Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Here Is TB Joshua's Prophetic Post That He Just Deleted If You Missed It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Here Is TB Joshua's Prophetic Post That He Just Deleted If You Missed It (1126 Views)

Ike Likes Tacha’s Post That Shaded Mercy / Wizkid Just Deleted All His Posts On Instagram [photos] / ‘Burna Boy Is Not On The Run, He’s Just Busy Recording’ – Singer’s Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is TB Joshua's Prophetic Post That He Just Deleted If You Missed It by Onyejemechimere(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
Here is TB Joshua's prophetic posted that he just deleted if you missed it.

"What i frankly saw is a woman"
grin grin grin grin

Maybe he meant transgender..

grin

Re: Here Is TB Joshua's Prophetic Post That He Just Deleted If You Missed It by Onyejemechimere(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
verily veril, i say to you my brother, You saw nothing.. embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Here Is TB Joshua's Prophetic Post That He Just Deleted If You Missed It by xendra: 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
lol... God never lies and He will prove to you who His true prophets are and put the fakes to shame.
Re: Here Is TB Joshua's Prophetic Post That He Just Deleted If You Missed It by emmchi(m): 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
That is how they decieve vulnerable nigerians with their fake prophecy.

1 Like

Re: Here Is TB Joshua's Prophetic Post That He Just Deleted If You Missed It by ShayGirl(f): 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Probably he thought of Hillary and prayed for her victory that night before going to bed...How else could he not have seen a woman win?

Sometimes, I wonder how God called these people, perhaps they called themselves
Re: Here Is TB Joshua's Prophetic Post That He Just Deleted If You Missed It by Deejay777(m): 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
I jus av a question 4 dz man, it goes thus ; sir, re u really called by God or u re jus famzing d holy spirit.

Re: Here Is TB Joshua's Prophetic Post That He Just Deleted If You Missed It by Batlan01: 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
I've gat nothang 2 say... I jes wanna knw hw he'll stand in tha front of the congregation on Sunday and preach... Anyways, we have a alota gullible Nigerians and sum foreigners who prolly dnt knw 'bouh his "predictionscapade"
Re: Here Is TB Joshua's Prophetic Post That He Just Deleted If You Missed It by Onyejemechimere(m): 10:14am On Nov 10, 2016
cc: ijebabe, Fynestboi, MissyB3,Lalasticlala,obinoscopy,ishilove,
Batlan01:
I've gat nothang 2 say... I jes wanna knw hw he'll stand in tha front of the congregation on Sunday and preach... Anyways, we have a alota gullible Nigerians and sum foreigners who prolly dnt knw 'bouh his "predictionscapade"

(1) (Reply)

Money Can't Buy Life - Wizkid Says / I Don't Even Get A Text Back From Any Man - Toke Makinwa Laments / WOW!!!! See Photo Of Paul Pogba Nigerian Born Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.