Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

What Happens To Obama's Legacy Now? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Happens To Obama's Legacy Now? (3832 Views)

FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) / After Stopping Ramadan Feast, Trump Infuriates Muslims By Dropping Obama Legacy / How Trump Continues Obama's Legacy By Killing 8-year-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To Obama's Legacy Now? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
There it goes... cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Happens To Obama's Legacy Now? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
OLAADEGBU:
There it goes... cry
Clinton would have ruined it.

His legacy is intact.
Re: What Happens To Obama's Legacy Now? by akinszz: 6:58am On Nov 10, 2016
Legacy wey don catch fire.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To Obama's Legacy Now? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
Muafrika2:

Clinton would have ruined it.

His legacy is intact.

How is it intact?
Re: What Happens To Obama's Legacy Now? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
akinszz:

Legacy wey don catch fire.

You can say that again. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Obama's Legacy Now? by Lucasbalo(m): 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

You can say that again. cheesy
Tell me your legacy in your little corner of the world and how many people celebrate you even in your family. Obama's legacy will endure hundreds of years just for the reason that he's am American president and a black man too. What an achievement to be denigrated by non entities like you and your ilks. Misery loves company. No wonder Africa is a mess with all the self hating negroes. God help black race.
Re: What Happens To Obama's Legacy Now? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Tell me your legacy in your little corner of the world and how many people celebrate you even in your family. Obama's legacy will endure hundreds of years just for the reason that he's am American president and a black man too. What an achievement to be denigrated by non entities like you and your ilks. Misery loves company. No wonder Africa is a mess with all the self hating negroes. God help black race.

Lucas, I take it you did not read this comment below. grin cheesy

Godgay:
am not a member of this section of nairaland,but I can't help but notice your annoying attitude,if you can't face a debate without insulting and name calling then I suggest u leave the internet,not every body in Nigeria is Hungry the better u get that into your sticky head the better for you, there are many non Americans discussing American election in reddit while don't you go there and call them hungry or try tell them they are rottening simply because they don't stay in the us ,and you are likely a son of a Nigerian immigrant but you here spilling trash,u are a very silly and low thinking monkey.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Happens To Obama's Legacy Now? by Lucasbalo(m): 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
Zoharariel:

Lucas, I take it you did not read this comment below. grin cheesy

I cannot reply to every hungry loonie.
Re: What Happens To Obama's Legacy Now? by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 16, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

How is it intact?

He'll always get the credit for any positive thing that he did/begun. This will not change just because someone came in and discontinued it.
Re: What Happens To Obama's Legacy Now? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:34am On Nov 16, 2016
Lucasbalo:

This is for you. Sorry ehn. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNbF9PI9Gjo?list=FLTtgRqjamnYx8wHNOqjcJpA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Obama's Legacy Now? by missjo(f): 11:46am On Nov 16, 2016
History will remember him as the first black president of the United States of America, I believe this is his most important legacy.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Obama's Legacy Now? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
missjo:

History will remember him as the first black president of the United States of America, I believe this is his most important legacy.

And what was his achievement? undecided
Re: What Happens To Obama's Legacy Now? by missjo(f): 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

First black president of the United States of America. Did I not just type that? undecided
Re: What Happens To Obama's Legacy Now? by Lucasbalo(m): 10:16am On Dec 16, 2016
missjo:

First black president of the United States of America. Did I not just type that? undecided
Don't mind that guy. It's only self hating low lifer that will diminish Obama accomplishments. I can name 100 of his achievements but the clown condemning Obama can't carry his jockstrap.
Re: What Happens To Obama's Legacy Now? by stanech: 11:59am On Dec 16, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Here is a long list of his achievements

Re: What Happens To Obama's Legacy Now? by Lucasbalo(m): 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
stanech:

I don't expect you to know his achievements since you are not in a situation to know. You better suck up to me in a good way to assist you in transiting to your dream land. Hope you get my gist since I am in Nigeria now. Let me pull the levers for you but you will promise me to become a Progressive.
Re: What Happens To Obama's Legacy Now? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
missjo:

Being black is his greatest achievement? undecided
Re: What Happens To Obama's Legacy Now? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lucasbalo:

Don't mind that guy. It's only self hating low lifer that will diminish Obama accomplishments. I can name 100 of his achievements but the clown condemning Obama can't carry his jockstrap.

If what you have below is what you call accomplishments then you are part of the problem.

1 Share

Re: What Happens To Obama's Legacy Now? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
stanech:

That is a long list. What an achievement. grin
Re: What Happens To Obama's Legacy Now? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lucasbalo:

I don't expect you to know his achievements since you are not in a situation to know. You better suck up to me in a good way to assist you in transiting to your dream land. Hope you get my gist since I am in Nigeria now. Let me pull the levers for you but you will promise me to become a Progressive.

Are you also checking out of the U.S. because Trump won? There are many crybabies throwing tantrums because Trump is about to erase all of Obama's so called achievements. Watch the depiction of how democrats or do you call it progressives? And see why they are whinging and moaning because of Trump's victory. cry grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl5efai8_yg

(1) (Reply)

See How The Taliban Separates Male And Female Students In Lecture Rooms / Obama My Obama / Photo: Japanese Energy Minister Bows For 20mins Because Of Power Cut.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.