road.
Infrastructure and services available in the Estate are: Secure fence around entire estate; Tarred Roads/Pedestrian walkways; Adequate Drainage; Constant light from the National Grid; Street Lights; Treated Water; Supply/Bore Hole; Schools/Hospital/Corner Shops; 24 Hours Security/Surveillance; Landscaping/Gardening and Cleaning Services; Facility Management and Maintenance Services; Facility Management and Maintenance Services.

Sunny Vale Homes
This new Estate is sprawled over 101 hectares and with over 1,500 units already occupied. Sunnyvale is located in the serene suburban Dakwo District of the FCT, Abuja, five minutes away from the Games Village. It features enviable amenities and comfort which comprises a Shopping Mall, Community Sports Centre, dedicated Police Station and a recreational building. House types are; (2) bedroom twin bungalow; (3) bedroom twin bungalow; (4) bedroom semi detached bungalow and; (4) bedroom detached duplex, all with two (2) rooms boys’ quarters. It is a gated area. This Estate is fully secured and also offers good amenities to its occupants.
Abuja is just a click away visit www.tolet.com.ng to rent or buy an apartment in Abuja.

https://www.tolet.com.ng/blog/5-best-residential-estates-in-abuja/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Residential Estates In Abuja by eleojo23: 6:50am On Nov 10, 2016
You forgot to tell us that rent for a 3 bedroom bungalow in Lokogoma goes for about 1.5million per year.
N1.5million! That is some peoples' rent for ten years in other parts of the country!
It is obvious that most areas in Abuja are only for the rich.

19 Likes

Re: Best Residential Estates In Abuja by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:50am On Nov 10, 2016
All owned by looters! angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Residential Estates In Abuja by MzMercie: 6:51am On Nov 10, 2016
Okay
Re: Best Residential Estates In Abuja by zakim(m): 6:52am On Nov 10, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Best Residential Estates In Abuja by solid3(m): 6:53am On Nov 10, 2016
There are still better estates in Abuja that the above.

11 Likes

Re: Best Residential Estates In Abuja by Daniyomex(m): 6:54am On Nov 10, 2016
No Pictures? My own estate will very soon make it to the list

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Residential Estates In Abuja by obembet(f): 6:54am On Nov 10, 2016
its well
Re: Best Residential Estates In Abuja by sanfranka2(m): 6:55am On Nov 10, 2016
I don't know if I made FTC... it's a whole full of shit to read.... good morning nairalanders....
Re: Best Residential Estates In Abuja by fullstreets: 6:55am On Nov 10, 2016
No pictures?

2 Likes

Re: Best Residential Estates In Abuja by baresywood(m): 6:55am On Nov 10, 2016
Wait for me am coming to book a space! Thanks
Re: Best Residential Estates In Abuja by wildchild1: 6:56am On Nov 10, 2016
What about Sun city at Galadimawa? The Shell estate at Lokogoma??

Check my signature

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Residential Estates In Abuja by snazzy5050(m): 6:56am On Nov 10, 2016
After this big big gramma no picture to digest undecided

7 Likes

Re: Best Residential Estates In Abuja by Profnedu(m): 6:56am On Nov 10, 2016
who the estate EPP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Residential Estates In Abuja by HtwoOw: 6:59am On Nov 10, 2016
OK what of my own estate?
Re: Best Residential Estates In Abuja by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 10, 2016
Op, Gwarimpa estate nko

7 Likes

Re: Best Residential Estates In Abuja by elskillful: 7:00am On Nov 10, 2016
Picture or
Re: Best Residential Estates In Abuja by symbianDON(m): 7:00am On Nov 10, 2016
all occupied by the rich....the average man just de look am pass, de lick mouth grin annual rent in some of those estates na some people salary for 2years grin
Re: Best Residential Estates In Abuja by Vision4God: 7:02am On Nov 10, 2016
Interesting
Re: Best Residential Estates In Abuja by chubbygal(f): 7:04am On Nov 10, 2016
Where is Efab Estate life camp? You no check well at all,
Re: Best Residential Estates In Abuja by intergral(m): 7:10am On Nov 10, 2016
Great efabians.... Efab tha best... Sha potholes still full first Avenue...

2 Likes

Re: Best Residential Estates In Abuja by chigoizie7(m): 7:12am On Nov 10, 2016
Did I just read this trash?

Built with looted funds.

And no price tag as regards to rentage.

Who wrote this thing sef?

And who pushed it to front page?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Residential Estates In Abuja by seunfly: 7:12am On Nov 10, 2016
It is Obvious u don't even know exoctic estate here in Abuja, if u had mentioned Efab metropolis in Karasana district, I would have pardon u but Efab? U got it wrong.

Go to highbrow district and mention estate there there.
Maitama, Wuse 2, guzape, wuye, Asokoro, some part of lifecamp, Gwarimpa etc.

11 Likes

Re: Best Residential Estates In Abuja by seunfly: 7:12am On Nov 10, 2016
Ok oo
Re: Best Residential Estates In Abuja by intergral(m): 7:13am On Nov 10, 2016
chubbygal:
Where is Efab Estate life camp? You no check well at all,
if u come visit me i go show you wink

2 Likes

Re: Best Residential Estates In Abuja by kollynxofodile(m): 7:14am On Nov 10, 2016
Bros, Beliv me If I tell you that you have no idea of what you have just posted up there

I have lived in two of the five Estate you mentioned above and have also done a plumbing contract (supply of Material and plumbing) in two of the other three when they were still being constructed.

From all indication, you hv not been too life camp super Estate

GODAB ESTATE

BRAINS & HARMERS

If you stay too long inside one of these Estates

You will forget you are still in Nigeria.
My company did a plumbing contract for them

And I can guarantee you that I have never seen a mass housing company that have "taste" & "quality" combined.

That is why after I did a job there, I moved mi Ass from EFAB Lokogoma straight to BH

If I ever I move out of BH am definitely moving to a private apartment in a privets Plot.

JUST THE TRUTH BUDDY.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Residential Estates In Abuja by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 10, 2016
I've seen better.

kollynxofodile:
Bros

U hv not been too life camp

GUDABI ESTATE

BRAINS & HARMERS

You mean Godab Estate.
Re: Best Residential Estates In Abuja by seunfly: 7:23am On Nov 10, 2016
kollynxofodile:
Bros

U hv not been too life camp

GUDABI ESTATE

BRAINS & HARMERS

I tell u he just visited Abuja once and he feels he has seen the best of Abuja.

I don't know why people can't do proper research b4 they put in false info to d public.

Efab is one of the worst estate in Abuja, mention efab and people will think twice b4 renting or buying it. Lokogoma doesn't have infrastructure so real developer avoid that district.

I would have ask op if he has seen

Brains and Hammer
Design Logic
Build Option
Luxair homes
Viva Verano
Orrixx reality
Porches terrace
Godab
Adkan
Hall 7
Bolton white
Etc

I bet if he had seen any of those estate, he would have fainted.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Residential Estates In Abuja by Bizibi(m): 7:25am On Nov 10, 2016
Efab in lokogoma should not be there

6 Likes

Re: Best Residential Estates In Abuja by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:26am On Nov 10, 2016
Gwagwalada, Garri nki, Eba nki
Re: Best Residential Estates In Abuja by timpaker(m): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2016
wildchild1:
What about Sun city at Galadimawa? The Shell estate at Lokogoma??

Check my signature

I wonder oooooo. And Golden Spring Estate Lokogoma and Brains and Hammer too was left out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can N30 Million Build A Business Complex? / CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS / Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.