Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State (65586 Views)

Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names / Fresh 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna Towns / Fayemi Christmas Rice Hits Ekiti Towns (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State by tiswell(m): 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2018
Op,where is ikem-ivite community in Anambra east LGA?
Re: The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State by actrinity(m): 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
agadez007:
The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State.
ANAMBRA NORTH SENATORIAL ZONE:
1-Ogbaru LGA= Towns:
Atani,Akili-ogidi,Akili-Ozizo,Amiyi,Mputu,Obe
agwo,Ohita,Odekpe,Ogbakuba,Och
uche,Umuuodu,Ossomala,Ogwu-Ano
cha,Umunamkwo,Umuzu,Okpoko and Ogwu-Ikpere.
2-Oyi LGA=Towns:
HQ(Nteje),Awkuzu,Ogbunike,Nkwere-Ezunaka and Umunya.
3-Onitsha North LGA=Town:
Omitsha.
4-Onitsha South LGA=Town:
Onitsha.
5-Ayamelum LGA= Towns:
HQ(OMOR),Umueje,Omasi,,Igbakwu
,Umumbo,Anaku,Umuerum,Ifite-Ogwari.
6-Anambra West LGA= Towns:
HQ(Nzam),Ezi-Anam,Ifite-Anam,O
lumbanasa,Orom-Etiti,Umueze-An
am,Umuenwelum-Anam.
7-Anambra East LGA= Town:
Umuleri,Igbariam,Aguleri,Nando,Nsugbe,EziAgul
uotu,Mkpunando,Enugwu-Aguleri,Umuoba-Anam and Otuocha.
ANAMBRA CENTRAL SENATORIAL ZONE:
1-Awka South LGA= Towns:
Amawbia,Awka(HQ),Ezinato,Isiagu,Nibo,Nise,Mba
kwu,Umuawulu and Okpuno.
2-Awka North LGA= Towns:
HQ(Achalla),Amansea,Amanuke,Ebenebe,Isu-Aniocha,Ugbenu,Ugbene,Urum,Oba-Ofemili and Mgbakwu.
3-Anaocha LGA= Towns:
HQ(Neni),Adazi-Ani,Adazi-Enu,Adazi-Nnukwu,Agu
lu,Aguluzigbo,Akweze,Obeledu and Nri.
4-Dunukofia LGA= Towns:
HQ(Ukpo),Nawgu,Ifite Dunu,Ukwulu,Umudioka and Umunachi.
5-Njikoka LGA= Towns:
HQ(Abagana),Enugwu-Ukwu,Nimo,Enugwu-Agidi,Nawfia and Abba.
6-Idemili North LGA=Towns
Ogidi(HQ),Abacha,Abatete,Eziowelle,Ideani,Nkp
or,Obosi,Oraukwu,Uke and Umuoji.
7-Idemili South LGA= Towns:
Ojotoo(HQ),Akwaukwu,Alor,Awka-Etiti,Nnobi,Nno
kwa and Oba.
ANAMBRA SOUTH SENATORIAL ZONE:
1-Nnewi North LGA: Town:
Nnewi Town.
2- Nnewi South LGA: Towns=
Ukpor(HQ),Ekwulumili,Amichi,Azigbo,Unubi,Osum
enyi,Utu,Ogbodi,Ebenator,Ezinifite and Akwaihedi.
3-Ekwusigo LGA: Towns=
Ozubulu,Oraifite,Ichi and Ihembosi.
4-Ihiala LGA: Town=
Ihiala(HQ),Azia,Okija,Mbosi,Amorka,Iseke,Orsumoghu,U
buluzor and Uli.
5-Orumba North LGA: Towns=
Ajali(HQ),Ufuma,Amaokpala,Ndiowu,Okpeze,Ndike
lionwu,Nanka,Okoh,Ndiokpalaeke,Amaetiti,Ndiok
olo,Ndiokpalaeze,Omogho,Awgbu,Awa and Ndiukwuenu.
6-Orumba SouthLGA : Towns=Akpu,Umunze(HQ)Umuomaku, Eziagu, Ezira, Ubaha,Ihite, Nkerehi, Nawfija, Ogboji, Ogbunka, Owerre-Ezukala, Agbudu, Onneh, Isulo, Alaohia,Obuluhu,Uhuala,Ubaha akwaosa,Akata), Enugwu-Umuonyia..
Aguata LGA:
7-Aguata:igboukwu,Ekwulobia(HQ),Uga
,Ezinifite,Isuofia,Akpo,Achina,Ikenga,Umuchu,Aguluezechukwu,Nkpologuw,Oraeri,Amesi
,Isuanaoma,Umuona
,Ikenga,Amesi
NOTE:
Anambra State =177 towns.
stop writing something u know nothing about. always do ur research very well before coming to public forum like nairaland. omor is not HQ of Ayamelum LGA, but Anaku. stop misinforming people.
Re: The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State by authehighness: 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
you exluded lilu in ihiala lga
Re: The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State by mightyokwy(m): 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
omoyowa:
so Amoka has been deleted from ihiala LGA
Even lilu
Re: The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State by Lloydfather(m): 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
giles14:
op pls amichi is in nnewi north
Amichi is in Nnewi south
Re: The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State by agadez007(m): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2018
actrinity:

stop writing something u know nothing about. always do ur research very well before coming to public forum like nairaland. omor is not HQ of Ayamelum LGA, but Anaku. stop misinforming people.
Oga, since know all why didnt start a thread on it before i did?

1 Like

Re: The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State by Hisxellency: 9:30am On Mar 30, 2018
Njikoka.. There is strength in Unity!!!! Njikoka Kwenu
Re: The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State by Bonesking(m): 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
9th Igbo state
Name: Omanbala
Capital: Aguleri
LGA:
Oyi
Ayamelum
Agukwu-Nri (Carved out of Anaocha)
Anambra West
Anambra East
Ibaji
Igalamela
Odolu
Olumbanasa
Umueri

10 LGA in all which can be expanded to cater for the population in your bush kingdoms.
Re: The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State by Bonessaw(m): 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
Future 9th Igbo state
LGA:
Oyi
Ayamelum
Anambra West
Anambra East
Ibaji
Igalamela
Odolu
Olumbanasa
Umueri

10 LGA in all which can be expanded to cater for the population.
Re: The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State by Okoroawusa: 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
giles14:
op pls amichi is in nnewi north
No. Amichi is in Nnewi South
Re: The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State by thatigboman: 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
agadez007:
could you list the towns in aguata lemme modify the list
though not from anambra, but i know some towns in aguata - ekwulobia the hq, ezinifitte and Uga.
Re: The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State by Okoroawusa: 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
Whre is lilu in Ihiala lga?

We learn everyday. I have always thought that ihembosi is in Ihiala lga, I never knew it is in Ekwusigo.
Re: The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State by Bonessaw(m): 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Whre is lilu in Ihiala lga?
Maybe the OP forgot to add it. However here is the proposed 9th Igbo state.

Future 9th Igbo state
LGA:
Oyi
Ayamelum
Anambra West
Anambra East
Ibaji
Igalamela
Odolu
Olumbanasa
Umueri

10 LGA in all which can be expanded to cater for the population.
Re: The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State by thatigboman: 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
drnoel:

I think u mean villages
no, they are towns.
Re: The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State by thatigboman: 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
drnoel:

Really? And they say the south east is not populated
dont mind that disinformation. SE is hugely populated.
Re: The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State by Bonessaw(m): 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
thatigboman:
dont mind that disinformation. SE is hugely populated.
We are really need to make sure that a new Igbo state for the futt is created.
Re: The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State by descarado: 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
Onitsha south is feggae.
Re: The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State by giles14(m): 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
Okoroawusa:

No. Amichi is in Nnewi South
very correct,a mistake on my part.
Re: The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State by Siscooh: 2:52am On Nov 11, 2021
mejai:
amawbia... I sight u o.
All the way from Cameroon
Re: The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State by Cletus3455(m): 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
I represent #umuomaku in orumba South
Re: The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State by Tomek09(m): 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
awka south LGA headquarters is in Amaobia town,same as prisons,police state command and the governors lodge.
LG HQ was given based on the oldest town in a LG. So Amawbia is older than Awka??
Re: The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State by Tomek09(m): 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
Yyeske:
OP, the headquarters of Awka South LGA is Awka and not Amawbia

Repping Nibo in Awka South
God bless you.

Amawbia people are just being troublesome.

Plans are on the way to relocate the LG HQ to Awka, Nibo or Okpuno.

Amawbia can never be Awka South HQ.

Never.
Re: The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State by KillJoy62(m): 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
Where's Ichida? I think u omitted it from idemili south.
Re: The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State by Tomek09(m): 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
agadez007:
mek una mek up una mind,where is the HQ,is it Awka or Amawbia?
Awka.

It was done based on oldest town in the community.

I don't know why Awka allowed Amawbia(strangers and wanderers) to be formenting trouble in Awka South LG.

Awka South LGA HQ is Awka.

If it moves out of Awka, then Nibo, Nise and Mbaukwu will follow in that order based on seniority.
Re: The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State by Tomek09(m): 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
amawbia.
That old government station that harbours Nigeria Prison, Area Command, Ministry of Education, Awka Zone, ANSPPB, Tax Office, Nigeria Police HQ are in Awka.

Awka has been existing before they accommodated and welcomed people who are known today as Amawbia.

Amawbia people are ancestrally from Arochukwu but were influenced by Awka both in language and culture due to proximity.

Awka South LG HQ is Awka not Amawbia.
Re: The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State by Ibadanpikin: 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
coolebux:
Nwa Umunze asaa. #abilikete
I'M NWA LOMU UMUNZE
Re: The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State by Noccerino(m): 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
Proudly Ukpor
Re: The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State by Ibadanpikin: 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
I'M REP UMUNZE ORUMBA SOUTH
Re: The List Of All The Towns In Anambra State by Rhodamilamide: 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
coolebux: pls avail me your telephone number, you mentioned in one of your posts that you have olive tree seedlings for sale. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Spotted Inside Keke (Photos) / Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.